Current set up looks like this:
- Canon 700d camera with Rode VMP
- 2 softbox lights on the background.. even distribution of light
- Key light, fill light and hair light on myself.. (3 point lighting)
- Filming about 2 meters away from background.
- Green screen made from 'muslin' cloth
- Editing with Sony Vegas
The results aren't amazing.. even when pulled tight the fabric has small wrinkles that show up.. ironing it melts it and showering it with a strong jet of water doesn't have much impact afterwards.
I'm considering switching to either paper or paint.
Do any of you guys have any experience with green screen backgrounds?
Thanks in advance.