Is there anything legit anymore?

22 replies
I've been doing MCA off and on for a while and nothing. I get a bunch of leads and no one is interested I get the" you know you can get roadside with car insurance right?" No sponsor there and it just seems as tho everyone wants to sell me a new marketing method for the same program. I am NOT afraid of work. I am NOT afraid to learn or try something new. I AM afraid of spending more time and wasted money just to line someone else pockets. Anyone know of anything real . Not looking to make a million but to supplement.
#anymore #legit
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by szanctuari View Post

    I've been doing MCA off and on for a while and nothing. I get a bunch of leads and no one is interested I get the" you know you can get roadside with car insurance right?" No sponsor there and it just seems as tho everyone wants to sell me a new marketing method for the same program. I am NOT afraid of work. I am NOT afraid to learn or try something new. I AM afraid of spending more time and wasted money just to line someone else pockets. Anyone know of anything real . Not looking to make a million but to supplement.



    You need to be thinking and testing on your own, otherwise you're a target for the next easy money scheme.

    Forget the money for a minute. What do you know? What can you do (job, hobby, etc...)?
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11076990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JosephC
    Originally Posted by szanctuari View Post

    I AM afraid of spending more time and wasted money just to line someone else pockets.
    A reasonable fear.

    BUT you need to realize that its ok to lose money when starting out.

    Stay away from MCA and other MLM . If you are looking for something real and something to supplement your income, start a service based business. Have any skills? Sell them. That is a quick and cheap way to get started.
    Signature

    *hi

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jords16
    Just don't rely from others. just find valuable information here in warrior forum and some other popular blogs out there and learn something new, there a lot of free information out there.
    Signature
    [Drive REAL TRAFFIC to your website with SOLO ADS] Register Now! For FREE!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
    Originally Posted by szanctuari View Post

    Anyone know of anything real. Not looking to make a million but to supplement.
    Definitely. All you have to do is provide tremendous value in exchange for money. (Meaning that you're providing people/your Market with more "value" than you're charging monetarily.)

    HTH.
    Signature
    "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    Yes. Selling products and services that people actually want and/or need. It's best if they are actively searching, looking to buy.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077183].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cynthiaSEL
    Originally Posted by szanctuari View Post

    I AM afraid of spending more time and wasted money
    There is a learning curve with anything in life. You've gained valuable experience and you know what you do not want. Now you might want to sit down and write about the experience for yourself. One column on a page might be skills you've got. Another could be your interests. Another might be your strengths. Add to it regularly as you approach the problem of figuring out what might fit for you! While you do, I encourage you to start out reading some of the classic personal development books such as Dale Carnegie's "How to win friends and influence people" so that you can look at other people's point of view and figure out how to launch a business venture that fits you. Starting small sounds like a good clue based on what you wrote here.
    Signature

    By the way, do you want to learn how to get over your fears so that you can accomplish your dreams? If so, do this exercise How to Get Over Your Fears so that You Can Accomplish Your Dreams

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardworker2013
    I think i heard about MCA before, however i have heard of a successful Internet marketer who have made a lot of money from it. To make a lot of money online you need to find a Guru and copy what he or she does. You can do this by finding there blog or website or sign up to any training course they offer. Trust me that is the best way to succeed fast.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077205].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    If only I knew what MCA stood for. Oh well, with any luck someday people might start using words again

    al
    Signature

    Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?
    ~Jack Handey~

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077285].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tsnyder
    The company I represent has been sending me a check every
    month without fail since November of 2008. It seems legit.
    Signature
    If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077341].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
    When you say you get a bunch of leads...

    How much is a bunch and what info is included, how do you contact them, and do you know how they were generated, as I assume you are not generating them.
    Signature
    How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
    18 Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    There are countless real, prospering, rocking opportunities.

    But here is the difference maker: like any tool (aka, the opportunity), the craftsman/craftswoman (you) must use it for the right reasons.

