I wanted to keep myself accountable and work fast so I made a simple website called digitalkombat.com
1. Monthly contests for beginners in Amazon Affiliate marketing (Feb 1st - 28th)
2. You buy a new website domain for the contest
3. You post the link to your website on the scoreboard on my website for all to see
4. The person with the most revenue at the end of the month (february 28) wins $100 paypal prize from me
5. The winner also writes an article on how they were able to have success and I'll share it on this forum too
The website is free. In the long run, I might have web hosting affiliate links or something. But for now I just want to compete and grow my own niche sites.
Do you guys think this is a dumb idea? Or helpful?