I'm starting with list building these days and I want some tips for my journey... All my traffic and measures are coming from Facebook ads.
1) My squeeze page is having 14% of conversion rate (I'm measuring people that goes to the thank you page after give me the email). Is it good?
2) My CTR is as low as 1%. Right now for 1962 people reach, only 35 clicked. What's a good average that I should try to get?
3) How can I choose the best audience for a musical instrument course? Let's say it's a piano course... Right now I'm selecting:
- people from my country: Brazil
- age: 25+
- interest on piano, some pages like: learn piano, piano student etc.
- and also must have interest on ebooks
4) With the above settings my audience is still 3.2M. Should I narrow even further? If yes, what should interests should I narrow?
5) The bad thing is that if I leave Facebook to autobid my ads, my CPC goes to $0.45 (which I think it's too high compared to some headlines that I read on this forum like $0.01 CPC. So I changed to manual bid of $0.10 and I'm not receiving too much traffic... So my question here is how can I set my cpc or leave facebook autobid but still goes under $0.10?
6) Also what do you think about mobile vs desktop ads? Right now I'm using mobile ads only, because I imagine people using their cellphone are killing their time on fb, so they could probably get interested to get a free ebook to learn the instrument... I don't know if I'm thinking correct. What's your thoughts?
Thank you very much IM gurus!