I have finally broken the barrier to get my first sale of US$28.00, which is RM97.40!
Oh my god...
This is what and how I did it:
1. Created a landing page from Blogger. ($0)
2. Wrote my presell page. ($0)
3. Write ONE(1) article per day, for every day, and submit them to EzineArticles. ($0)
4. Built 12 backlinks per day pointing to my landing page. ($0)
Total Time Spent: 29 days of work.
Note: I dropped this project already, but there are still 17 pending articles in my EzineArticles account, and so I hope I can secure more sales. Regardless, I dropped this project because of a few mistakes, but I am already working on a new project.
1. Created a one-page landing page.
2. Backlinks point to the main site, and not an inner page.
Here's a tip for Warriors seeking the first sale: Never. Give. Up.
I worked every day for this site for almost 30 days already, and no sales.
I started on 23/8/2009, and my first sale was 22/9/2009.
It would seem stupid that what you are doing is fruitless, but just keep on it and you WILL succeed!