Hopefully someone from Clickbank can see this.
The order form is not displaying in the proper language.
Whenever I open a Spanish product from any browser, it displays the order form in English. It only displays it in Spanish if I open it from a mobile device.
According to Clickbank's site:
"The customer is taken to the ClickBank Order Form where they enter their payment information. The Order Form is displayed in the language and currency you've specified during product creation, unless the customer is in a geographic location that uses a different currency."
It used to work properly, but not anymore.
Please fix this as soon as possible as it is definitely affecting sales.