A lot of you have said about how hard it is to get convert traffic into sales. A lot of you mentioned to NOT focus on SEO at the beginning.
Everything you said is a very sounding advise coming from years of experience. So my next question is: IS IT POSSIBLE TO EARN $10,000 TO $20,000 PER MONTH WITHIN 10 MONTHS?
If it's possible, how? I want to hear actual experience.
I am new to affiliate marketing. From what I know, here are the steps in general.
1. Pick a niche
2. Write high quality content
3. Build links to domain and pages
Let me know if I miss any steps. Here are my explanation in each step. Does that sound right? What are the hardest things to do in these steps?
1. Find a niche: You need to do a lot of keyword research. Be selective about which niche to get into
2. Write high quality content: You need 3000+ words contents and place links wisely to optimize for clicks. That means you will need to do a lot of research on the topic/niche and be a good writer
3. Link building: spend money to buy links. But where to buy links?
For me, step 1 is easy. I know what I need to do. Step 2 is not hard, but it's time consuming and depending on your writing skills or your ability to find good writers. But it's not easy to find good writers, so what you do?
Step 3 is hard for me because I don't know where to buy a legitimate links with good DA. If I go with the outreach route to build links for my high quality, it will take so much time. So how/where to buy high quality links and build brand?
Please let me know. I am desperate to learn. For experience AM, am I right about the process and its difficulty level?