How can I profit from this?

8 replies
I have a popular stress and anxiety support group on Facebook that I'm active in and I get blow up with private messages all day from peolle asking me for advice due to the very helpful and knowledgable posts I make in the group. I have more messages then I can ever keep up with and there's a overwhelming need in this industry that I have the knowledge to fill, but my question is how? How can I make money from this? What would be the best way to go about it.
#profit
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by NeedLeads View Post

    I have a popular stress and anxiety support group on Facebook that I'm active in and I get blow up with private messages all day from peolle asking me for advice due to the very helpful and knowledgable posts I make in the group. I have more messages then I can ever keep up with and there's a overwhelming need in this industry that I have the knowledge to fill, but my question is how? How can I make money from this? What would be the best way to go about it.



    Simple, answer all the questions and sell them as an ebook.

    Odds are when someone ask you a question on the subject they'll be interested in other relevant questions/answers.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10780398].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NeedLeads
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      Simple, answer all the questions and sell them as an ebook.

      Odds are when someone ask you a question on the subject they'll be interested in other relevant questions/answers.
      How should I go about marketing the ebook? I feel like if I posted it in the group peolle would get mad that I'm charging for it since I'm typically providing advice for free however I want to stop working for free. Is there any slick way to go about it or just post the link to a sales page?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10780400].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by NeedLeads View Post

        How should I go about marketing the ebook? I feel like if I posted it in the group peolle would get mad that I'm charging for it since I'm typically providing advice for free however I want to stop working for free. Is there any slick way to go about it or just post the link to a sales page?

        Just create a relevant product and promote it to your traffic. Don't overthink it.
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10780442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aizaku
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10780402].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NeedLeads
      And then just put. Banner ad on the blog somewhere?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10780403].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author aizaku
        Originally Posted by NeedLeads View Post

        And then just put. Banner ad on the blog somewhere?
        sorry, I edited my post to include more info.

        best of luck..

        you got an engaged audience, that's an amazing start.
        Signature
        >> 2018 Money Making Method Video Guides [NO OPTIN] <<
        80% Of These Proven Guides Are Free... ]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10781356].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Junaid khawaja
    Hi,
    Since you have accustomed your audience with free advice, you can't pitch them directly with a $$$ product - they will mock you, calling you a sell-out. As a warrior has already mentioned, you need to get your blog set up. Instead of giving free answers to private messages, ask people to visit a blog post you just wrote on a similar question.
    P.S craft a free ebook (not very long) but valuable that addresses your audience problem. Trade it with your audience's email addresses. Build an email list.
    Even if you have 500 people on your list; it's time to pitch them with a product. That's where the money will start rolling in.
    How to do it? What are the technicalities involved?
    It's all available for free. You just need to look into right resources.

    P.P.S please stop giving free advises unless they are in your Email list!
    Signature

    I am conducting 5 FREE copy consultations till New Year...Jump onto my bandwagon while you still can..

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10780478].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edwin Torres
    Create a freebie, put up a squeeze page, send people from the group over to the squeeze page and start collecting some emails. An email list is so valuable and you can make so much money from it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10781376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author enjamulahsan
    Banned
    Create sales pages, Collect leads and send them offers. This is the best way. Also as you have a good group you can directly offer them your products, Hope they will take it positively.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10781446].message }}

Trending Topics