Making money challenges

by Theo82
22 replies
Is it possible to make $100 in a day without a list???
#challenges #making #money
  • Profile picture of the author T S Chan
    Yes, sell stuff on ebay, amazon, craiglist or other similar sites.

    Sell your skills as freelancer on fiverr, upwork.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10772765].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chandreshvshah
      Originally Posted by T S Chan View Post

      Yes, sell stuff on ebay, amazon, craiglist or other similar sites.

      Sell your skills as freelancer on fiverr, upwork.

      How i can sell Ebook on Ebay ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10773001].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author agmccall
        Originally Posted by chandreshvshah View Post

        How i can sell Ebook on Ebay ?
        put it on a cd or dvd and mail it

        al
        Signature

        A bar of iron cost $5. Made into horseshoes, it's worth $12. Made into needles, it's worth $3500. Made into balance springs for watches, it's worth $300,000. Your value is determined by what you are able to make of yourself

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10775085].message }}
  • Originally Posted by Theo82 View Post

    Is it possible to make $100 in a day without a list???
    Not in the IM niche. Building a list doesn't have to be hard, expensive or even that slow. You can start right here on the forum it only costs $20 to list a WSO and everyone you sell to will be on your list, launch 1 - 2 WSOs a week and before you know it, you've got a good list.
    Failing that, sell stuff like the other poster said.

    Good Luck!
    Melinda C
    Signature
    The money's in the list right? For all you'll ever need to know about building a list click here!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10772772].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
      Originally Posted by chooseyourfreedom View Post

      Not in the IM niche. Building a list doesn't have to be hard, expensive or even that slow. You can start right here on the forum it only costs $20 to list a WSO and everyone you sell to will be on your list, launch 1 - 2 WSOs a week and before you know it, you've got a good list.
      Failing that, sell stuff like the other poster said.

      Good Luck!
      Melinda C
      Melinda

      Just so you know you can use any colour as long as it is black

      You may want to look at the updated rules 2.1 will explain as to why

      Jason
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10772796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    Yes, but you will need to test all sorts of things to see what works and what doesn't for you.

    You can send prospects to your website and offer them the product right there and then without telling them to opt into your list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10772828].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nagasima11
    Yes I even see some people making more by selling stuffs
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10772831].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dana67
    Decide on a niche and create your own blog or site. Find ways to monetize it. That can make you some money.

    Freelancing is a good way to earn too. Check out the various freelancer sites online.

    Consider a work at home job. Multiple sources of income may not add up to $100 a day, but you can still make some nice money if you put in the effort.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10772842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author selvaa4n
    You want to spend less, save more, and use the new year to shape up your waistline and/or your finances.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10772946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author semalaia4n
    Basically, each time you have get paid, you’ll save increasing amounts of money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10773028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tyronne78
    Of course you can. Sell stuff on ebay or amazon,but I would do both so you have a backup plan.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10773422].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Hi Theo,

    Anything is possible money wise

    I knew a woman who did network marketing thru the phone only. She made $100 every 5 minutes LOL. She rolled in it because money responds to your energy around money, and nothing else. Money is not in a list or outside of a list; money is in consciousness.

    It's just an idea. Nothing more. Nothing less.

    Do what feels fun to you. I hated list building. Scrapped mine. Things took a dramatic turn for the better when I focused on blogging, promoting my eBooks and giving my readers the option to get Push notifications thru my blog.

    Money responds to energy. Money is energy. Repeat that to yourself 100 times today Over time, you'll intuitively find what works for you, what feels most fun, and you'll follow that special path to increase your profits.

    Signing off from sunny, sunny Cyprus.

    Ryan Biddulph
    Blogging From Paradise
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph inspires you to be a successful blogger with his courses, 100 plus eBooks, audio books and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10773516].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author amadonxl
      Originally Posted by ryanbiddulph View Post

      Hi Theo,

      Anything is possible money wise

      I knew a woman who did network marketing thru the phone only. She made $100 every 5 minutes LOL. She rolled in it because money responds to your energy around money, and nothing else. Money is not in a list or outside of a list; money is in consciousness.

      It's just an idea. Nothing more. Nothing less.

      Do what feels fun to you. I hated list building. Scrapped mine. Things took a dramatic turn for the better when I focused on blogging, promoting my eBooks and giving my readers the option to get Push notifications thru my blog.

      Money responds to energy. Money is energy. Repeat that to yourself 100 times today Over time, you'll intuitively find what works for you, what feels most fun, and you'll follow that special path to increase your profits.

      Signing off from sunny, sunny Cyprus.

      Ryan Biddulph
      Blogging From Paradise
      I believe the blogging route you took is a long journey.Though i know it pays off on the long run.

      But the fact remains that the money is in a responsive targeted mailing list
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10773527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GordonJ
    Originally Posted by Theo82 View Post

    Is it possible to make $100 in a day without a list???
    You could do it with ebay.
    You could do it with Craigslist.
    You could do it with Facebook.

    You can do it in an hour. You could do it in a minute.

    It is possible, many have done it. Can you? Maybe. Depends on what you bring to the table, an expression which means, what do you have to offer people will pay for? Many examples right here
    at WF.

    GordonJ
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10773523].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jdjenkins
    I don't think you can sell ebooks on eBay these days. But you can sell services - so you can advertise yourself as a freelancer. You could sell services to small businesses for $40 or $50 quite easily, so it shouldn't be too hard to make $100.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10773528].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjshu99
    Yes.

    Sell items on eBay and Amazon.
    Add Adsense to your website.
    Sell items directly thru Adwords and Bing PPC ads.
    Sell items directly thru Facebook Ads.
    Sell your skills on Fiverr and Upwork.

    Use a combination of all of these to get the job done.

    The internet is ripe with ideas to make money. Good Luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10773543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PLR Basket
    Of course it is, but it depends on what field you're in. You can easily make more than $100 a day offering services.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10773915].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ivanadee
    Yes. PPC with direct sales
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10774913].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sendizo
    the list is just a way to keep getting back to your clients, using email marketing to market and reach them. I believe you are subscribed to some product and you receive some communication emails from those who you subscribed to.

    You can make money without list. Google Adsense, Amazon, Direct Affiliate Marketing, Freelancing...etc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10774988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DABK
    Why do you ask? Why $100?

    Why not ask: how can I, given my skills and abilities, make $100 a day?

    What can I do today to bring me 1 step closer to making $100/day?

    Better questions get better answers.

    It's not about the internet, it's about you, about how resourceful and determined you are (the preceding assumes you're good enough at accurate thinking; assigning correctly cause to effect).

    Originally Posted by Theo82 View Post

    Is it possible to make $100 in a day without a list???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10775107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    I did it with CPA and Adsense back years ago when I first started. And there are other legit ways others have mentioned here that make it possible as well.

    I just thinking Building a solid Online Business will be more realistic with Email Marketing and List Building


    Robert Andrew
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10775548].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Theo82
    Thanks everyone for your various contributions. I must say, I'm blown away by the ideas you've shared; these are real eye opener for me - my eyes has been opened to some things I never thought possible. Once again, thank you guys.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10776589].message }}

Trending Topics