So what I`ve done is to offer free membership for a year (for basic members)
I´ve gotten 3 premium paying members YAY (Site is only 2 months old)
I´ve got 73 members so far...I´ve been busting my ass off reaching out on mails, facebook etc.
My facebook page has 213 real fans, and I got 4500 fans on instagram and 105 on twitter (i dont do much there)
So my routine is usually this;
1. Write an article
2. Post on facebook with link/share in relevant groups/promote it
3. Make an instagram picture with info about the article with call to action
4. Post qoutes on instagram
5. Contact therapists with facebook messenger and tell them about my site
6. Contact therapists on instagram with DM
7. Share other stuff on facebook
And that´s about it..
First weeks I got everything from 150 users and 1000 page views to 20 users and 100 page views
Now it´s mostly like 100 page views and 25 users if I dont do anything. Days I slam it hard I get up to 300 page views and 80 users.
But I can´t seem to get more therapists to join. The first 70 joined the first month. Last month I only got like 3 new customers. And I cant seem to get traffic up substantially.
So my conclusion so far is either
1. There isnt a big market for it
2. I suck at marketing
What do you think?
Thanks in advance!!!