    Focusing almost exclusively on money is the wrong reason. Because then you think MCA is the money maker. When it is always you.

    If you struggle to make money, it is frustrating as heck - I know, I have been there - but you must own the failure and your resistance to money through MCA.....and.....trash that sucker

    Choose an online business model based almost entirely on your passion. Do what feels fun to you. Then, monetize the passion. Earn some cash on your fun. This is how to earn a few bucks, or supplemental income, or a fortune, over time.

    What feels fun to you? What do you enjoy doing? Start there. Consider buying a domain and hosting for a Wordpress blog to help you create useful content for others. This is a starting point for doing something useful, for adding value to folk's lives and for not doing something just for the money.

    Some super clever and skilled IM'ers or MLM'ers make some coin through MCA. But that is because they have those skills. They could do that with any opportunity because they know how to market.

    Outside of those few folks though, out of the majority who struggle, I know of no human being who says at night....

    "Goodness! I can't get any sleep because I am so excited about selling roadside assistance to people! That is my dream! My passion!"

    Had to add for a few LOLs and of course, a reality check.

    Most human beings are online because they *fear* not enough, or they *fear* losing money or going broke. So this fear dictates their decisions and they choose opportunities almost solely on making money with it, and when they smash their thumb with the hammer, they curse and blame the hammer when it is their fault.

    Get away from MCA. Get away from anything you're doing mainly to make money, at least online.

    Monetize your passion. Learn how to create helpful free and premium content for others. Other services. Whether you just want a bit of supplemental income or you'd like to grow this into a full time venture - why the heck not? - following your fun and then monetizing it is the best way to make the online bit pop.

    Ryan
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph inspires you to be a successful blogger with his courses, 100 plus eBooks, audio books and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077576].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author girlwonder
      Most human beings are online because they *fear* not enough, or they *fear* losing money or going broke. So this fear dictates their decisions
      Ryan,

      I could not agree with this more. I know it's an old post, but I just ran across it and it's so good... even on the most pragmatic level, actions made out of fear are never efficient.

      I use horseback riding as an analogy a lot because it can be a tricky business to get a 1000 lb. animal to jump a 5' wall. To do it, all your movements have to be efficient and come from your core. AND you have to throw your mind over the wall first, and then meet it on the other side.

      Anything you do to say safe or do out of fear will land you on the ground quick. You have to love the feeling of flying. Your advice to follow your fun reminded me of this. Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11316590].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EelKat
    Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

    If only I knew what MCA stood for. Oh well, with any luck someday people might start using words again

    al
    With his reference to roadside assistance, my assumption was Motor Club of America. uhm... don't know though.

    Of course everyone around here says MMO too, and ACTUALLY MMO stands for Massive Multi Player Online, not Making Money Online the way Warrior's Forum members use it. Outside of WF MMO is ALWAYS used to reference online video game communities.

    Originally Posted by szanctuari View Post

    Is there ANYTHING LEGIT ANYMORE?
    I've been doing MCA off and on for a while and nothing. I get a bunch of leads and no one is interested I get the" you know you can get roadside with car insurance right?" No sponsor there and it just seems as tho everyone wants to sell me a new marketing method for the same program. I am NOT afraid of work. I am NOT afraid to learn or try something new. I AM afraid of spending more time and wasted money just to line someone else pockets. Anyone know of anything real . Not looking to make a million but to supplement.
    If you want to spend money on learning business skills, but don't want to risk wasting your money... go to your local community college and sign up for a few business and entrepreneur classes from the business degree program. It costs around $300 to $500 for most classes, for non-degree local residents to take them. Most colleges offer night classes for adults now too, that are "career enrichment" courses offered to local business owners to help them improve customer service and build online presence, etc. You can take 4 classes over the period of about 6 months for around $2,000 and get far more out of it then you'll ever get for way more money from online gurus.

    Originally Posted by szanctuari View Post

    Is there ANYTHING LEGIT ANYMORE?
    ...
    Anyone know of anything real . Not looking to make a million but to supplement.
    I've been dabbling in just about every type of online income out there since 1997. I've found that MOST EVERYTHING can make money IF you devote a lot of effort into it.

    I'll tell you what I do right now. I have multiple online income streams right now. No one of the streams I could live off of on their own, however, because I have so many of these small income streams coming in, that all together they add up to a full time income.

    First, I'll list the tiny ones, that only trickle small incomes in, but still, even pennies add up when you have enough of them...

    For example - taking survives. Very difficult to make a full time income off of, but I was into it pretty heavy for a couple of years and was able to make a good side income from it. Ended up with $100 or $200 most months. About $75 in cash and the rest in Amazon gift cards. It wasn't something I could live off of, but it did buy me a heck of a lot of books and me being an avid reader, I was VERY happy to being getting 4 or 5 $15 Amazon gift cards each month. I stopped doing survives because it took up too much time and I had found other ways to make bigger incomes faster online, but, they certainly do pay and are a good thing to do in between incomes to provide you with at least SOMETHING while you work towards something better.

    My problem with survives is demographics. They start out by asking you age, race, gender, and zip code. Well. I'm not white, so that meant I didn't qualify for a HUGE amount of survives. I'm female, which dropped me out of more. I'm a senior, and most survives wanted 20somethings, so dropped me out of even more, and the biggest kicker was my zip code, up here in the Maine boonies... they want young, white city folk for most survives, so non-white, senior, old off grid forest dweller me, didn't qualify for a very wide range of survives. If you live in a big city are white and under 30, there are tons of survives out there and people in qualifying demographics do report making substantial incomes. I know if more survives were available I could have, because there were several survives that paid me $20 to $75 each survey for simply looking at pictures of food and voting on which picture I thought looked more appetizing. I did one for SubWay once, got paid a $75 check for 10 minutes of clicking on which sandwich pictures looked better.

    Bing search engine. You can't live off it, but, I do a lot of researching for my writing career, and Bing pays you to search with Bing instead of Google. You make around 5 to 15 points per search, it takes 5,000 points to redeem for a $5 Amazon gift card. I am currently earning $15 in Amazon gift cards every month, from doing nothing but my regular every day searches. They have other cards you can redeem for - stores, restaurants, etc. I pick Amazon because I obsessively buy books. I bought the entire Witcher franchise (5 video games, 7 novels, game guides, etc) and didn't pay a penny for it, bought the whole thing with gift cards Bing gave me for choosing to use Bing instead of Google.

    Secret shopper apps on your phone can pay money if you are someone who likes shopping. I used to do that, but, I just don't go to the story often enough for it to be worth my while.

    Testing websites. Testing apps. Both pay pretty good. Basically you watch a video, visit a website, play an app game, record a response video, then get paid $20. Takes under an hour to do the whole thing. Difficult to find a lot of them though, so it's hard to make $200 a month doing this. But an extra $20 or $40 for an hour of work each week isn't bad.

    If you have a YouTube channel with 5,000+ subs, there's FameBit. They pay you $15 to $200 to review products. They send you the product (big brand name stuff, like Canon cameras, Elf cosmetics, etc... sent to you by the big name brand company themselves). They send you the product, you make a first reaction unboxing video. Then a second video of you using the product. Upload the videos to YouTube. Submit the links to FameBit. In 48 hours you got $15 to $200 dollars sent to your PayPal, AND you make the AdSense revenue off the views of the videos besides. There are quite a few people who do FameBit full time.

    I got a friend who makes about $2,000 a month doing FameBit, AND makes another $700 from YouTube revenue besides... AND she gets to keep the products she tests out... she's got tons of make-up, hair extensions, shoes, cameras, clothes. pet products, craft supplies, home products, camping gear, etc, all free.... and not cheap stuff either... the camera Cannon sent her was a $500 camera. A free $500 camera AND $200 in her PayPal to review it AND the AdSense income from views AND the Amazon Affiliate income from the link in the description on the video... and that was just ONE review. She does 2 to 3 reviews a week and makes enough to do NOTHING else at all. That's her full time job. FameBit reviews on YouTube.

    I'm only just getting started with FameBit so, haven't had time to test it out much, but so far, it seems pretty good and it does look like once I qualify for the bigger companies (once I have 10,000 subs) it does appear I could make some pretty substantial income with it (a few thousand a month) same way she's doing.

    There are LOTS of ways to make small incomes. $5 here $50 there... nothing you can live off of on their own, but if you start doing a lot of them, they do add up.

    Unfortunately a lot of people hype those types of incomes up... try to convince you, you can make millions, when you can't. They do that because they are affiliates of those programs and hyping those programs gets you clicking on their affiliate links. And so while they are legit income sources, they are not something you can do and expect to live off of full time.

    You should be able to find a lot of small supplemental online incomes to tide you over while you work on finding a full time online income.

    In addition to the things I listed above (which only bring in tiny amounts for me) there are also the bigger things, which make up the bulk of my income.

    #1: Zazzle.

    My biggest income maker by far. I paint (acrylics and watercolurs and pastels on canvas) then upload scan of my art to Zazzle and sell prints, postcards, note cards, blankets, fabric, magnets, buttons, jewelry, postage stamps, mugs, and t-shirts with my art on them. I have 16 Zazzle shops and more then 21,000 products available for sale. This brings in $600 most months, and can reach $3,000 some months.

    #2: SBI.

    If you have writing skills you can make a decent income from niche content websites. It's what I do. Income fluctuates quite a bit and in down months is less then part time minimum wage, but most of the year makes more then you can make working for WalMart. A few people get mega wealthy doing it, but that requires a LOT of daily work, super long hours and massive amounts of marketing. Me? I make enough so that I've quite my day job at WalMart to focus on doing this full time. Not wealthy, but able to live full time off nothing but my online income.

    Pick a topic and start writing. Write a lot. My web site has 6,000+ pages on it. I started it in 1997, add a new page every day. Made no money off it for years. Moved it to SBI in 2013. It's been bringing in money ever since.

    And don't pick a topic because you think it'll make you money. Pick a topic you actually know something about and obsessively like to talk about. My topic? Yaoi. Don't know what Yaoi is? Yeah, neither does any body else. But I love it, so that's what I talk about. And because NO ONE else on the entire planet has a website devoted to teaching people how to write Yaoi (I literally have the ONLY website on that topic) I've cornered the market on my niche and am #1 on page 1 of every Google search for all the keywords of my site. Of course, being the only site out there on the topic, I'm also #2, #3, #4, #5, and every other number of all the first pages of Google, but hey... at least I ain't got no competition.

    My other topics are the history of Old Orchard Beach, the history of Stephen King's Thinner Gypsies, how to write Elves, how to write wizards, and of course the #1 page of my site "Amphibious Aliens" (that one page alone gets more traffic then all the rest combined).

    And at first those topics seem scattered and not connected, but when you realize Thinner was filmed on my farm, I own the real Christine (the world's most haunted car), the amphibious aliens event occurred in my yard, I'm a Gypsy, all my characters in my Yaoi novels are Gypsy Elf wizards, I live in Old Orchard Beach, all my Yaoi novels are set in Old Orchard Beach... you start to see the connection and realize the whole thing is in fact Yaoi, because it is all the history of the real people and places and events that show up in my novels.

    In short - write what you know. Write a lot about it. Write about your burning passionate love for your topic.Obsess over your topic without shame... unleash your inner screaming fangirl.

    Whatever topic your inner screaming fangirl goes piss pants glomping crazy over, THAT is the topic you need to pick for your niche content website.

    I monetize it with AdSense, LinkShare, Share-a-Sale, and Amazon Associates.

    On every page of the site you will also find links to my Zazzle products and my Kindle books.

    And if building a full blown web site from code is too much for you... there's always WordPress (templated drop and drag sites) or even blogs (Blogger is free). I started out with a free hosted blog on BlogSpot, later moved to WordPress and then once I was making enough money online to afford it, I switched to SBI.Blogs and WordPress won't make as much as SBI will, but, if you don't have much money to get started with, you'll want to avoid SBI, as they are very expensive. It's neither free nor cheap.

    #3: Kindle:

    I have 15 pen names and 170+ Kindle books. Fiction, non-fiction, short stories, and novels. Depending on your topic, you can make huge amounts from Kindle. They pay 70% royalties. (Similar to Kindle is SmashWords, Nook, and LuLu as well, all good choices if you are not in Kindle Select Program.)

    I focus mostly on my primary pen name (EelKat) and the Yaoi novels published under that pen name (The Quaraun series) which are 300 page epic fantasy novels sold for $4.99 each, but it's the short non-fiction under my other pen names that bring in the most money. They are mostly 75 page quick self-help guides for authors, sold for $2.99 each. I get the most sales from my tiny10 page .99c short stories (weird horror and sci-fi), but those only earn 35% royalties, so it takes quite a few to make a good income with.

    #4: YouTube:

    While my lowest income earner at the moment, that is because I'm very new to YouTube, and as my videos gain a following, my income steadily rises. I suspect, that within the next 12 months, if it continues the rise as it is now, that'll YouTube will beat out Zazzle as my top income stream. I can easily see YouTube bringing in a minimum $500 to $2,000 a month by the end of the year.

    I release 2 videos a day. A video game let's play in the morning (around 9 to 10 am), and a booktube let's read in the evening (around 6 to 7 pm). With random vlogs throughout the week (usually 3 a week, posted around noon time every other day).

    The Let's Plays (me playing a video game) are 15 to 20 minutes for short series games and 1 to 2 hours long for long series games (like Don't Starve and The Witcher franchise). I do a separate series for each game. Most games take 5 to 10 videos to complete, however mega sized games like Witcher 3, take months to finish, that game in particular took 500 hours to complete, meaning I have 500 one hour long videos just for that one series alone. (not all yet uploaded as I upload only 1 episode of the series a day, but I recorded 10 or 12 episodes each day)

    The Let's Reads (me reading a novel or a non-fiction book or a poem) are one chapter of the book per video. Usually it takes 20 minutes to read a chapter, but some videos are as short as 3 minutes and others as long as an hour, depending on how long the chapter was. I do each book as a separate series. Most books have 8 to 10 chapters, so most series have 8 to 10 videos.

    The vlogs are me driving my car or walking my dog and talking about random shit that happened in my life throughout the week.

    And there you have it...

    That list is my full time income. Those things are what pay the bills around here.

    In the early days I worked part time while getting started in my online career. I worked at Macy's, Avon, WalMart, RGIS, and HallMark. Since July 2016, I've been fully online income only without any offline part time job supplementing it any more.

    It didn't happen over night. It took a lot of work and several years of failing at lots of things while looking for the things that worked for me, but eventually I did find things that worked for me and I stuck with them and turned them into a full time career.

    Online income is not easy and not quick, but if you persist and stick with it and put in the long hours and hard work, staying committed to your goal, it is a legit way to make money in the long run.

    Just keep going and trying new things until you find the right thing for you.

    And remember too, there's no shame in working part time jobs in between to support yourself and your family until you do find the thing that works for you.
    Signature

    My review of Flamboyant Nipples: The Site That Supports KKK Anti-Gay Terrorist Crimes
    Info on my Novels is HERE. History of Stephen King's Thinner Gypsies is HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Originally Posted by szanctuari View Post

    II am NOT afraid of work. I am NOT afraid to learn or try something new. I AM afraid of spending more time and wasted money just to line someone else pockets. .
    This transcend most things in life particularly business. And I can tell you without hesitation almost ALL successful people have had to deal with this particular struggle one time or another !

    But there is two sides to it. It makes Success that much sweeter. It really does ,that's why you see people throwing parties , going on European vacations , buying a nice new car etc..etc.. becuase of the journey and the Struggle to get there.

    No such thing as a free lunch in Life. If there was, Success would be no big deal, at all


    - Robert Andrew
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11077805].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by ryanbiddulph View Post

    But here is the difference maker: like any tool (aka, the opportunity), the craftsman/craftswoman (you) must use it for the right reasons.
    I've often said that if you hand most people a carving knife and a block of wood, at best you get a pile of shavings and at worst a trip to the ER. Give the same knife and wood to an expert craftsman, and you get a work of art.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11078139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Leadsupply
    Pretty hard to make worthwhile money with MCA or anything like it. I have had several MLM's as clients in the past and there were a few of them that had people that were making $200K a year or more, but those were like needles in the haystack. Your time and money would be much better spent starting something on your own.
    Signature
    https://www.rankleads.com/ Fresh Web Design and SEO Leads for Sale.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11078332].message }}
  • Honestly, what worked ten years ago, works now too.

    A few things changed like the traffic method or the vendor used, but apart from that, it is built on the same principles.

    Yet, it is legit and yes, there are some very good methods. The logic is always simple - find a product that sells, find a good traffic source, sell at a cost lower than revenue.

    I feel that if you're looking for very specific steps to take, you'll fail. I succeed mostly because I can understand the logic behind each one and I can see how traffic generation works with list building which works with a sales funnel which works with product development and so on, as opposed to a 1 - 2 - 3 formula.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11080723].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author samncube21
    Originally Posted by szanctuari View Post

    I am NOT afraid of work. I am NOT afraid to learn or try something new.
    Good! you need to do more of this... I know you're just looking for a friendly tip here, but the best advice I believe I could give someone is to keep testing. You need to through your time and money around...if something works "keep it" if it doesn't work then "ditch it". My past 3 years online I have spent upwards of $5000 testing all sorts of traffic methods, lead sites, etc etc, with a good amount of it wasted but now I also have a nice list of effective marketing tools that work great!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11318924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brettb
    Always be on the lookout for new types of website. I've started getting some really good results with something that's not a blog, store or a forum.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11318941].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    AND you have to throw your mind over the wall first, and then meet it on the other side.
    And then there was the time when I threw my mind over the wall - and my body followed - but the horse didn't.

    It's a good point, though - you have to commit! You can't tiptoe up to the wall, look at it and decide to jump or not. You have to mentally prepare to soar over the wall - and then go for it.
    Signature
    Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

    Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11318946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FreedomBlogger
    Originally Posted by szanctuari View Post

    I've been doing MCA off and on for a while and nothing. I get a bunch of leads and no one is interested I get the" you know you can get roadside with car insurance right?" No sponsor there and it just seems as tho everyone wants to sell me a new marketing method for the same program. I am NOT afraid of work. I am NOT afraid to learn or try something new. I AM afraid of spending more time and wasted money just to line someone else pockets. Anyone know of anything real . Not looking to make a million but to supplement.

    Sorry to hear all that. These things happen to the best of us. I was into network marketing a few years ago. I did have success but it takes a lot of consistent work and the company I was with shut down.

    I've found more success with Affiliate Marketing and Blogging.

    Have you looked into affiliate marketing?

    You make your money by selling what people are already looking for (tools, services, etc) in any niche.

    I would highly recommend you to learn more about it!

    Hope this helps ya!
    Signature
    At the beginning, I thought making money online with a blog was super super hard. Not anymore. Learn the art of making money online blogging - step by step - HERE.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11318976].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics