I have 1K per month to invest in SEO. Your feedback please on my plan.

8 replies
Hello all,

I have a website (1.5 years old) with 100 posts so far and keep growing the content. I'm monetizing with Adsense (with pretty good RPM).

I'm sending paid traffic from Facebook ads and earning around $300/month (profit).

However, I would like to increase my Google organic traffic which is around 100 unique visitors per day.

My competitors in my niche (who have very similar websites as mine and also monetizing them with Adsense and Media.net) are earning between 8k-10k per month (I know because they publish their monthly earnings.) Their traffic mostly comes from Google so I know there is potential.

I have 1K per month to invest in white-hat and safe SEO. My plan is the following:

1) I will be ordering 4 high quality articles each month (2000 words each): =around $400/month.
2) I will be ordering between 10-15 guest posts (outreach links) from real high DA blogs: = around $600

So that's basically my plan. High quality content and high quality backlinks.

What's your opinion on the plan above? Do you have any other recommendations and feedback?

Thanks a lot

Harris
#feedback #invest #month #plan #seo
  • Profile picture of the author Yvon Boulianne
    My suggestion is to build (or have someone like me do it for you) a PBN (private blog network)

    will cost you way less than 1000$ a month and will push your SEO so much you will laugh for a month

    Take care
    Yvon
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11090323].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vedremo
    Banned
    Originally Posted by HarrisAndrea View Post

    I have 1K per month to invest in white-hat and safe SEO.
    Originally Posted by HarrisAndrea View Post

    In any case, how many PBN sites would you recommend?
    You mentioned you're after white hat and safe. I don't think you should use PBN's then. Plus if this is your first time managing one you're in for a learning curve. Most don't last over 3 months. But they are powerful and usually produce much better results in the short term when done correctly.

    Sound plan otherwise.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11090553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by HarrisAndrea View Post

    Hello all,

    I have a website (1.5 years old) with 100 posts so far and keep growing the content. I'm monetizing with Adsense (with pretty good RPM).

    I'm sending paid traffic from Facebook ads and earning around $300/month (profit).

    However, I would like to increase my Google organic traffic which is around 100 unique visitors per day.

    My competitors in my niche (who have very similar websites as mine and also monetizing them with Adsense and Media.net) are earning between 8k-10k per month (I know because they publish their monthly earnings.) Their traffic mostly comes from Google so I know there is potential.

    I have 1K per month to invest in white-hat and safe SEO. My plan is the following:

    1) I will be ordering 4 high quality articles each month (2000 words each): =around $400/month.
    2) I will be ordering between 10-15 guest posts (outreach links) from real high DA blogs: = around $600

    So that's basically my plan. High quality content and high quality backlinks.

    What's your opinion on the plan above? Do you have any other recommendations and feedback?

    Thanks a lot

    Harris


    You say white hat SEO and plan to buy guest post links which isn't white hat SEO. DA just makes it silly.

    White hat links would be organic links built by traffic, you don't buy them.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11090598].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Victor Edson
    Ask yourself this..

    When you visit a website, how many words will you read until you're saying... WOW... now this is great content!

    Don't worry, I won't just pull your leg.

    It's well known to make money online you need traffic and conversions, but most people will forget about the conversions once they're making a few sales because they feel like it's "finally working" even though a few small changes could double, triple or more their income. It happened to me too.

    I quadrupled my sales the first time I worked on conversion rates...

    Ask yourself instead, what's being shared the most in your niche?

    It might be a viral picture, video, info graphic or some other type of what's called Rich Media.

    Because, that's the type of stuff that people want, like, share, tweet and all that real traffic generating action that spreads your content and makes you rich!

    THAT'S good content.

    Start thinking about these 3 things...

    What do people in your niche LIKE to SHARE?

    How can you test these new types of content to see what's converting best on YOUR site to get traffic and optins?

    And most importantly, how can you create rich media content around the best keywords in your niche?

    Next, how can you use this type of true quality content to attract people to your optin offers?

    You're right on spot about connecting with leaders, bloggers, and influencers to post guest posts and get attention from real followers in your niche.

    Focus on finding people with large social media, email, blog, and website followings to share the best of your best and bring some attention to your website. Then sit back and let your website collect the hottest leads and turn them into your own followers and buyers.

    Once the big Google sees you getting genuine interest in your website from real people, they'll jump all over showing you in the search results, especially as you target specific pages and continually promote them and if they don't... you'll have built your own network of people who bring you more traffic anyway.

    Good keyword research, true quality content and consistent promotion.

    You're off to a great start. Keep up the good work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11090661].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Meaney
      Originally Posted by Victor Edson View Post

      Once the big Google sees you getting genuine interest in your website from real people, they'll jump all over showing you in the search results.
      This is incredibly nieve.

      Google's algorithm is more sophisticated than that. It's not particularly smart, but it's smarter than that.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091097].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    Don't forget to spend on outreach services.

    Getting guest posts written is one thing.

    Getting them published at the RIGHT PLACES is another matter entirely.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11090666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amuro
    Originally Posted by HarrisAndrea View Post

    Hello all,

    I have a website (1.5 years old) with 100 posts so far and keep growing the content. I'm monetizing with Adsense (with pretty good RPM).

    I'm sending paid traffic from Facebook ads and earning around $300/month (profit).

    However, I would like to increase my Google organic traffic which is around 100 unique visitors per day.

    My competitors in my niche (who have very similar websites as mine and also monetizing them with Adsense and Media.net) are earning between 8k-10k per month (I know because they publish their monthly earnings.) Their traffic mostly comes from Google so I know there is potential.

    I have 1K per month to invest in white-hat and safe SEO. My plan is the following:

    1) I will be ordering 4 high quality articles each month (2000 words each): =around $400/month.
    2) I will be ordering between 10-15 guest posts (outreach links) from real high DA blogs: = around $600

    So that's basically my plan. High quality content and high quality backlinks.

    What's your opinion on the plan above? Do you have any other recommendations and feedback?

    Thanks a lot

    Harris


    Hey Harris,

    First of all, congratulations for your earnings from Facebook and keep up the great work!

    For all your SEO strategy, I will say both of the points you highlighted will work.

    But the best strategy I have for you is to learn from someone who has actually done and achieved what you want to achieve.

    Not just teaching SEO.

    .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11090712].message }}

Trending Topics