Failed so far...Can i make 500 bucks a day with automated article submission guys?

19 replies
Hi everyone,
Sorry about the long post...lol
New member here, not used to forums so not sure what the protocol is, hope i don't sound rude but i will get straight to it...
Been online for 2 years and tried everything, or more bought everything and fed up. I guess my last chance is to find out if it is possible to make it online by article marketing. Just bought magic article rewriter and submitter, will try the submitter at the weekend but the rewriter looks awesome, it is easy to use and wondered if it really works by blasting out 100's of articles.
More importantly, is it possible to make around 500 bucks a day with article marketing if you do it the automated way? I found affilorama was probably the most honest and easy way to learn how to build sites and it gave me knowledge on how to honestly get started, i can do this with xsitepro no worries and my sites look ok too...I just need the traffic...
I work away from my family and desperate to make it so i can go home...any one any tips on how to get 500 bucks a day by automated article submission? I have a couple of sites with multiple pages and products, all set up with all the correct pages, about us, privacy, site map etc, i know all this but need to know if it worth my time blasting out 100's of articles for key phrases for each page.
If it does work i am happy to blast out thousands of anchor text phrases...
I am not linked to anyone or want to advertise for anyone but i do feel that Mark Ling and affilorama is about the best info i have seen for folks who are not technical minded and want to make it online without spending on PPC and or being filled with BS.
I have all the toys, speed ppc, bought all the commission blueprints which are ok but never really made me any money, also tried LPGEN which i returned, as well as about 2000 bucks on all the usual ebooks...i also have the profit loophole which i think should work with the article marketing as adsense sites seem to have potential with automated articles...
Any help really appreciated guys, I have joined up instead of buying google ultimatum 3 with that Latiff guy, thanks for reading my war n peace request guys...if anyone (probably newbies) wants to swap war stories i am sure i have probably tried the product your thinking of...
Quick tip from me, if you have money to spare try the trial run of Frank Kern, you can do direct linking with Yahoo then use prosper202 for free to track, it can work if you have a budget.
#500 #article #automated #bucks #day #failed #farcan #guys #make #submission
  • Profile picture of the author raylm123
    Trevski, Don't take this the wrong way but if I were you, I'd stop spending money on IM products until you had some sort of idea of what you are doing and where you're headed. You can spend ten of thousands on IM products and not make a dime if you don't understand how they do/don't fit with your current course of action.

    For example, I think Frank Kern puts out a lot of good free info and videos but I'd never buy any of his stuff because I'm not at that level yet. I'd be wasting my money. It's like putting the cart before the horse.

    However, if Chris Rempel puts out a new product I always take a close look because many times it's something simple that I can implement with what I'm currently doing.

    I've been doing IM now for just under 3 yrs (parttime) and I still consider myself a newbie. Yes, I make a nice supplementary income each month but I'm in no way a guru and my websites aren't complicated. Therefore, I don't buy products that would needlessly send me off in a different direction than what I'm doing now...because what I'm doing now is bringing in some money!

    I wish I could give you specific advice about auto article blasting but I have no idea what that is. However, always remember the saying about "If it's too good to be true..."

    Article marketing, however, where you write original pieces of content and then distribute them at various directories definitely works. And while there may be a few timesavers here and there, it still takes work. I'd be skeptical of anything that made IM sound too easy. 100 different articles produced by a software program and are still readable by a human??? Sounds doubtful.

    But perhaps someone who has also purchased this product will chime in.

    Best of luck to you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1237791].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trevski
      Originally Posted by raylm123 View Post

      Trevski, Don't take this the wrong way but if I were you, I'd stop spending money on IM products until you had some sort of idea of what you are doing and where you're headed. You can spend ten of thousands on IM products and not make a dime if you don't understand how they do/don't fit with your current course of action.

      For example, I think Frank Kern puts out a lot of good free info and videos but I'd never buy any of his stuff because I'm not at that level yet. I'd be wasting my money. It's like putting the cart before the horse.

      However, if Chris Rempel puts out a new product I always take a close look because many times it's something simple that I can implement with what I'm currently doing.

      I've been doing IM now for just under 3 yrs (parttime) and I still consider myself a newbie. Yes, I make a nice supplementary income each month but I'm in no way a guru and my websites aren't complicated. Therefore, I don't buy products that would needlessly send me off in a different direction than what I'm doing now...because what I'm doing now is bringing in some money!

      I wish I could give you specific advice about auto article blasting but I have no idea what that is. However, always remember the saying about "If it's too good to be true..."

      Article marketing, however, where you write original pieces of content and then distribute them at various directories definitely works. And while there may be a few timesavers here and there, it still takes work. I'd be skeptical of anything that made IM sound too easy. 100 different articles produced by a software program and are still readable by a human??? Sounds doubtful.

      But perhaps someone who has also purchased this product will chime in.

      Best of luck to you!
      Thanks everyone for your tips, you all seemed spot on but i think the above post has nailed me down...you are 100% right. I get an idea then i am on to the next one and almost get burn out...

