There is now very limited external monetary input, it's syndicated within each market, which means when it goes, and it will, you will hear the bang around the world. Won't list the details but there are some products and services (top 1%) that do exactly what they say on the tin saving both time and money (no lying), occasionally (top 5%) you get one or the other (one lie), and most (95%) do neither (both lies)
Validates backlinks for quality and currently not paid saving hours and days of work
Auto-syncs a 1million product WordPress site with networks for fixed price (also Magento but no-one has access to that)
The affiliate retailers are not paying up, 180days or more, advised of a strategy which provides immediate income generation of $100s/mth/retailer in to a quality affiliate site with the tech to make it happen, it dilutes the problem and solves the retailers marketing issues at the same time.
Gets Google to index sites (Magento/WordPress/Drupal/Joomla) in days with high ranking (need 1,000s products/pages but that is possible by the affiliate tech) as Google think the sites are $multi-million, this one's a bit special. Google make ~70% of revenue via AdWords duping most that it helps them, so it's just balancing the equation.
Downloads forex data in realtime and processes it in to OHLC, you can code institution grade algorithms in hours and it will send you alerts via Twitter.
Instant eCommerce site launched sameday to start generating revenue overnight.
and so on.
The key to life is prevention, so don't say you weren't warned, when a house of cards goes it's takes everyone out and there's no new capital coming in. Have been reading all the forums paying close attention, it's all syndicated. If you don't have the services to support capital generation 'outside of the syndicate' the income will dry up overnight. Worked for a large corporate where they had an internal syndicated structure, when the 'event' happened it took out a lot of people, including ones who shouldn't have been.
Live by a simple principle, if can't have a win/win situation which generates revenue and also helps the other party equally, will always side on helping people. Everyone else sides on the revenue generation, as you cannot have either these days you sell your soul or sit and watch the show.
Note: By the way, all those products were made for internal use, if someone had any sense and asked for help they would have probably let them use some of them for free, they make their money in other ways and help people with growth strategies, close enough to an incubator. Einstein was right about the universe and stupidity. Ciao!