I've put together a short term plan on how to get those subscribers and was wondering if you could take a peek to see if it's realistic or if there is something you would add. Once again, I'm trying to get 100 subscribers in 1 month and work my way up from there. Also, I'd love to hear any advice on how to grow an email list. Here's my plan in no particular order:
1. Create a basic landing page with subscriber collection textboxes for both first name and email
2. Create valuable detailed blog posts 2-times per week with each post length being greater than or equal to 1500 words. Make sure the posts are based on popular topics within my niche.
3. Create a 'content upgrade' and put a link to it in my blog post so when a user clicks to download it they will be prompted to enter in an email address
4. Create an Exit Popup, so when a user tries to leave a page they will be prompted to enter in their email address
5. Create a Facebook Ad and link to my landing page
6. Create a giveaway for a user who gives their email address, white paper or ebook
7. Start establishing SEO presence