These are the "6 Major Steps" to crush it with CPA/Affiliate Marketing.
1. Getting Started.
- Choose a Niche.
- Choose A Mass Market and A Mass Appeal Offer.
- Setup Ad-Accounts.
- Setup Auto-responder, Domains and Hosting.
2. Market Research
- Find out trends using Google Trends.
- Use "Google Keywords" to research on what people are searching for.
- Use "Ispionage" to find out your Competitors ads and traffic sources, etc.
3. Construct the System.
- Build Landers/Advertorials.
- Build Reciprocity Value - Give value on the Landers/Advertorials.
- Write an E-mail Sequence (3 parts value and one part pitch)
4. Drive Traffic.
- Set A Budget $5-10 A Day On Traffic On Fb Ads Per Ad.
- Set A Budget $5-10 A Day On Traffic On Google Adwords/ Bing Per Ad.
- Test 3 Different Ads In Both Of The Traffic Sources.
- Cut Stuff That Doesn't Work.
- Find Stuff That Works And Scale That Up.
- Take Notes On What Worked And What Didn't.
- Rinse And Repeat.
- Track everything from clicks, leads, sales, etc.
- Use prosper202, voluuum, or CPVlabs to track.
6. Scaling Up
- Scale Up The Budget To $100-$200/Day On These Campaigns To See How They Work, Next Scale Them To $1,000 A Day And Then Go To $2,000 A Day, etc.
- Scale slow.
- DON'T BE EMOTIONAL.
- DON'T BE GREEDY.
****Aron Parker asked me to post value in here as he says a lot of people on here are being mislead by fake "Gurus"***