Paypal will not allow sellers with Indian accounts to sell through the WarriorPlus system?

19 replies
Hi,

I'm creating a software which i was planning on selling via WarriorPlus. Unfortunately, as I learned today Indian sellers are not accepted on WarriorPlus, JVZOO, etc

I contacted W+ support and they told me to "Unfortunately, Paypal will not allow sellers with Indian accounts to sell through the WarriorPlus system. If you are not able to use Stripe either, you may want to think about taking a partner who is able to use their Paypal account."

I don't know anyone who is willing to share his Paypal account? Isn't that extremely risky for both parties?

I've seen lots of Indian sellers selling on JVZOO and W+? How are you guys doing it?

This is extremely depressing because after all the hardwork i put into my software now I can't sell it online.

Desperately looking for help / ideas. Any suggestions?
#accounts #indian #paypal #sell #sellers #system #warriorplus
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author seomental
    in which niche you have created the software ?/you can sell your software in
    paykickstart or clickbank or you can sell with your JV partner.
    post in JV section of this forum for looking a partner.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11061117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
    How did you get this far along without understanding this??

    Originally Posted by San Kumar View Post

    I'm creating a software which i was planning on selling via WarriorPlus. Unfortunately, as I learned today Indian sellers are not accepted on WarriorPlus, JVZOO, etc

    I contacted W+ support and they told me to "Unfortunately, Paypal will not allow sellers with Indian accounts to sell through the WarriorPlus system. If you are not able to use Stripe either, you may want to think about taking a partner who is able to use their Paypal account."
    Indian Paypal accounts have many restrictions due to changes in requirements from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) implemented in March of 2011.

    JVZoo and WarriorPlus are both Paypal only solutions (Warrior Payments, also).

    I don't normally recommend ClickBank, but they might be a good option for your situation.
    Signature

    Sid Hale
    Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11061157].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author San Kumar
      Originally Posted by Sid Hale View Post

      How did you get this far along without understanding this??
      Actually I knew about this but last time W+ didn't even let me add my PP account and this time it did so I thought the issue was resolved. It was only until I did the test purchase it croaked
      Signature

      Coming Soon...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11061173].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
        Originally Posted by San Kumar View Post

        Actually I knew about this but last time W+ didn't even let me add my PP account and this time it did so I thought the issue was resolved. It was only until I did the test purchase it croaked
        Fingers crossed..."It's gonna work this time. It's gonna work this time..."
        Signature
        Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
        All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11061612].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author San Kumar
          Originally Posted by Brent Stangel View Post

          Fingers crossed..."It's gonna work this time. It's gonna work this time..."
          never stop dreaming
          Signature

          Coming Soon...

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11061715].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pauloadaoag
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by Sid Hale View Post

      JVZoo and WarriorPlus are both Paypal only solutions (Warrior Payments, also).
      Warrior Payments can actually support Stripe. But yeah, we've had this persistent problem also of Paypal not supporting Indian accounts.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11065845].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author San Kumar
        Originally Posted by pauloadaoag View Post

        Warrior Payments can actually support Stripe. But yeah, we've had this persistent problem also of Paypal not supporting Indian accounts.
        Thanks for the reply.. But Stripe also isn't supported here. And from the looks of it, they don't have any plans to do it anytime soon either (not even in preview or beta stage). Indian govt. is crazy when it comes to online regulations.

        Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

        Have you considered moving to another country where PayPal is accepted all the time? Yes, I know that's a huge decision but I also know of people who have done it because they know how well it would help them.
        Yes, you are a mind reader Because sometimes I really wish to do that and I have been researching about Canadian Visa lately, but I have my family (esp. parents) and friends here so it would be a huge step for me. It's still one of the better options.
        Signature

        Coming Soon...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11066302].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vishwa
    To use PayPal you have to add the Credit card to your PayPal account and everything works great for you. The Indians who are using PayPal have their credit card added to their PayPal account.
    Signature

    Blogging Tips & Tricks @ https://blogwithvk.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11061903].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author San Kumar
      Originally Posted by vishwa View Post

      To use PayPal you have to add the Credit card to your PayPal account and everything works great for you. The Indians who are using PayPal have their credit card added to their PayPal account.
      I have two credit cards and a bank account added but it doesn't work. I also talked to Paypal support and they said the same thing. Adaptive payments are not allowed for Indian sellers.

      Even the top JVZoo Indian sellers like Dr.Amit Pareek, etc are selling under different names (because I just ordered from him and the charge says "Hector Suarez Valderrama"). So it's very complicated.

      I'm looking at PayKickStart but their charges are a bit exorbitant. Doesn't look very vendor friendly IMO. Also not sure of their track record even though the guy behind it, Mark Thompson - I admire him a lot. Trying to setup a company in HK now. CA said it's going to cost me - a lot but this way I'll also get to use Stripe.

      Everything is still very dicey. I wish Indian govt supported us instead of making our lives hell.
      Signature

      Coming Soon...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11065413].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Have you considered moving to another country where PayPal is accepted all the time? Yes, I know that's a huge decision but I also know of people who have done it because they know how well it would help them.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11066205].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sachin5120
    unfortunately i research a lot....its not possible to integrate indian paypal account with any of these affiliate networks...
    I m also from india and this is very sad. indian government is crazy
    Why don't you give Clickbank a try??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11066333].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author San Kumar
      Originally Posted by sachin5120 View Post

      unfortunately i research a lot....its not possible to integrate indian paypal account with any of these affiliate networks...
      I m also from india and this is very sad. indian government is crazy
      Why don't you give Clickbank a try??
      I did some research into clickbank but a lot of people recommend against using it. Just searching WarriorForum alone I found at least 10 posts where sellers are recommending against using it nowadays.

      Still I would love to hear from any seller here still using Clickbank who can share their experience?
      Signature

      Coming Soon...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11066544].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jesus Perez
        Originally Posted by San Kumar View Post

        I did some research into clickbank but a lot of people recommend against using it. Just searching WarriorForum alone I found at least 10 posts where sellers are recommending against using it nowadays.

        Still I would love to hear from any seller here still using Clickbank who can share their experience?
        I'm one of them. To clarify, Clickbank is not an option when you have choices. When there are no choices, it's suddenly the best place to hang your hat.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11066773].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author youngestceo
    I will suggest you get a top JV to partner on this, he recieve your money for you and wire it to your account, you need to be sure of the person tho.
    Signature

    Would You Like To Partner With Me On Product Launches? Then PM Me

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11066974].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author San Kumar
      Originally Posted by Jesus Perez View Post

      I'm one of them. To clarify, Clickbank is not an option when you have choices. When there are no choices, it's suddenly the best place to hang your hat.
      Here are all the affiliate networks I could find.
      1. Clickbank
      2. ClickSure
      3. DealGuardian
      4. DigiResults
      5. Infusionsoft
      6. JVZoo
      7. Nanacast
      8. PayKickstart
      9. ProductPay
      10. SamCart
      11. WarriorPlus

      Since JVZ/W+ are out of the question, ranking by Alexa stats Clickbank indeed looks like the next best option


      Originally Posted by youngestceo View Post

      I will suggest you get a top JV to partner on this, he recieve your money for you and wire it to your account, you need to be sure of the person tho.
      Thanks, I've contacted someone I know from previous project. Also I think there is also a provision of JV contract inside W+ so that is also a big plus.
      Signature

      Coming Soon...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11069350].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jesus Perez
        Originally Posted by San Kumar View Post

        Here are all the affiliate networks I could find.
        1. Clickbank
        2. ClickSure
        3. DealGuardian
        4. DigiResults
        5. Infusionsoft
        6. JVZoo
        7. Nanacast
        8. PayKickstart
        9. ProductPay
        10. SamCart
        11. WarriorPlus

        Since JVZ/W+ are out of the question, ranking by Alexa stats Clickbank indeed looks like the next best option




        Thanks, I've contacted someone I know from previous project. Also I think there is also a provision of JV contract inside W+ so that is also a big plus.
        Good luck on the contact. Regarding those networks, I think this is pretty accurate. Can anyone please correct me if I'm wrong:

        1. Clickbank (uses their own Paypal account)
        2. ClickSure (who? says coming soon?)
        3. DealGuardian (need your own Paypal)
        4. DigiResults (need your own Paypal)
        5. Infusionsoft (Costs thousands to start, need Merchant account)
        6. JVZoo (need your own Paypal)
        7. Nanacast (I use them. Need Stripe, Merchant account or your own Paypal)
        8. PayKickstart (Need Merchant account or your own Paypal)
        9. ProductPay (Need Merchant account or your own Paypal)
        10. SamCart (Need Merchant account or your own Paypal)
        11. WarriorPlus (need your own Paypal)
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11069407].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
          Originally Posted by Jesus Perez View Post

          Good luck on the contact. Regarding those networks, I think this is pretty accurate. Can anyone please correct me if I'm wrong:
          <snip>
          DealGuardian (need your own Paypal)
          Actually, I believe DealGuardian uses their PayPal account so that may be an option.

          An option that I've recently heard about is the Stripe Atlas program which would give you what you want but would cost $500 US to get going.

          One fellow Indian's story is here: https://www.shoutmeloud.com/open-ban...ipe-atlas.html

          The program info page is here: https://stripe.com/atlas

          Mark
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11070840].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shams Sikder
    Did you try using ClcikBank, it might work there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11069565].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amit Patel
    San, you don't need to be disheartened.

    You can create your own website which should be the case so that you have your own independent identity.

    Then you can sell everything from that website.

    A website will help you a lot when it comes to creating information related to your products. Building trust. Managing support. Creating a brand.

    Then you can promote your website on any platform.

    You can use warrior forum to drive leads to your pages and get sales as required.

    If you need help with creating a website let me know and we can have a Skype to discuss. It is very easy you can do a few pages website by yourself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11309427].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics