1) Several static (hand coded html/css) 'information pages' on a particular culinary related niche
2) A wordpress blog with the theme edited so that it looks similar to the main site
3) A phpBB forum with theme edited so it looks (vaguely!) similar to the main site
4) A zencart store again with theme edited so that it looks similar to the main site
5) Several static (hand coded html/css) recipe pages
The site is getting plenty of traffic that has been steadily building. Most monetization comes from adsens, amazon and the store.
I am keen to ramp up the recipe section but before I start adding lots more content (hand coded html/css) i am wondering if i should use some sort of script or CMS for this section of the site?
Does anyone know of a recipe cms that i could easily integrate into my existing site that would help me organize and users search for all of the recipes?
Any advice greatly appreciated.