Was offered 200k to buy my YouTube channel

59 replies
hello warriors

am confused and dont know how to go about this

earlier today i got an email and in that email was an offer to buy my youtube channel that has hundreds of videos with millions of views for 200k usd

i do wanna sell that channel .....but am kind a scared of thought that i might get scammed .. though the buyer did want to pay me first then i'll give'em the google/youtube account

but even then he can later file a dispute and could probably win the dispute and take the money back

is there a safe way to go about where both parties get what they're promised with no dispute later?

please help me out
#200k #buy #channel #offered
  • Profile picture of the author jonny999
    ask for westernunion or bitcoin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182630].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gianbizz
      I heard that Escrow is the safest for online transaction, website/domain marketplace such as Flippa recommend it for their members who get sales with high price.
      Signature
      Visit BuycomDomain.com Over 700K Aged Domains with Good SEO Metrics for Your Money Site or PBN. Backlink, Traffics, DA, PA, TF, CF, Semrush, Ale... read more
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11190668].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tsnyder
    Pay no attention to any other advice you get in this thread.

    The ONLY smart thing to do is contact an attorney and have them
    contact the prospective buyer to arrange the deal. Have the attorney
    draw up the agreement and facilitate the exchange of funds.

    If you do anything else I won't be the least bit sympathetic to
    you if you get scammed or lose the deal.

    CALL AN ATTORNEY.
    Signature
    If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182647].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
      Bingo. Call a lawyer immediately.
      Signature
      Ryan Biddulph inspires you to be a successful blogger with his courses, 100 plus eBooks, audio books and blog at Blogging From Paradise
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182652].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
        where can i find a lawyer... beside.. aint there a solution like escrow and flippa that can secure a transaction?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182688].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
        thank u ... where can i find one?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182689].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
        i believe that most of my videos were good is simply because of my thumbnails... thumbnail is what makes a video worth clicking on and watching.... an am pretty good at making youtube thumbnails
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182691].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick
          Originally Posted by Kris Jackson View Post

          i believe that most of my videos were good is simply because of my thumbnails... thumbnail is what makes a video worth clicking on and watching.... an am pretty good at making youtube thumbnails
          I don't see what that has to do with you selling your account...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182695].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author rfharris
          Banned
          Are you saying that the best thing in your youtube channel are the thumbnails? I don't think such account is worth that kind of money. Can you share your channel here?
          Signature
          RankFirstHosting.Com | Your One-Stop for All Your SEO Hosting Needs
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11199306].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author megamind22
      Originally Posted by Tsnyder View Post

      Pay no attention to any other advice you get in this thread.

      The ONLY smart thing to do is contact an attorney and have them
      contact the prospective buyer to arrange the deal. Have the attorney
      draw up the agreement and facilitate the exchange of funds.

      If you do anything else I won't be the least bit sympathetic to
      you if you get scammed or lose the deal.

      CALL AN ATTORNEY.
      BEST ADVICE EVER Tsnyder I couldn't have said it any better cause that will give legal backing in the event of any occurrence in the future even after the channel is sold
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183295].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TonyRoberts
      This is very wise advise.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183337].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
      thank u so much.... really means alot
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick
    Originally Posted by Kris Jackson View Post

    hello warriors

    am confused and dont know how to go about this

    earlier today i got an email and in that email was an offer to buy my youtube channel that has hundreds of videos with millions of views for 200k usd

    i do wanna sell that channel .....but am kind a scared of thought that i might get scammed .. though the buyer did want to pay me first then i'll give'em the google/youtube account

    but even then he can later file a dispute and could probably win the dispute and take the money back

    is there a safe way to go about where both parties get what they're promised with no dispute later?

    please help me out
    This is pretty simple....

    Call a competent, licensed Attorney in your jurisdiction...
    Have her draw up a contract...
    Put that contract up on Docracy.com...
    Have the buyer electronically sign the contract...
    Have the buyer wire you the $200,000 directly into your bank account...
    Verify the money is actually there...
    Give the buyer the account...

