You Will Never Succeed Until...

25 replies
I have a question to ask.

How many members on this Forum would you say are truly making a full time income with Internet Marketing?

Now I'm not talking about people who make a little bit here and there through various Internet Marketing techniques. I'm talking about the members who are Full Time Internet Marketers.

I know it's impossible to get an accurate answer but if I was to have a rough guess then I would say that only 1% of Warrior Forum members are actually making a full time living as an Internet Marketer. Which means that the other 99% of members are probably working in a job that they aren't satisfied with and they only dream of being an Internet Marketer.

If you disagree with my estimation then I encourage you to share your thoughts but I think most people will agree that only a tiny fraction of members on this forum are legit Internet Marketers.

So why is it so hard to become an Internet Marketer then?

There is an unlimited amount of valuable content on this forum and literally hundreds of real methods that you can use to generate a full time income through Internet Marketing so why do so many people struggle to succeed?

I am going to be brutally honest here and it's probably going to upset a few people but it's the honest truth and some people need to hear it.

The reason you fail with every single method you have ever tried is not because you are buying CRAP products that don't work - it's because you are not ready for success. If you really want to be successful with anything in life then it's completely possible but it's up to YOU to make it happen and nobody else.

Most of you will just keep wasting your money on product after product and continue to seek THE MAGIC ONE which will make you rich. Now I don't need to tell you that it doesn't exist because deep down inside you know that it's just an illusion. Its like chasing the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. You will never find it.

Stop looking outwards and start looking inwards.

Most people are looking for the answers from other people instead of searching for them within yourself.

With all the products you have purchased over the years and all the information you have soaked up, what you need to realise is that you already have the knowledge to be successful and it's right inside of you.

I know what it's like to be in your shoes because I was once there and I was in a very bad situation where I had no choice but to succeed or else I was going to lose everything I had. So I made a decision to stand up and make it happen. I literally turned my phone off and decided that I wouldn't eat or sleep until I figured out a way that would make me some money fast and I blocked out every single thing in my life and focused on nothing else but success. I didn't eat or sleep for 2 days straight and I dedicated all my time and energy on an idea that I came up with and that is how bad I wanted to be successful.

I was willing to sacrifice everything in my life in order to be successful and the truth is, that's when it started to work for me.

If you want to be successful you have got to be so hungry for it that you are willing to sacrifice everything (including sleep) in order to make it happen and only then will you truly understand what it takes.

Some people say to me that they need at least 8 hours of sleep per day otherwise they can't function properly and what I say to them is "That's why you won't succeed because you think sleep is more important than success".

What's the worst that can happen if you miss a few nights of sleep or if you miss a couple of meals?

You're not going to die, you will just be a little tired and hungry but I'm telling you right now that when you are in the zone of creating something that will bring you success then the last thing you think about is food or sleep.

So Stop Sleeping and Start Succeeding.

Every single person here has an incredibly powerful brain inside there head and it's time to wake it up and start using it for what it was designed to do and that is;

CREATING MAGIC!

You all have it inside you to be successful and you can do it with any of the various Internet Marketing methods available but you have got to want it more than anything. The hard truth is that most people don't want it that bad and that's why so many struggle to become an Internet Marketer.

So to finish off the title of this thread;

YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING!
#internetmarketing #succeed
  • Profile picture of the author surender xit
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10960897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author feedmemoreadscom
    Beautiful! Do you own a blog? If so what is the address?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EPoltrack77
    Id say its starts with thinking why won't succeed to begin with. Id really say it starts with that mindset. Sure there are things to do correctly but to put the focus on what won't work all the time is not healthy.

    Once your thinking process starts to change things around you will change...
    Signature
    Working to achieve higher results...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    DJ

    More like 20% full time and 80% trying BTW where have you been ? last i remember was around 2011 when I launched my WSO and yours was something to do with leads or advertising I think.

    Jason
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Oziboomer
    Originally Posted by djayturner85 View Post

    YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING!
    This part is not true.

    Success is a mindset thing and you don't have to give up what you've got to succeed.

    Several times in my life I've made commitments to succeeding in various ventures.

    Success in any venture requires some commitment.

    I do speak from a level of experience and if you take the time to check me out you will understand what I've personally achieved.

    Several world records, multiple business achievements, helped many people.

    To succeed at anything requires focus.

    When you focus your efforts on achieving a specific goal "that you can clearly define in your mind" you give yourself a huge advantage.

    I'm not talking about "thinking" about an outcome.

    I'm talking about "Belief"

    When you believe in something and take action congruent in those beliefs something magical starts to happen.

    Your life has purpose.

    There is no secret.

    You must believe in something.

    If you are an atheist then that is OK.

    Whatever you believe in will drive your core actions.

    Don't reject your beliefs.

    Believe in an outcome.

    Focus your efforts and you will get closer to success.

    When I was "trying" to achieve one of my world records I used to focus on a simple maI box.

    The mailbox in my mind was exactly 100 meters (substitute yards if you prefer) away from me and I had a really clear picture in my mind of the slot in the front of the mailbox.

    All I needed to do was "Post a letter"

    Substitute for my one of my records - aim for a slot that was 1" high and 6" wide at 100 yards.

    I became the postman.

    Mail that letter in the slot.

    I lived and dreamt about posting that letter.

    I visualised about posting that letter.

    When it came to a record attempt all I did was enter the virtual world I had already visited so many times before and I "Posted that Letter"

    Many people who have never aimed for anything would not understand this.

    It does not matter what your goal is.

    What matters is your "BELIEF" in achieving that goal.

    Belief guides all actions.

    Stop looking for a magic bullet and start believing in something you can accept.

    That is the first step.

    After then all you need to do is focus and move step by step towards your goal.

    Best regards,

    Ozi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edwin Torres
    Like they say, you gotta burn the boats so you have no option but to survive (and succeed).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961148].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by djayturner85 View Post

    YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING!

    NONSENSE!

    You don't have to sacrifice anything, no goats, nothing.

    Matter of fact If you're sacrificing something you're doing it wrong.

    Sacrifice would be doing something you don't want to do. If you don't want to work for yourself, why do it?
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961159].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author djayturner85
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      NONSENSE!

      You don't have to sacrifice anything, no goats, nothing.

      Matter of fact If you're sacrificing something you're doing it wrong.

      Sacrifice would be doing something you don't want to do. If you don't want to work for yourself, why do it?
      What I mean is you need to make sacrifices initially in order to become successful and that is exactly what worked for me and basically every successful person on the planet.
      That's a Fact!

      Becoming financially free is not easy and no one is going to just hand it to you so you need to be willing to put in the hard work to begin with and only then will you be rewarded for your efforts.

      We all make sacrifices in life but it doesn't mean you need to slaughter a goat lol
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961185].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by djayturner85 View Post

        What I mean is you need to make sacrifices initially in order to become successful and that is exactly what worked for me and basically every successful person on the planet.
        That's a Fact!

        Becoming financially free is not easy and no one is going to just hand it to you so you need to be willing to put in the hard work to begin with and only then will you be rewarded for your efforts.

        We all make sacrifices in life but it doesn't mean you need to slaughter a goat lol


        I don't view work that I want to do as a sacrifice. What am I sacrificing? What am I losing? Don't say time because If I'm happy with what I'm doing there's no loss.
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961236].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
    Originally Posted by djayturner85 View Post

    If you disagree with my estimation then I encourage you to share your thoughts but I think most people will agree that only a tiny fraction of members on this forum are legit Internet Marketers.

    So why is it so hard to become an Internet Marketer then?
    That's a non sequitur. Even if your estimation is correct, the conclusion you draw assumes this forum represents the universe of internet marketing, which is plainly nonsense. You have no idea how many people are currently engaged in marketing online nor how difficult it was for them to get started.

    Your post is full of the usual self-help-guru platitudes that seem to equate running an online business with crossing the Antarctic on a skateboard.

    It's just a business. Millions of people manage to make a living without needing to sacrifice their health. It just takes a little study and a degree of application. Don't confuse dreamers and fortune seekers with serious business people.