      I have a nice site with 10 pages of reviews n stuff with lots of products plus the mandatory pages of site map, privacy etc in the health niche, i do sales occasionally just off SEO but i have decided that the only tools i am going to look at buying are market samurai and some of those back links for 8 bucks a month.

      Instead of changing my mind all the time i thought it a good idea to just build 5 sites all going on the same niche but obviously different domains and blast them out using free traffic system and spun articles on magical article submitter and re-writer promoting the same products (not promoting these site just trying them).

      The re-writer is really easy to use although any experiences with the submitter welcome as it actually does look to good to be true?

      Yet again i struck.....i did buy in to linkvana and i now i wish i had not and think i will cancel, i think i understand that it's no good for people like me with only a couple of sites, i think you need to have a dozen or so in a similar niche so when you are blasting out for link juice they are all piling up the google ladder which seems to make sense to me...as the law of averages suggests you will gain more sales.

      Any thoughts on being sneaky although still white had by building multiple sites promoting the same products...or is the way to do it and I am just sllllloooooooowwwwwwwww at picking it up...

      I am not normally a forum guy but starting to get the bug now, it's nice to see so many people take an interest, thanks a lot guys...I wish i could offer something back other than crying for buying too much and doing little....lol
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1278997].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jayveen
    My experience so far --- I started less than two months ago --- is that article marketing will in fact bump your web page in Google, but will generate very, very few clicks to your site. I have averaged less than 10 clicks to a site from each article, and that means one article submitted in slightly different form to each of 4 or 5 article directories.

    From this traffic, I have had one purchase on Amazon with a commission of 1.68. I have had zero clicks on any adsense ad, and I have had zero signups to my "Subscribe here ..." entry. But in fact the SERPs like it, but I just don't see how any sales are going to result. Oh, and I've had about 10 or 15 people look at my CPA ads, and not one has filled out the email or zip.

    I'm seriously thinking that its not really worth it to submit to more than 4 or 5 article sites, and I suspect that the decent money from sales via articles is mostly in the past. Good luck to you though.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1237913].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Troy_Phillips
      Originally Posted by jayveen View Post

      My experience so far --- I started less than two months ago --- is that article marketing will in fact bump your web page in Google, but will generate very, very few clicks to your site. I have averaged less than 10 clicks to a site from each article, and that means one article submitted in slightly different form to each of 4 or 5 article directories.

      From this traffic, I have had one purchase on Amazon with a commission of 1.68. I have had zero clicks on any adsense ad, and I have had zero signups to my "Subscribe here ..." entry. But in fact the SERPs like it, but I just don't see how any sales are going to result. Oh, and I've had about 10 or 15 people look at my CPA ads, and not one has filled out the email or zip.

      I'm seriously thinking that its not really worth it to submit to more than 4 or 5 article sites, and I suspect that the decent money from sales via articles is mostly in the past. Good luck to you though.
      Article marketing is not any where near a thing of the past .

      If you are not getting at least a 30% click through the problem lies in the formatting of the article if not the content itself .

      Even if you were getting a 100% ctr , without good sales copy , sales will be slim to none .

      The lack of subscribers could reflect undesirable bait . Rehashed plr is not going to get you a lot of sign ups and sadly prl has tainted opinion of genuine material to some extent .

      It's not just prl either . What so many are calling genuine is rehashed , borrowed , spun, or stolen material from someone else .

      Article marketing , as well as all other forms of marketing is useless without a proven business model that is backed up by a reliable system.

      This is why no one system works for everyone . While articles have not worked well for you , The traffic it sends me is constant and targeted . The difference in success or failure often lies in the system this traffic is funneled to.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1238021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Murphy
    I second the "no buying" idea. In 2 years you will have gained more ideas and knowledge than you realize. Pick an area of internet marketing that you enjoy and focus on that and ONLY that!

    I beg to differ with the articles only getting a few clicks to your site. I've had articles get plenty of clicks and sales and oddly enough they were the least promotional and salesy in nature.

    No book or course will EVER make you money. The action you take with it is what will make you money.

    If you love writing, write for others, get testimonials, build a following and over deliver.

    Don't give up and keep your eye on the prize!
    Signature
    Guitar PLR - New MONSTER Guitar Video PLR Pack![LIMITED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1237953].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Troy_Phillips
      Originally Posted by Mike Murphy View Post

      I second the "no buying" idea. In 2 years you will have gained more ideas and knowledge than you realize. Pick an area of internet marketing that you enjoy and focus on that and ONLY that!

      I beg to differ with the articles only getting a few clicks to your site. I've had articles get plenty of clicks and sales and oddly enough they were the least promotional and salesy in nature.

      No book or course will EVER make you money. The action you take with it is what will make you money.

      If you love writing, write for others, get testimonials, build a following and over deliver.

      Don't give up and keep your eye on the prize!
      While their is some great advice here, I have to respectfully disagree with the no buying .

