Minisite templates & graphics WSO. would you buy?

by Marian Berghes 13 replies
Hello everyone. I am thinking of setting up a graphics package wso, but first i wanted to ask the community if people are interested.
my package will contain
10 minisite templates - with order button and testimonial box
20 order buttons (web 2.0 syle)
10 testimonial boxes
and maybe some badges and bullets

All these will be at a price of $7 and all will come with psd files.

So, would anyone be interested in such a package?
#main internet marketing discussion forum #buy #graphics #minisite #templates #wso
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author KarlWarren
    I'd be interested, depending on the rights that come with the package... depending on quality.

    I might even pay more if the rights meet what I need.
    Signature
    eCoverNinja - Sales Page Graphics & Layout Specialist
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102894].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Marian Berghes
      the quality will be good (ill try to put some examples here), as for the rights ill give plr rights, for 10$ - not an extra 10$...
      I am interested in making some money to buy some books for me, for college. And also to help anyone that needs such a package here on the wf
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Hillage
    Hey I just wanted to add that Marian did a great job on some website graphics for more last week - turn around less than 2 hours on a Sunday!! So should be good quality.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102905].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author graphicsgenie
    Hi Marian

    All I will add will be to make sure you can legally use the images on the minisites this way.

    If you are setting yourself up in the graphics business, whether you do this corectly or not will in my opinion put you in the top 1% of graphics guys or fighting in the murky depths with the other 99%

    Just my 2cents, but you'd do well to listen
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102911].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Marian Berghes
      Originally Posted by graphicsgenie View Post

      Hi Marian

      All I will add will be to make sure you can legally use the images on the minisites this way.

      If you are setting yourself up in the graphics business, whether you do this corectly or not will in my opinion put you in the top 1% of graphics guys or fighting in the murky depths with the other 99%

      Just my 2cents, but you'd do well to listen
      i don't really follow you...
      i make the images myself... how can i get in trouble like this?

      Here is a quick order button i made just now:


      And thank you John for the support.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102930].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author KarlWarren
        Hi Marian.

        Darren is referring to the use of stock photography in headers etc.

        The quality is fairly good...

        I would need master PLR rights if I were to buy, but we'll discuss that closer to the time.

        Kindest regards,
        Karl.
        Signature
        eCoverNinja - Sales Page Graphics & Layout Specialist
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102936].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Marian Berghes
          oh.. i thought of that...i will find photos that i can use legally, no problem in that.

          And i am putting it cheap because i want it to sell you know? if i don't buy those books in a week time i'm gonna be in trouble with my teachers and all that stuff...and those cost around 300$, so yeah.. i could put a $27 tag price...but i don't want to sell "over time", for the moment i'll sell low and if i will do another package, ill make it bigger and put a fair price. but for now...
          And the list part...thats just a second part, my goal are those damn books
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102946].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Marian Berghes
            so thats it? only a couple of ppl?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102998].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author KarlWarren
              Marian,

              don't worry... they will sell. PLR is very popular, you just might not find a lot of people posting in a thread like this.

              Kindest regards,
              Karl.
              Signature
              eCoverNinja - Sales Page Graphics & Layout Specialist
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[103006].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author tommygadget
              Originally Posted by Marian Berghes View Post

              so thats it? only a couple of ppl?
              Yes, they would sell. At that price, you should not worry. I would also need master resale rights.

              TomG.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[103039].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author KarlWarren
                PM me once you've completed the WHOLE package - if it's up to the standard I need, I might buy exclusive rights off you for the $300 you need.
                Signature
                eCoverNinja - Sales Page Graphics & Layout Specialist
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[103074].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author nico52
                  Banned
                  [DELETED]
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[103241].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Marian Berghes
                    ok just to let everyone know... i am gonna change the minisite templates with just designing header+footer+order button & testimonial box, i am not gonna make the actual html template. will be psd files so you play with them and you can also adapt them for your website. because i think that in this way you could put them on a lot more types of sales letter than just the one i provide you with.

                    as for the price and everything...ill give it some more thought.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[103249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Turner
    Marian,

    Why start at such a low price?

    If you produce good quality work, put a price on it that reflects it's quality and value.

    If you are using Rapid Action Profits to build a list of customers, then that's fine. But don't just sell your stuff cheap.

    James
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102934].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics