1. sell an affiliate product by providing a free report on cd rom or dvd.
This can work like this.
Using a niche example.
Purchase plr on weight loss.
Create the report which promotes the affiliate product whatever it is.
Put the report along with some other goodies on a cd rom or dvd.
Pop into your local health shop and ask if they are willing to hand over a free dvd to customers.
You could invest in producing 100 dvd cd roms for starters.
The report on the cd rom will link to your squeeze page for the affiliate product.
Promote the back end product.
1. You can brand yourself as a guru.
2. You instantly have leads in the offline market.
3. Alot of solid traffic from offline customers.
4.If you create your own plr you can sell them that too.
5. You can pitch and mail to them once you have their details a newsletter and other affiliate pitches.
learn spanish/french- promote to local holiday bookmakers/local llibraries.
make money products- to the libraries.
Learn to crouchet- to your local knitting sewing crafts shops.
This may have been suggested before, but just a thought.