Then can the broker be sneaky, and 'hide' the real value of the domain (keeping it to them selves)
- lets say you tell them the domain you want to sell, and the domain broker knows that some of his list of buyers will be willing to pay is $30,000 for the domain)
but the broker gets sneaky and gets back to you saying that the domain is getting a value of $5000 from a buyer, ($25,000 less)
and then when you sell it to the broker for $5000, they they secretly sell it on to the buyer who originally is willing to pay $30,000 for it?
- and the broker gets a $25,000 profit for themselves!
(so the broker has known that the domain will get $30,000 from a buyer, but JUST tells you that it will fetch JUST $5000)
1) Have you used a broker - what was your experience?
2) Have you used a broker, and they have and they have done exactly this to you ? (told you it is worth less, and they sell it on for MUCH higher)
3) How can you check if the broker does NOT operate like this?
(so that you basically will get an honest value of $30,000 from the broker)
4) Do you have experience in using a domain broker, who does NOT operate like this?
What are your opinions on 1) 2) 3) and 4) thanks.
ADDED: I am on about the domain brokers who take a cut/commission of say 15% per sale of your domain,