Building List using Facebook

11 replies
Has anyone generated list using facebook?... How effective is it...?
#building #facebook #list
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    It surely can be very effective. Time wise and money wise.

    Get Followers topped off with the potential of people sharing, viral etc... and it can be a goldmine
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11020650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Meaney
    Purddy damn good if you ask me.

    You'll probably have to tweak things and fine tune as you, but when you get things in alignment, it's powerful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11020735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    It can be very effective if you target well and have good ads, but like any other traffic source, it does take some time and testing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11020756].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author J50
    Like all things until you try it you'll never know. Facebook is a very good traffic source if you know how to utilize it correctly.

    I think most people stumble with Facebook Ads because they're trying to sell things to people who just aren't in that frame of mind.

    Nobody goes to Facebook to buy a new set of golf clubs.

    However, they're much more likely to respond to a free ebook that gives them "10 Free Tips To Improving Your Swing", you collect their information, build a relationship with them and warm them up to potentially buying golf gear.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11020826].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cynthiaSEL
      Originally Posted by J50 View Post

      However, they're much more likely to respond to a free ebook that gives them "10 Free Tips To Improving Your Swing", you collect their information, build a relationship with them and warm them up to potentially buying golf gear.
      Good points on how to approach people in a social situation. Good title. I'm looking at copywriting now and getting great tips from reading through threads. That title is one - thanks.
      Signature

      By the way, do you want to learn how to get over your fears so that you can accomplish your dreams? If so, do this exercise How to Get Over Your Fears so that You Can Accomplish Your Dreams

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11020915].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author EmailKing
      Originally Posted by J50 View Post

      Like all things until you try it you'll never know. Facebook is a very good traffic source if you know how to utilize it correctly.

      I think most people stumble with Facebook Ads because they're trying to sell things to people who just aren't in that frame of mind.

      Nobody goes to Facebook to buy a new set of golf clubs.

      However, they're much more likely to respond to a free ebook that gives them "10 Free Tips To Improving Your Swing", you collect their information, build a relationship with them and warm them up to potentially buying golf gear.
      I absolutely agree with you free giveaways are gonna help alot. In fact there are optin-builder available for different fan pages for facebook..... Please check out this article it is very helpful....

      https://www.quicksprout.com/universi...with-facebook/
      Signature

      Affordable Email Marketing for High volume email marketers

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11022326].message }}
  • It's a pretty good system, but it can't be the only one you use... I made another thread about it here with a tutorial video:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/showthre...2&view=classic
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11021648].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bary wanders
    It's a very great tool. But You should not use only it to target customers or other. It's always better to have at least 2 or 3 indicators.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11021956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author katerinavaiou
    Its a very good platform to build list if you ask me. Good thing about using Facebook is that you can target your audience very precisely which is not possible with other list building techniques. No doubt why facebook has been very popular among the list builders in recent times.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11022490].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author frank jagger
    I have over 350k subscribers to my email list from FB. And can add daily 5-10k new to my list and I am making substantiation income from that list

    Yeah, this surely can be very effective...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11022528].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anayb
      Originally Posted by frank jagger View Post

      I have over 350k subscribers to my email list from FB. And can add daily 5-10k new to my list and I am making substantiation income from that list

      Yeah, this surely can be very effective...
      350k is substantial ... good work ... you must be very popular, now can you show your fb page and/or YouTube channel to us? we can easily tell that we got 1mil subscribers but can't show our businesses/whereabouts. Does it make any sense here?
      Signature
      Do you need an exclusive video product?
      Graphics Design - Motion Graphics - 2D & 3D Animation - Video Editing - Color Grading - Logo Animation - etc
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11022563].message }}

Trending Topics