      Yes you can learn a lot in two years and spend nothing. Get the right paid information and you can learn a lot in ten minutes .

      Admittedly there is some programs containing material that I disagree with (this makes it neither wrong or correct, just because I disagree doesn't mean it is not doable for someone else ). There is still gems to be gleaned from most if not all of them.

      Take your post for example . I totally disagree with the opening but find the rest of the material to be spot on .
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1238046].message }}
      • Here is the problem - "analysis is paralysis." My high school Latin teacher said that and you know what that man was a genius!

        Do more. Read less. Churn and burn.
        Signature



        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1238084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Allen Graves
    I seriously doubt that you will make $500 a day doing it the "automated" way.

    No.

    These days, sales result from an honest amount of hard work.

    Allen Graves
    Signature
    Every day I check the obituaries. If I don't see my name there, then I know it's going to be a good day!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1238196].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Troy_Phillips
      Originally Posted by Allen Graves View Post

      I seriously doubt that you will make $500 a day doing it the "automated" way.

      No.

      These days, sales result from an honest amount of hard work.

      Allen Graves
      There you go talking about that "work" thing again. Add the words action and mention that things can take a little time and you could get one of those cool infraction thingies :-)

      Side note: Have you noticed the Yahoo spiders are camping out at a certain warriors article directory ?
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1238222].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Allen Graves
        Originally Posted by Troy_Phillips View Post

        There you go talking about that "work" thing again. Add the words action and mention that things can take a little time and you could get one of those cool infraction thingies :-)

        Side note: Have you noticed the Yahoo spiders are camping out at a certain warriors article directory ?

        LOL - I'm old-school, I guess.

        But hey, it's working!

        Thanks,
        Al
        Signature
        Every day I check the obituaries. If I don't see my name there, then I know it's going to be a good day!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1239441].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DAS_Matt
      Originally Posted by Allen Graves View Post

      I seriously doubt that you will make $500 a day doing it the "automated" way.

      No.

      These days, sales result from an honest amount of hard work.

      Allen Graves

      Sigh.... with that line of thought things like cars, computers, robots, etc would never have been made.

      Automation isn't automatically a better thing but neither is oing things solely by hand.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1279022].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Thompson
    I think you are wasting your time trying to spin articles into a pile of related variants. Instead make money on article marketing doing this:

    1) pick a keyword that you can compete on (a variety of free ways to evaluate this in googel), and where you can promote an affiliate product.

    2 Write a GREAT article and submit it to EZA, linking back to your sales page, opt-in page, etc.

    3) Change the resource box so that you now link to your EZA article, and submit the same article to a pile of other article directories. This gets you backlinks to your EZA article, boosting its ranking in Google.

    This should drive your EZA submission up, getting you more organic reads and click-throughs to your EZA article. The others may get some traffic also, that's just gravy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1238307].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Josef_Benjamin
      Keep it simple.

      As I was scanning through your post, I couldn't believe how much
      you spent on info products.

      It's not that you can't make money man, it's that your scared to
      do so because your afraid of success or making mistakes.

      This is not something neither person here can do for you, thats
      just something you eventually have to face and conquer yourself.

      We know this, because of all the products you purchased
      (many of which are good I'm sure) couldn't get you to take
      action, there isn't a whole lot we can do.

      We can support you and give you words of encourgement,
      but that's about it.

      Stop buying stuff. Start doing stuff.
      Signature
      21 Year Old College Drop-Out Reveals FREE Ebay Quick Cash Report - Making You Easy Money With Ebay & Affiliate Marketing In Less Than 2 Hours Per Day"

      Claim Your FREE Ebay Report & Newsletter

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1238868].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trevski
      Originally Posted by Traffic-Bug View Post

      Those are very good ideas, certain to drive the traffic to your submitted articles way up!
      Hi There.

      The light bulb has lit....Good comment my friend.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1290322].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trevski
      Originally Posted by Chris Thompson View Post

      I think you are wasting your time trying to spin articles into a pile of related variants. Instead make money on article marketing doing this:

      1) pick a keyword that you can compete on (a variety of free ways to evaluate this in googel), and where you can promote an affiliate product.

      2 Write a GREAT article and submit it to EZA, linking back to your sales page, opt-in page, etc.

      3) Change the resource box so that you now link to your EZA article, and submit the same article to a pile of other article directories. This gets you backlinks to your EZA article, boosting its ranking in Google.

      This should drive your EZA submission up, getting you more organic reads and click-throughs to your EZA article. The others may get some traffic also, that's just gravy.
      Sorry, thanked the wrong post, I know what you mean and I am on it...cheers
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1290325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author actionplanbiz
    good quality articles > that re-hashed / spinned articles

    i suggest to write your own. its a sure way for it to be original.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1238869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yourreviewer
    Trev, it would be a good idea to reformat your posting so that it is easier to read.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1279007].message }}

Trending Topics