    Under no circumstances would I accept anything other than money wired directly to my bank account.... Checks bounce... Credit card payments can be very easily reversed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182693].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
      i live in saudi arabia.. and the chances of getting a lawyer here is very slim especially for an immigrant...

      and also unfortunately i dont have a bank account other than payoneer and paypal...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182705].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mineable
        I have used legal zoom for llc'c and other legal issues. legalzoom.com
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183217].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Peter Edwards
    First thing I would be doing before doing anything, is ask this one question to yourself first.

    Did they contact your first out of the blue?

    The other thing do you seriously want to sell your channel?

    If the answer is yes I would be very cautious and find out who the buyer is. Also it is best to get legal advice. Do not rush into any deal, and if your gut instinct makes you feel doubtful about selling then don't.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Kris Jackson View Post

    hello warriors

    am confused and dont know how to go about this

    earlier today i got an email and in that email was an offer to buy my youtube channel that has hundreds of videos with millions of views for 200k usd

    i do wanna sell that channel .....but am kind a scared of thought that i might get scammed .. though the buyer did want to pay me first then i'll give'em the google/youtube account

    but even then he can later file a dispute and could probably win the dispute and take the money back

    is there a safe way to go about where both parties get what they're promised with no dispute later?

    please help me out




    Get the full $200K upfront in Bitcoin (seriously). No refunds. Either that or get cash in person. At $200K the buyer can throw in a plane ticket/expense.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183222].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheTrafficOutlet
    For a high sum of that kind it is best to get escrow and lawyer involved, even try getting youtube involved as you will have witness and documents of sale which is important, as simple as that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183275].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
      Originally Posted by TheTrafficOutlet View Post

      For a high sum of that kind it is best to get escrow and lawyer involved, even try getting youtube involved as you will have witness and documents of sale which is important, as simple as that.
      for what i know that u are not suppose to let youtube know because its against their tos.. or is it not?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183733].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dburk
    Hi Kris,

    Locate and hire a local board certified attorney. They will prepare all legal documents, accept payment to be held it in an escrow account, and let you know when it's okay to transfer ownership.

    This is a straight forward everyday business transaction, the standard practice is to use an attorney for any transaction over $5000. Don't listen to people telling you to just use legal zoom or non-conventional transaction methods. There are at least a hundred potential issues that your attorney will help you to avoid, well worth the cost, in my opinion.

    Good luck on your sale.

    HTH,

    Don Burk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183323].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    earlier today i got an email and in that email was an offer to buy my youtube channel that has hundreds of videos with millions of views for 200k usd
    Not likely.

    Here's a real listing:


    Everything about this screams SCAM!

    You don't need a lawyer, you need to open your eyes.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183351].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      My first thought when seeing the OP's message: Is the channel worth that much? Anything close to it? Because 200k is a lot of money. You'd be thinking you offer that kind of money for something that's going to be making you tens of thousands of dollars a year.

      If I'm too cynical and you can, indeed, get $200k for internet properties that tanked, I've got some hubpages from 2010 that have never made me a penny but I'll gladly sell them today for $200k. Heck, I'll sell them for half of that if the money's in my account today!

      Since I'm responding to you, wanna buy it? C'mon, man, $100k is a steal for a hubpage.com profile with 5 articles on it!

      No?

      I'll throw in my ezinearticles.com account. That one's got some 20 articles on it. Last one is a measly 6 years old.

      Still no? You, sir, have no heart! Don't you know I'm a Nigerian prince with many wives and even more children and I can place $10 million in your bank account and will give you $100k if you let me place it?

      Back to serious. When you get offers out of the blue, like the OP did, the first thing you must think is: why would someone pay that kind of money for what I have?

      If the answer is: because it makes enough money that they're going to get back their investment in 2 or 3 years, proceed to step 2: get an attorney to draw up a contract.

      If the answer is: they'll get back their investment in 204 years or some other long term, go to step 2b: add the email to your spam folder.

      Originally Posted by Brent Stangel View Post

      Not likely.

      Here's a real listing:


      Everything about this screams SCAM!

      You don't need a lawyer, you need to open your eyes.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    Yeah, serious sales offers involving large amounts of money that come "out of the blue" over the Internet, IMO, are very rare. I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet if I were you.

    You'll find out real quickly if the offer is legitimate by simply asking the buyer to send his full contact information, his bank details, and his legal counsel contact info so you can have your attorney begin the paperwork.

    Steve
    Signature

    Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author asiabd2016
    Be careful. There are many cheater in the online sector. So you have to be careful. Thanks for asking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183417].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    ***** SELL IT IMMEDIATELY !****

    With an attorney, stripe etc.

    BUT SELL IT!

    You do not have control of adsense or anything related to google.

    Maybe one day they can ban you: with 200k instead you can have a HUGE EMAIL LIST which is DEFINATELY YOURS and can be your ASSET.

    Think of it: 200k is a good investement in paid traffic directed to a squeeze page. You have to learn email marketing and once you use that money to have a list....


    ...IT'S YOURS!

    You can easily be in business with a more sustinaiable business model in less than one month and retire.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183426].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
    A couple things that seem out of place:

    1. They contacted you with a huge offer. Did they make the offer in the first email?
    2. They assured you they would pay you first. Why do they trust you? Maybe you get their money and refuse to hand over the goods. How do they protect themselves? Why aren't they worried?

    I forget the details but there was a well known scam going around similar to this. A person would get an email with an unrealistic offer with a promise to pay upfront. The person would leap for joy at his/her good fortune and turn over the product/password/whatever after the payment was received.

    Then, there would be a chargeback or it would be found that it was stolen funds or the PP account was shut down or however they did it I forget.

    Your scenario sounds awful like the scam one.

    Do you honestly believe it's worth anywhere close to $200,000? That's more than a lot of brick and mortar stores/businesses take in a year.

    Do you have more than one channel? The one I know about, is nowhere close to being worth $200,000 in my humble opinion. Maybe you have more, I don't know.

    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183443].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
      thats what am affraid of... but what if the offer is legit?

      i asked the guy to have his lawyer to write an agreement in order to go further with this deal
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tryootechamit
    Yes ask them to pay in bitcoins or you can proceed with your account as it will give you reoccurring money.
    Signature

    Regards,
    Amit Mishra
    www.tryootech.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Sounds fishy to me, for all the reasons mentioned above.

    If you are a US citizen living in Saudi Arabia, go to your closest US Consulate office or embassy. Talk to the trade experts there about your situation. They should help you determine if the offer is legit, and if so, how to proceed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
    guys here's what he has to say

    ''unfortunately the only way we can pay is via paypal as it is our company's policy''

    and my reply was

    ''what company?

    besides we need legal backing for this transaction for your security and mine

    since you are buying this channel for your company ..please have your
    lawyer to draw up an agreement and send that document over to me for
    my attorney to look at it

    and we'll go from there''

    am i right here?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183606].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
      Originally Posted by Kris Jackson View Post

      guys here's what he has to say

      ''unfortunately the only way we can pay is via paypal as it is our company's policy''

      and my reply was

      ''what company?

      besides we need legal backing for this transaction for your security and mine

      since you are buying this channel for your company ..please have your
      lawyer to draw up an agreement and send that document over to me for
      my attorney to look at it

      and we'll go from there''

      am i right here?
      I'm now 99.999999% positive it's a scam. An attorney will do you no good in this case. These guys are professional crooks living in places that are nearly impossible to touch with a lawsuit. The money is stolen.

      PP will hold your funds for a while - after you have already handed over the keys to the kingdom - to make sure the transaction is legit. Then, they will find it is not legit and so you won't have any money and you won't have any YT.

      Mark
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183638].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
        Originally Posted by Mark Singletary View Post

        I'm now 99.999999% positive it's a scam. An attorney will do you no good in this case. These guys are professional crooks living in places that are nearly impossible to touch with a lawsuit. The money is stolen.

        PP will hold your funds for a while - after you have already handed over the keys to the kingdom - to make sure the transaction is legit. Then, they will find it is not legit and so you won't have any money and you won't have any YT.

        Mark
        you are the man... thank u so much for opening my eyes

        here's a scenario i have in mind

        what if he does arranged an agreement? should i go for it? ofcourse using escrow? for the transaction of the money and my yt channel
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183717].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rhealy29
    If you're actually going to go through with a sale, the lawyer advice is dead on.

    However...

    This whole thing reeks. So before you go out and blow any money on legal fees, do a little bit of digging to see how legitimate this is. I think you'll very quickly find out that is isn't. At all.

    As others have said, certain things just don't add up.

    First of all, who would offer you $200k for your channel without knowing a thing about it except what they've been able to see publicly through YouTube (which is almost nothing)? Strike one.

    Secondly, if a legitimate buyer was interested in your channel, why would their opening email contain an offer for a large sum of money? That's not how it works. This "buyer" appears to be doing zero due diligence. Strike two.

    Finally, from what you've just said, they're claiming company policy is PayPal payments only. Absolutely ridiculous. There is no reason why any legitimate buyer would insist on PayPal and only PayPal. There are plenty of reasons a scammer would. Strike three.

    So please, consider this to be a scam until proven otherwise and don't waste any money until you're sure.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183634].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
      Originally Posted by rhealy29 View Post

      If you're actually going to go through with a sale, the lawyer advice is dead on.

      However...

      This whole thing reeks. So before you go out and blow any money on legal fees, do a little bit of digging to see how legitimate this is. I think you'll very quickly find out that is isn't. At all.

      As others have said, certain things just don't add up.

      First of all, who would offer you $200k for your channel without knowing a thing about it except what they've been able to see publicly through YouTube (which is almost nothing)? Strike one.

      Secondly, if a legitimate buyer was interested in your channel, why would their opening email contain an offer for a large sum of money? That's not how it works. This "buyer" appears to be doing zero due diligence. Strike two.

      Finally, from what you've just said, they're claiming company policy is PayPal payments only. Absolutely ridiculous. There is no reason why any legitimate buyer would insist on PayPal and only PayPal. There are plenty of reasons a scammer would. Strike three.

      So please, consider this to be a scam until proven otherwise and don't waste any money until you're sure.
      i did showed him my analytics and the copyright page screenshot... which there he got to see how much money the channel makes.. which is close to 2k a month
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183718].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DABK
        So, your income stream is less than $2k a month. That would make it worth about $40k to 50K. But someone's offering you $200k.

        One of you is a fool, and I don't think it's the other party!

        Originally Posted by Kris Jackson View Post

        i did showed him my analytics and the copyright page screenshot... which there he got to see how much money the channel makes.. which is close to 2k a month
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183773].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
      Originally Posted by rhealy29 View Post

      If you're actually going to go through with a sale, the lawyer advice is dead on.

      However...

      This whole thing reeks. So before you go out and blow any money on legal fees, do a little bit of digging to see how legitimate this is. I think you'll very quickly find out that is isn't. At all.

      As others have said, certain things just don't add up.

      First of all, who would offer you $200k for your channel without knowing a thing about it except what they've been able to see publicly through YouTube (which is almost nothing)? Strike one.

      Secondly, if a legitimate buyer was interested in your channel, why would their opening email contain an offer for a large sum of money? That's not how it works. This "buyer" appears to be doing zero due diligence. Strike two.

      Finally, from what you've just said, they're claiming company policy is PayPal payments only. Absolutely ridiculous. There is no reason why any legitimate buyer would insist on PayPal and only PayPal. There are plenty of reasons a scammer would. Strike three.

      So please, consider this to be a scam until proven otherwise and don't waste any money until you're sure.
      also a big...and i mean BIG .. thank u for taking your time helping this noob out
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bestAd
    one word: contract
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183643].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
    This transaction wouldn't be acceptable through Escrow.com using PayPal I don't think. Their limit is $5,000 for PP.

    May be other escrow options, though but I doubt it. If PP is the only way they'll make payment, your options are limited.

    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183721].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
    what do you guys think about this site here viralaccounts.com/sell/youtube-account/#

    its a sort a like escrow.. but acts as a middle man between the seller and the buyer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183725].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
      Originally Posted by Kris Jackson View Post

      what do you guys think about this site here viralaccounts.com/sell/youtube-account/#
      I don't know anything about the company but I know it won't work for your transaction.

      PayPal: New buyers (with less than three purchases) cannot use PayPal for items over 250 USD. Users with three or more purchases may use PayPal for up to 1000 USD. Long time members, with at least five or more purchases, may use PayPal for invoices up to 2500 USD.
      Mark
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183731].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
        Originally Posted by Mark Singletary View Post

        I don't know anything about the company but I know it won't work for your transaction.



        Mark
        thanks for the help mark... now am just waiting for the dudes reply

        or maybe he wont
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183738].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vishwa
    As suggested by most of the members above. Contact a lawyer and arrange a legal agreement with the buyer. Let the buyer sign up the agreement to make the deal final.
    Signature

    Blogging Tips & tricks@ Bloggingpond.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183811].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DavidKarter
    I can smell a fraud here. Never heard someone offering $200 K without doing due diligence. Second is paypal is for smaller transactions. Using paypal for $200 K transaction is unheard off.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183831].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    does not sound legit, its a reverse engineer to get your account user and pass.

    I would get an attorney if its legit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183837].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maidenphoenix
    Ask to receive payment through Bank Wire... It's the safest way to avoid chargebacks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183880].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Sure it's not 200K in pennies

    Seriously, wouldn't even waste my time on this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author redbui
    Your channel is definitely a quality channel, with many subcribe, I'm sure you have put a lot of effort into it, if you do not intend to give up, then you should consider long-term benefits and immediate benefits. Good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Kris, since you've already said you're overseas, I'll repeat my advice from above.

    Go to your nearest embassy or consulate and have them look things over. This looks like a scam or a money laundering scheme (or both), and the odds are you are not their first target. You don't want to land on any watch lists, especially in today's atmosphere.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author karlmay1980
    Got to get legal advice on this. Make sure it's done in a legal manner. You wouldn't sell your house for this much money without legal representation, nor would you sell a physical business. There's big money involved and no doubt a massive asset to you in the shape of the channel. Make sure it gets done in the correct way.
    Signature
    Want To Make Your First £10,000 Online?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11185178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kris Jackson
    here's a reply from the dude

    ''selling a youtube channel is not fully endorsed by youtube. thus we can provide the payment first and we would like all information right after. no legal documents are needed. let us know''

    and MY REPLY

    ''first off ..{this is what made me laugh} there is no company who
    would insist someone to only pay via paypal

    second .. paying a stranger 200k without even having an agreement with
    a seller qualifies as a nigerian prince

    third.. PayPal: New buyers (with less than three purchases) cannot use
    PayPal for items over 250 USD. Users with three or more purchases may
    use PayPal for up to 1000 USD. Long time members, with at least five
    or more purchases, may use PayPal for invoices up to 2500 USD.

    fourth.. you will file a dispute claim after i hand you my property...
    paypal would hold my funds, and will eventually give u back the money

    here are the payment options that i would accept

    bank wire transfer
    western union
    ach transfer
    payeer
    bitcoin

    reply if you're interested''
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11185563].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      Love their assertion that no legal documents are needed. Just love it.
      Originally Posted by Kris Jackson View Post

      here's a reply from the dude

      ''selling a youtube channel is not fully endorsed by youtube. thus we can provide the payment first and we would like all information right after. no legal documents are needed. let us know''

      and MY REPLY

      ''first off ..{this is what made me laugh} there is no company who
      would insist someone to only pay via paypal

      second .. paying a stranger 200k without even having an agreement with
      a seller qualifies as a nigerian prince

      third.. PayPal: New buyers (with less than three purchases) cannot use
      PayPal for items over 250 USD. Users with three or more purchases may
      use PayPal for up to 1000 USD. Long time members, with at least five
      or more purchases, may use PayPal for invoices up to 2500 USD.

      fourth.. you will file a dispute claim after i hand you my property...
      paypal would hold my funds, and will eventually give u back the money

      here are the payment options that i would accept

      bank wire transfer
      western union
      ach transfer
      payeer
      bitcoin

      reply if you're interested''
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11185574].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve B
      Originally Posted by Kris Jackson View Post

      here's a reply from the dude

      ''. . . no legal documents are needed. let us know''

      Kris,

      Doesn't this SCREAM . . .

      "Hey, I'm going to scam you!"

      Move on and let this be a lesson to you - no sense dragging this thing on - it will NEVER happen.

      Steve
      Signature

      Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
      SteveBrowneDirect

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11185577].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kay King
        Read post #49 - you'll see this was a scam attempt and Kris didn't fall for it.

        When someone on a transaction like this says....

        " no legal documents are needed."

        Run...far away....
        Signature
        Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

        I wish offended people would react like fainting goats and quietly tip over.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11191064].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hellome12
    With that amount a lawyer is the best thing possible because in the end if they try to do a charge back of some sort it will just be a whole mess.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11185652].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author meetbryce
    Lawyer + Escrow.com would be my recommendation.

    You want to make sure you're properly covered with contracts that ensure all the appropriate IP transfer is done. And without any nasty clauses e.g. limiting you from 'posting videos using your own likeness for 2 years' or something crazy like that.

    Escrow will be useful for the handover process of $$ and the login details. They act as a third party to handle the swap.

    Congrats on the offer! Hope it works out for you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11185705].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sanzida mim
    Well that channel worth about 100,000$ and i would definitely bought it. Here is why:

    1- I can earn a huge amount of money from that channel in short time.

    2- I can promote My Website through that channel.

    3- I can share my Affiliate Links on that channel and earn from that too.

    4- I can easily be famous by starting Vlogs on it.

    Here are some of the key facts mentioned and some solutions of your everyday life mentioned on my blog, i strongly recommend you to go through it too:
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11186345].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      #1. How can you earn a huge (enough) amount from that channel in a short time. OP said the channel makes $2,000 a month. It would take you almost 4 years to break even, if you buy it at $100,000. In my world, 4 years is not a short time.

      Originally Posted by sanzida mim View Post

      Well that channel worth about 100,000$ and i would definitely bought it. Here is why:

      1- I can earn a huge amount of money from that channel in short time.

      2- I can promote My Website through that channel.

      3- I can share my Affiliate Links on that channel and earn from that too.

      4- I can easily be famous by starting Vlogs on it.

      Here are some of the key facts mentioned and some solutions of your everyday life mentioned on my blog, i strongly recommend you to go through it too:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11191042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Virtualghost
    I would open a special bank account and then say yeah will sell forward the money to my Bank account.Then play wait in see.Also tell them price goes up every 5 working days $10,000 .Also ask them to supply their name address and phone number and check them out.See if they come up with cash.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11186424].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rfharris
    Banned
    If you are getting the money first then I don't think there is much to worry. BTW how many subscribers you current have on your channel and what is your niche?
    Signature
    RankFirstHosting.Com | Your One-Stop for All Your SEO Hosting Needs
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11191061].message }}

Trending Topics