15 Entrepreneurs' Motivational Tips and Expert Advice in 2017 to Keep You Going in 2018!

by Nice Sabino Administrator 15 replies



Admit it; we're all born a PRO... Yep, PROcrastinators!

We have the drive inside us waiting to be unleashed, but there's always something that hinders us from making things happen. Difficulties are keeping us from soaring high and preventing us from achieving our goals.

But surely there will come a time when we'll begin to realize that we must not let doubts, fears and other obstacles stand between success and us. One day, you'll just hear yourself say... "No, I couldn't dawdle anymore and this has to end, I need to begin now!"

I'm thrilled to let you all know that I've featured 15 of the most influential and successful entrepreneurs, motivational speakers and digital marketers, in my latest article on Learn: Top 15 Motivational Videos of 2017 for Entrepreneurs - Learn from the Most Successful and Influential Business People - Experts Have Spoken!

Get hold of their best tips, insights, speeches, and interviews in 2017!

So who among the entrepreneurs on the list inspires you? Personally, my favorite motivational quote is Richard Branson's:

If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity, but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later!
I firmly believe that opportunity doesn't knock on your door twice, so better get yourself together and do what you're asked to do. Yes, undoubtedly, you'll encounter obstacles while you're on the learning curve, but that's also one of the best ways to learn; through experience.

#main internet marketing discussion forum #2017 #2018 #advice #entrepreneurs #expert #motivational #tips
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author John47
    Thanks Nice, full of gems.

    These are all big names, I have bookmarked
    the videos for quieter moments.

    Recommended for newbies who have doubts.
    Signature

    Get Instant Traffic to Any Affiliate Offer - Click Here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11245225].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mabu Map
    Yep!
    We learn by doing
    Experience is one of the best school on this planet
    Signature
    Make Money Online Tonight - From Zero To Hero
    Buil A Money Machine-Click Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11245260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    Thank you for sharing it is great to hear Motivational quotes from the top dogs to keep you hungry
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11245299].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nice Sabino
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by DURABLEOILCOM View Post

      Thank you for sharing it is great to hear Motivational quotes from the top dogs to keep you hungry
      It's a pleasure! Sometimes people need more than a tap on the back; we need to be pushed! And it would be more effective if we're encouraged by a reputable and established person that we look up to.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11245314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nice Sabino
    Administrator
    Originally Posted by John47 View Post

    Thanks Nice, full of gems.

    These are all big names, I have bookmarked
    the videos for quieter moments.

    Recommended for newbies who have doubts.
    Yeah, you really need to indulge every strand of their advice, so watching the videos in a quiet environment is highly recommended, or a noise cancelling headphones!

    I still consider myself a newbie, and I deliberately chose the videos that touched me to capture the interest of our newbies here. I have ideas, strategies, and concepts in mind, and I'm just letting it sit there... but seeing these motivational videos actually made me realize that it's time to step-up and turn vision into reality.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11245300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robertjhon1
    Banned
    WOW......Experience is one of the best school on this planet
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11245311].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maxxx333
    Good one dude, staying motivated is one of the big issue in this business, good to share this to us buddy!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11245478].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Connann
    Very inspirational.

    But the most important thing is TAKE ACTION.

    Most of the people has to constantly be inspired, jump from an inspirational course to another, just like drug addicted.

    Everything to hope finding the "word" or the "advice" that make them full of energy and will.

    They don't realize that it's a matter of step by step and rinse and repeat, and often there's anything "cool" in repeating, anything "energizing" in doing the same points day by day to arrive at the final aim.

    But it has to be done.

    So they expect an energizer at any step and they keep failing cause they can't handle the boring side of repeating the actions and follow plan before seeing results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11245708].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nice Sabino
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by Connann View Post

      Very inspirational.

      But the most important thing is TAKE ACTION.

      Most of the people has to constantly be inspired, jump from an inspirational course to another, just like drug addicted.

      Everything to hope finding the "word" or the "advice" that make them full of energy and will.

      They don't realize that it's a matter of step by step and rinse and repeat, and often there's anything "cool" in repeating, anything "energizing" in doing the same points day by day to arrive at the final aim.

      But it has to be done.

      So they expect an energizer at any step and they keep failing cause they can't handle the boring side of repeating the actions and follow plan before seeing results.
      Yes! Most of us get motivated then unknowingly let the burning passion fade away. People tend to forget that motivations are there to inspire us to actually do what we want to do and take action.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11248406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Branson's advice is beyond awesome. My fave too Nice. I learn on the run. I succeed by doing and tweaking. If you dive into your fears habitually, success will find you steadily, then over time, goodness will flow into your life exponentially.

    Ryan
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph, Blogger, Author, World Traveling Digital Nomad
    Retire to a Life of Island Hopping through Smart Blogging at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11245781].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kate H Smith
    Thank you! It's a great list. I'll forward this to my clients as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11246271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Tony Robbins is getting old lol. He's still the real deal though. I can vouch for Brian Tracy all day 100%. He's an excellent salesman. I'm surprised Ali Brown isn't on the list.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11246372].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dzghost
    Thank you for sharing it bro
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11248792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Duy Linh
    I really feel awake when i was reading it

    Thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11248802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nice Sabino
    Administrator
    Originally Posted by ryanbiddulph View Post

    Branson's advice is beyond awesome. My fave too Nice. I learn on the run. I succeed by doing and tweaking. If you dive into your fears habitually, success will find you steadily, then over time, goodness will flow into your life exponentially.

    Ryan
    Wow, thanks!! Great piece of advice there, Ryan. You really can't achieve success overnight, you need a great amount of patience while working your way to the top.

    Originally Posted by Kate H Smith View Post

    Thank you! It's a great list. I'll forward this to my clients as well.
    Thank you as well. Hope they'll love the list.

    Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post

    Tony Robbins is getting old lol. He's still the real deal though. I can vouch for Brian Tracy all day 100%. He's an excellent salesman. I'm surprised Ali Brown isn't on the list.
    Yeah, you can still learn something from Tony Robbins, he still got it and he's just proving that age is just a number. Same goes for Brian Tracy, you can never go wrong with his advice.

    Also, I've actually considered Ali Brown, but when I'm doing my research I can't find any motivational videos or tips from her this year, I only found some podcast episodes. I hope we can feature her in our future articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11249206].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics