Almost every day someone comes to the warrior forum and poses the question "How can I make money online" The answers are always the same. Build a list, affiliate marketing, make your own product, etc. etc. All good ideas but most of the answers to this question lack direction. So here is my idea with all the details. Please note I have not done any detailed research and I have no intention of doing this on my own. Why? because I don't want to. I do not have the patience for it, and I do not like dealing with people.
What will you need.
1. A good sales page/lead page WP plugin. I recommend Instabuilder or Thrive Themes, but use whatever one you feel comfortable with. Just make sure you have a developer license so you can install on a clients website. For all you programmers and coders out there that think doing your own coding is the way to go, you would be wrong. you will be developing these sites for people who are most likely not coders so you want their turnkey product to be as easy to use as possible.
2. Software to create banners. There are many free ones available just google it. You can also utilize fiverr for this.
3. you will need the knowledge of how to set up a sales funnel with upsells and a sequence for future sales. This is important, if you can't do this then wait until you have learned before you jump into it.
4. A professional website for your clients to learn who you are. You will also use this to showcase a portfolio of sample sites.
5. The ability to write copy or have some freelancers on hand that can do this for you. If you use freelancers you will probably need to charge more for your services.
6. Become and affiliate for anything you use i.e. instabuilder, autoresponder, domain host, web host, a good theme that you are using and can recommend, etc.
7. Paypal account or Merchant account to accept payments. For all you people that live in places that paypal does not do business in, this could be a problem. I believe, and I could be wrong, that most people do not want to sign up for these payment solutions similar to paypal but are not paypal. So, you should go to your local bank and try and get a merchant account or find a third party solution to handle this for you.
What will you be doing?
You will be re-making clickbank sales pages.
One of the first things I learned years ago about promoting clickbank products was to first look at the sales page. And, the first thing you look for are leaks. There are great products on clickbank that no one will promote due to the sales
page leaks. Second is sales copy, some of the copy is just terrible. Formatting is another issue. If a page is hard to read due to formatting like large bright letters, too many colors in the copy, you have to scroll side to side to read a
line of text, then not only will customers leave the site, affiliate marketers will not promote.
There are 2 types of people that sell products on clickbank. There are the marketers. For the most part they are the ones with higher gravity, great sales copy, and no leaks on their page. Then there are the people that actually know what they are talking about in their particular niche, but noone is promoting their product because of leaks, bad copy, or bad formatting. These will be your clients. There are over 10,000 products and vendors so it will not be difficult to find prospects.
So, first you need to identify these vendors. All you really need to do is use the advanced search function on clickbank.
Set the gravity for "lower than 1" then just start looking at the sales pages to see who might be in need of help. Now some of these pages could be fine it is just they are new or are not marketing their product properly, this is another
avenue you can pursue if you have experience doing JV's. Or, you could make a note and start a niche site to promote such products.
Second. Buy the product and see if it is actually quality content. Do not get too wrapped up in the grammar and spelling, focus on the content. As part of your services you can offer re-writes and editing. Also you want to buy the product so you can get on the vendors email list and see what the follow up sequence is like, this could be another income stream for you.
Third. Prepare your proposal, some of these products just need a new sales page, some need a total makeover. Decide what is best for the vendor.
Fourth. Make intital contact. I would actually make intial contact before you actually buy. this way you know they are still involved with the product, although, if they have the clickbank badge on their site then you know they have been active at least within the last year. I would just email them and say something like. "Hey, I just saw this product is it still available for purchase" Then you will end up with the owners email address, in most cases. Make your purchase, wait a while then open a dialog with the vendor explaining why their gravity is so low and how you might be able to help them increase affiliates and sales.
Once you get the commitment you can start. I would probably have different packages with different levels of service. For example. I would want the vendor to have 2 sales pages. One for themselves and one for affiliates. That way they can have their own on their blog/website and have a separate domain for the affiliate page. Another level of service would be a affiliate page with banners and email swipes as well as articles, tweets, memes, and whatever else you can think of. Then there is the email funnel for the vendor to increase their own sales. As well you could suggest other products to promote to their own list.
There you have it in a nutshell. There is much more you can do with this if you take the time to think and plan.
Remember, I did not do any detailed research. This is just an idea and that is what forums are for, sharing and discussing actionable ideas. I have probably left a lot of things out as I wrote this off the cuff, that is where your creative
thinking comes in.
Good luck, Thanks, and I look forward to getting back to posting rude comments in other peoples threads