Free software that can record more that 10 minutes ?

by spartan14 18 replies
Hy all i am more a youtube guy and i plan to make a course for my subscribers with some video series and i need to record videos longer that 10 minutes .The thing its that i do my research but i dont find a singgle one limit its 10 minutes .It can someone help me with a free software ? Thanks
#main internet marketing discussion forum #free #minutes #record #software
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by spartan14 View Post

    Hy all i am more a youtube guy and i plan to make a course for my subscribers with some video series and i need to record videos longer that 10 minutes .The thing its that i do my research but i dont find a singgle one limit its 10 minutes .It can someone help me with a free software ? Thanks
    Aren't you the same guy who posted these?

    https://www.warriorforum.com/social-...ch-income.html

    https://www.warriorforum.com/main-in...lp-please.html

    And now you want to create, and presumably sell, courses? You must have inhaled too many fumes on that two hours each way commute.

    If you insist on pursuing this, look for an open source solution on sourceforge.net.

    Good luck - you're going to need it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203126].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author spartan14
      Hey man take it easy .I want to create a free course with videos for people optin in on my email list .This course its free i dont plan to sell it i want to deliver value when people sing in to my list .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203154].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
      Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

      Aren't you the same guy who posted these?

      https://www.warriorforum.com/social-...ch-income.html

      https://www.warriorforum.com/main-in...lp-please.html

      And now you want to create, and presumably sell, courses? You must have inhaled too many fumes on that two hours each way commute.

      If you insist on pursuing this, look for an open source solution on sourceforge.net.

      Good luck - you're going to need it.

      I go to extremes to avoid reality! Please refrain from pointing it out!

      Brent
      Signature
      Affiliate Video Pack Includes Everything You Need To Create Multiple Income Streams! [Only $1]
      Get Yours Right Now! >>>
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203158].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
      Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

      Aren't you the same guy who posted these?

      https://www.warriorforum.com/social-...ch-income.html

      https://www.warriorforum.com/main-in...lp-please.html

      And now you want to create, and presumably sell, courses? You must have inhaled too many fumes on that two hours each way commute.

      If you insist on pursuing this, look for an open source solution on sourceforge.net.

      Good luck - you're going to need it.
      Dayum.

      Maybe consider a different promotion method other than Youtube - based on your posts in the 2 links above. Sometimes you get attached to a particular marketing method that you part all your heart into, but it still never brings in the money for you. I would start anew in a different niche entirely out of Clickbank videos, and start a website that focuses on the core principles of direct marketing and internet marketing.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11204895].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author spartan14
        Yea i think you are right .maybe i stay to more time with a method .Maybe because i am a taurus in my sign and this sign change hard
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11206140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rory Singh
    I don't understand. Are you trying to download other people's videos longer than 10 min?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203180].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author spartan14
      Not man i just want to create a course with some methods on how to create money on yt and also how to rank youtube videos .I need to record more than 10 mjn because i will record live how i do it .this imply how to make money with quotes ,reviews ,slideshow videos ,creating a good niche channel etc .And also how to rank yt videos .I dont say i am expert but dont mean that if i failed mizerabily people cannot make money wit my methods .I will use this course as a freebie to build an email list .Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203198].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author agmccall
        Originally Posted by spartan14 View Post

        Not man i just want to create a course with some methods on how to create money on yt and also how to rank youtube videos .I need to record more than 10 mjn because i will record live how i do it .this imply how to make money with quotes ,reviews ,slideshow videos ,creating a good niche channel etc .And also how to rank yt videos .I dont say i am expert but dont mean that if i failed mizerabily people cannot make money wit my methods .I will use this course as a freebie to build an email list .Thanks
        But, according to all your other posts, you are not making any money. So, How are you going to create a course about which you know nothing about?

        al
        Signature

        Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art. ~Andy Warhol~

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203304].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
        Originally Posted by spartan14 View Post

        Not man i just want to create a course with some methods on how to create money on yt and also how to rank youtube videos .I need to record more than 10 mjn because i will record live how i do it .this imply how to make money with quotes ,reviews ,slideshow videos ,creating a good niche channel etc .And also how to rank yt videos .I dont say i am expert but dont mean that if i failed mizerabily people cannot make money wit my methods .I will use this course as a freebie to build an email list .Thanks
        Now there's a USP that inspires confidence!

        Or were you planning to lie to people about your admitted lack of success?

        BTW, my first reply WAS taking it easy...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203305].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author quadagon
    Can't you just use Hangouts
    Signature
    I've got 99 problems but a niche ain't one
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203181].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
    Please don't. I think I mentioned it before but if not I will now:

    No one (or at least me) can understand your English. I have no clue if you are speaking English or Martian or Kitty. It's a waste of time if you are targeting native English speakers in my opinion.

    No offense. I'm fat. Your videos are unintelligible. The truth hurts but is real.

    Maybe everyone else in the world except me can understand them but I seriously doubt it.

    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203291].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spartan14
    Oh i see how bad its people .Well watch me as i will succed even if my english its bad .Always people like to pull you down
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203372].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
      Originally Posted by spartan14 View Post

      Oh i see how bad its people .Well watch me as i will succed even if my english its bad .Always people like to pull you down
      I'm trying to help you UP not push you down by giving what I hope is helpful insights.

      But you need to face the facts. If no one understands you, you will NOT succeed doing videos unless you get someone else to help you or unless you do it in your native language.

      Mark
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11204627].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    apowersoft maybe. Its not the best, but it might do the job.

    Otherwise our JohnMcCabe gives some great advice!!! as per usual. :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ppcmaestro
    Try using Screencastomatic. Its only $15/year.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11203429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wentzco
    iSpring Free Cam is one that I have used for creating videos & recommend it. There are no time limits or watermarks & is very easy to use. - https://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-free-cam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11204919].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author spartan14
      Thanks very much man .Something that works finaly
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11206152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Isaiah Jackson
    You would be better off working that J.O.B. you talked about having and taking the extra time to learn about marketing.

    There is a reason you are still struggling online.

    This:
    https://www.warriorforum.com/main-in...could-why.html

    You see the Warriors in here are legit trying to help you in more ways than using some damn free software to record videos.

    If you can't see that and take it as a personal attack then good luck - because you will need it.

    Isaiah
    Signature
    If You Are Still Struggling To Build Your Email List - You Need To Download This Free Report Because It Reveals... How To Get 100 Email Subscribers In Less Than 24 Hours... - Without Feeling Confused, Frustrated, or Overwhelmed
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11221334].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics