How to sell a complete amazon niche site?

8 replies
How to sell new amazon niche website? Is there any way to sell? I am web developer but I dont know about selling the site, Can you guys suggest me anything?
Thanks
#amazon #complete #niche #sell #site
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    flippa or empireflippers

    al
    Signature

    Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?
    ~Jack Handey~

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10784625].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webxpert
      Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

      flippa or empireflippers

      al
      But Its complete new site and its not making any $. So my point is- Is this possible this kind of website?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10784722].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author agmccall
        Originally Posted by webxpert View Post

        But Its complete new site and its not making any $. So my point is- Is this possible this kind of website?
        Yes, but not for the type of money you could get for an established, profitable site. There are still people out there that want the foundation so a good affiliate review site with come good content could make you some money. Depending on the quality of the content you could probably make upwards of $100.00 per site.

        Another option would be to make the site for people really inexpensively say for $19.00 but they need to be required to buy the domain and hosting via your affiliate links to get that price.

        al
        Signature

        Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?
        ~Jack Handey~

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10784782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bluemotion
    Originally Posted by webxpert View Post

    How to sell new amazon niche website? Is there any way to sell? I am web developer but I dont know about selling the site, Can you guys suggest me anything?
    Thanks
    As with anything you want to sell, you have to find a market for your product. Do your research to find out who is looking to buy ready made websites. Then advertise it to a target audience.
    Signature

    [Smash The Competition With This.
    Video Here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10784642].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webxpert
      Originally Posted by bluemotion View Post

      As with anything you want to sell, you have to find a market for your product. Do your research to find out who is looking to buy ready made websites. Then advertise it to a target audience.
      But Its complete new site and its not making any $. So my point is- Is this possible this kind of website? I have already spend 500$ for building this site. I don't know SEO. That's why I want to sell this site. Or anyone interested to exchange service. Like I will create website for him/her and he/she will do SEO for me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10784734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    If the website is not making any money then I am not sure anyone will want to buy it.

    If you are making money with it, keep it to yourself. This is going to be a good thing LONG term for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10784821].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webxpert
      Originally Posted by talfighel View Post

      If the website is not making any money then I am not sure anyone will want to buy it.

      If you are making money with it, keep it to yourself. This is going to be a good thing LONG term for you.
      I like your idea But really worried about SEO.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10784892].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
      Originally Posted by talfighel View Post

      If the website is not making any money then I am not sure anyone will want to buy it.
      OP/talfighel, this comment isn't directed at you specifically, but it's more of a general statement.

      People and businesses pay thousands (even tens of thousands) of dollars to have brand new websites designed. The statement above illustrates the lack of understanding that most IMers have when it comes to the real value of having a professional online presence.

      It's also the reason why the term "professional website" has a completely different meaning on this forum than it does in the real world.
      Signature
      Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
      CLICK HERE FOR INFO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10785513].message }}

Trending Topics