I am new to the world of affiliate marketing and understand it is constantly evolving. I have scattered myself around the internet trying to find viable strategies that don't involve a whole lot of capital in invest.
Below is my strategy, appreciate any feedback you may have.
1. Create Website with relevant content to my Niche (Mens health and fitness, content revolves around selecting a training program, effective training, weight loss, supplements, and nutrition.
2. Create sales copy for a landing page, to opt-in and receive free product (either free report, e-book, or a physical product, undecided as of yet).
Unsure how to structure this part as i want to create an opt in loop to generate email sign-ups, which means choosing the best product to receive and pairing it with the right sales copy and loop (i need help with this part).
3. Build email list, simultaneously offering 3 tier/up-sell over email, for those who are new to subscribe. (3 tier upsell likely to be a PLR e-book, course, video instruction or combination of all)
4. On the website, have an advertisers page. (This will take some time to develop as i'm relatively new i have no proven track record so advertisers may be reluctant). Advertising page, may also be called affiliates who want to be involved and who we can both recommend each others products to each others lists.
5. Have guest experts write posts on my blog.
6. Drive traffic to the site with google adsense.
7. Create a fb page, and ad campaign for a competition to receive a free product to sign up, refer a friend to receive your prize instantly (likely to choose free report for this or a physical product [supplement]) creating a viral loop to get mass sign up/opt-in.
I realise that this is all kind of not a simple step by step process and is more of a shotgun approach with 'most' things happening all at once.
I appreciate any feedback, support, tips, or encouragement from any of the members who have seen results with a similar strategy or can see that this strategy 'can' work but i may have missed some details or i need to tweak some things.
Thanks in advance,
And, Happy New Year!