    Some people say to me that they need at least 8 hours of sleep per day otherwise they can't function properly and what I say to them is "That's why you won't succeed because you think sleep is more important than success".
    That's probably some of the worst advice I've read here lately. If there's one lesson I've learned throughout a long business life, it's that keeping a sense of proportion is the surest way to stay sane and happy. It's short-sighted and nearly always counter productive to disregard important health matters chasing some perceived career goal. You'll more than likely end up losing out on both.
    Signature
    TOP TIP: To browse the forum like a Pro, select "View Classic" from the drop-down menu under your user name.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
    As far as the sacrifice thing being vital, I agree 100%.

    My take is that he's talking about focus, dedication, getting the job done and now, etc. instead of getting around to it one day, taking your sweet time, etc.

    This is similar to a story about one of the old time wise men who had someone come to him wanting success. He wanted the wise man to tell him how to get there. Sound familiar? This forum is full of those coming for help from the gurus or whoever.

    The mentor invites him out with him into the water where he will teach him how to succeed. The student is all excited and goes into the water. The mentor then pushes the student's head under the water so, of course, the student can't breathe. The mentor asks how bad the student wants to succeed and the student says "really bad" or something similar. This is repeated several times and after the 3rd or 4th time the student is having trouble catching his breath. He's really struggling to breathe. Then he goes down again.

    The wise old man then declares the secret to success is to want it (and built into that is doing what's necessary) as bad as he wanted to breathe.

    The point wasn't that the student had to give up (sacrifice) breathing but that he needed to get deadly serious about success.

    We see this here - people come begging for help because they are broke, about to die or be evicted or divorced or whatever if they don't turn their life around and start making some money and then they never come back to say thanks, to discuss the answers or anything else. They weren't ready no matter how sad their story was. They didn't want it bad enough.

    Or they get 15 answers that say they have got to get rid of the purple flashing pac man animation that is running around their screen if they want their website to be taken seriously but then they fight every attempt to help them and in the end they don't get rid of pac man or whatever stupid thing it may be. They aren't willing to listen, be humble, etc. so they won't succeed.

    Sacrifice, as used by the author, from what I see is being willing to sacrifice playing games, mindless web surfing, buying and reading tons of information without doing any of it, living on "someday isle" your whole life, excuses/reasons for not doing what it takes, watching TV instead of doing what you're supposed to be doing, etc.

    It's just another word play on you've got to be willing to change and then go and do it.

    Keep surfing the web (fill in your blank) and you'll keep getting the results you've gotten so far. But if you get serious - serious enough to even go without sleep temporarily in pursuit of your dream or to actually sit down and write your ebook or whatever it may be- you may have a chance to change your life, your future, your business, etc.

    Mark

    PS I saw Frank's answer after I posted this - I agree about the need to sleep and eat and its importance. Sometimes when we are the busiest and think we don't have time to sleep is when we need to stop and rest. Maybe I am weird in that I see this is not about eating or sleeping at all but more of a metaphor for giving up the things you think are important but aren't really or the things you're wasting your days on and getting serious about making something happen and doing it now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ron Lafuddy
    Originally Posted by djayturner85 View Post

    I have a question to ask.

    How many members on this Forum would you say are truly making a full time income with Internet Marketing?

    Now I'm not talking about people who make a little bit here and there through various Internet Marketing techniques. I'm talking about the members who are Full Time Internet Marketers.

    I know it's impossible to get an accurate answer but if I was to have a rough guess then I would say that only 1% of Warrior Forum members are actually making a full time living as an Internet Marketer. Which means that the other 99% of members are probably working in a job that they aren't satisfied with and they only dream of being an Internet Marketer.

    If you disagree with my estimation then I encourage you to share your thoughts but I think most people will agree that only a tiny fraction of members on this forum are legit Internet Marketers.

    So why is it so hard to become an Internet Marketer then?

    There is an unlimited amount of valuable content on this forum and literally hundreds of real methods that you can use to generate a full time income through Internet Marketing so why do so many people struggle to succeed?

    I am going to be brutally honest here and it's probably going to upset a few people but it's the honest truth and some people need to hear it.

    The reason you fail with every single method you have ever tried is not because you are buying CRAP products that don't work - it's because you are not ready for success. If you really want to be successful with anything in life then it's completely possible but it's up to YOU to make it happen and nobody else.

    Most of you will just keep wasting your money on product after product and continue to seek THE MAGIC ONE which will make you rich. Now I don't need to tell you that it doesn't exist because deep down inside you know that it's just an illusion. Its like chasing the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. You will never find it.

    Stop looking outwards and start looking inwards.

    Most people are looking for the answers from other people instead of searching for them within yourself.

    With all the products you have purchased over the years and all the information you have soaked up, what you need to realise is that you already have the knowledge to be successful and it's right inside of you.

    I know what it's like to be in your shoes because I was once there and I was in a very bad situation where I had no choice but to succeed or else I was going to lose everything I had. So I made a decision to stand up and make it happen. I literally turned my phone off and decided that I wouldn't eat or sleep until I figured out a way that would make me some money fast and I blocked out every single thing in my life and focused on nothing else but success. I didn't eat or sleep for 2 days straight and I dedicated all my time and energy on an idea that I came up with and that is how bad I wanted to be successful.

    I was willing to sacrifice everything in my life in order to be successful and the truth is, that's when it started to work for me.

    If you want to be successful you have got to be so hungry for it that you are willing to sacrifice everything (including sleep) in order to make it happen and only then will you truly understand what it takes.

    Some people say to me that they need at least 8 hours of sleep per day otherwise they can't function properly and what I say to them is "That's why you won't succeed because you think sleep is more important than success".

    What's the worst that can happen if you miss a few nights of sleep or if you miss a couple of meals?

    You're not going to die, you will just be a little tired and hungry but I'm telling you right now that when you are in the zone of creating something that will bring you success then the last thing you think about is food or sleep.

    So Stop Sleeping and Start Succeeding.

    Every single person here has an incredibly powerful brain inside there head and it's time to wake it up and start using it for what it was designed to do and that is;

    CREATING MAGIC!

    You all have it inside you to be successful and you can do it with any of the various Internet Marketing methods available but you have got to want it more than anything. The hard truth is that most people don't want it that bad and that's why so many struggle to become an Internet Marketer.

    So to finish off the title of this thread;

    YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING!
    Actually, it doesn't take sacrifice, belief, mindset, goalsetting or goats to be successful. It may not even require hard work.

    I sold IT services. My main method of getting business was cold calling, mostly, door to door. One day while sitting at my desk, getting ready to go out and beat the streets, a person walked in and introduced herself.

    She worked for an large international corporation. She sold a product line that complemented my own and did not compete. In fact, most of my customers would also purchase her product.

    I showed her how my product would save her customers money. A lot of money.

    They could use that savings to purchase her product.

    She lit up like a Christmas tree. Next thing I knew, she was scheduling me in with her appointments, and I was writing a lot of business.

    I went from 3-4 orders per month, to 12. That was in the first 30 days.

    Then she started introducing me to her fellow salespeople, who had heard about our success. There were 22 salespeople in that group!

    They were all sitting on deals that could now be closed, since the savings would generate the money to pay for it.

    Since I handled all the back-end, order processing details for my orders, my problem quickly became one of keeping up. Without intending to, I also overloaded a system that wasn't meant to handle that kind of volume. That was a big problem.

    Each order paid an average of $3,500. The increase in sales, caught the attention of higher ups. Especially the amount of money I'd be making in commissions. They started putting obstacles in my way to stop me, including slowing down and intentionally screwing up the processing of my orders. A huge problem.

    Still I managed to write 78 orders within about 90 days, before the thing collapsed. That happens!

    My point is... this referral system required no sacrifice, belief, mindset, goalsetting or goats to be successful. Only action was required.

    Action is usually the main requirement in any successful venture.

    Good Luck!

    Ron
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961245].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Very good post.
    Many people would rather stay on the "safe" side then take the risks. Ironically, sometimes the "safe" path isn't as safe everyone thinks it is.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sven300
    I will tell you what it takes to succeed: 1) study 2) work.

    Study in such a way that you have more knowledge in a specific area than the majority of people. Work harder, better and longer than most people.

    And you will succeed better than most people. It's as simple as that!

