I am a freelancer and have been in a marketing business for a years (but always as an observer).
That's why I decided to do something on my own this time.
I have a passion for design and marketing so I would like to use those passions to earn some extra money.
I did some research and once I found Amazon Affiliate Program - I was excited.
I wanted to start it immediately, but I decided to do a thorough research first.
That's how I ended up on this Forum.
I would like to ask you a few questions (I believe that could help me a lot before I start).
1. A friend of mine told me it might be better to just comment on other peoples reviews (blogs, forums, youtube) instead of starting my own website. What do you think about that?
2. If I decide to start my own website...
- Should I buy a hosting plan?
- How should I decide what type of website to build?
I tought I might build something like an "advice site".
I could write there some tips and advices on technology, electronics, etc., and of course write reviews on Amazon products.
- How should I name my website/blog?
With a product name (for example - www.samsung-galaxy-s7.com) or with my brand name (for example - www.top-advices.com)?
3. Should I use EasyAzon at the beginning?
4. What do you think about URL shortening platform?
- Is it legal to use it for Amazon Affiliate?
- Is it profitable?
5. What type of products to chose for reviewing?
Top products? New products?
I really appreciate any help you can provide,