    P.S. Never sacrifice your sleep or your health!
    Signature
    I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. Thomas Jefferson
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961420].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Barrellofmoney
    Wow, a lot of opinions. I believe the one person who said you need the balance. If you invest to much in one thing you are investing in the wrong thing. You need a balance of money, life, happiness, health and love. If you invest to much on getting rich and sacrifice your health what good is money without your health. I also believe that IM is a journey and not instant success. Every one experiences the journey differently it is never the same for everyone. I do believe if you look within yourself you will find what you are looking for, but you don't need to obsess about not eating or sleeping till you make it. Non sense.
    Signature

    Rey Albert
    Check out my blog Marketing With Rey

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961444].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    Originally Posted by djayturner85 View Post

    YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING!
    The real question with eternal significance is this . . . for what are you sacrificing everything?

    Internet marketing, your business, a bigger paycheck, etc, etc, are not worth total sacrifice. A broken home, an ugly divorce, neglected children, lasting health issues, and other similar things are not worth total sacrifice.

    Over the years a number of members have come to this forum lamenting how they wished they could have a "do over" with how they approached their desire to succeed online. Divorces, huge debt, lost homes, abandoning good jobs, etc, all in the name of chasing the IM dream, and other needless sacrifices sometimes result from skewed priorities.

    Mark 8: 36-37 - You'll easily find it online - just Google it. It's critically important!

    If you're sacrificing everything for your business, IMO, two very bad things are happening:

    1- Your priorities are all messed up, and
    2- You're doing IM the wrong way!

    IM success, even in the beginning, doesn't require everything! In fact, many people are trying to create an Internet lifestyle that allows them to sacrifice nothing in order to enjoy the things in life that are most important.

    Merry Christmas to you all!

    Steve
    Signature

    Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961466].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drewgood
    Every time in my life that I've actually been consistent (effort, action, etc), I've succeeded. That's been the only short bet way I've done well in anything so far.

    Easier said than done, but good words to live by imho.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sven300
    Originally Posted by djayturner85 View Post


    So Stop Sleeping and Start Succeeding.

    Every single person here has an incredibly powerful brain inside there head and it's time to wake it up and start using it for what it was designed to do and that is;

    CREATING MAGIC!

    You all have it inside you to be successful and you can do it with any of the various Internet Marketing methods available but you have got to want it more than anything. The hard truth is that most people don't want it that bad and that's why so many struggle to become an Internet Marketer.

    So to finish off the title of this thread;

    YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING!

    Sometimes I feel that this forum is full of esotericists.

    For what mysterious reason are there only three people who have medals in a specific Olympic competition? Because there are only three places on the podium!

    The world does not need ten thousand ebooks, ten thousand websites or ten thousand videos about "backlinks". (Or "how to lose weight", or "how to find the woman of our dreams", etc.) Maybe a few dozen or a few hundred on each of these topics are enough. The best ones.

    Internet marketing is a competition. Not everyone can succeed. Those who are the most talented, the most knowledgeable and who work the most will succeed. The others... no.

    Do not look for magical explanations for things easy to understand rationally: this only leads to disillusionment. People who believe that thinking, motivation and sacrifice can achieve everything are good candidates for depression.
    Signature
    I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. Thomas Jefferson
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    This is like the old days when Alan owned the forum , just all that's needed is some of the older Warriors senior Warriors will know who I mean re the discussion of this thread

    Jason
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961541].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author djayturner85
    I love everyone's different opinions and it's inspiring to see some passion coming out.

    I respect everyone's view so thanks for all the comments.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961554].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vikasfree25
    What a great timing..!!

    Actually I was also thinking about the guy who post "earn 500$ in a day using this strategies". But when I ask them have you earning this..?? They can't answer this question.

    I am blogging from almost 10 month and now from 3 months I am earning approx. 350$ from Adsense. But now I am searching the secret to earn 500$ a day as many people claim they are earning..

    Thanks man for posting what I wanted to post..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961587].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spartan14
    Great advices .Fro my experience to be a full interenet marketar you must be consistent with a method and to work hard at least 8 hours every day .This its not an easy job ,and of course you need the right mindset to do it .This its the best motivational video for me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10961939].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tyronne78
    You need a "white hot" burning desire if you want to succeed. It's really that simple.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10962331].message }}

Trending Topics