Are there any ways I can make a quick $4 to my paypal?

34 replies
I'm trying to purchase something online which can only be paid for with my paypal, but the problem is I'm short only $4.

Does anyone know of any site which you can get paid out on the same day? I've tried some of those "paid to click" sites, but none of them seem to get me anywhere.

What can I do?
#make #paypal #quick #ways
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    I can give you a few ideas.

    1. Do a quick job for someone on WF.
    2. Promote a WSO (as an affiliate) with instant payouts.
    3. Sell something in Facebook groups.
    4. Take a look at the non-profit support on Facebook.
    5. Sell something digital on WF or elsewhere.
    6. Throw some domains on NamePros.com (it's free).

    Cheers,

    Tom
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11274587].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author savidge4
    Originally Posted by karmadog View Post

    I'm trying to purchase something online which can only be paid for with my paypal, but the problem is I'm short only $4.

    Does anyone know of any site which you can get paid out on the same day? I've tried some of those "paid to click" sites, but none of them seem to get me anywhere.

    What can I do?
    PM me your paypal account,I will send you the $4.00
    Signature
    Success is an ACT not an idea
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11274613].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
      Originally Posted by savidge4 View Post

      PM me your paypal account,I will send you the $4.00
      Thanks savidge4: Very cool of you.
      : )
      Signature
      "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11275043].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jason Kanigan
      Originally Posted by savidge4 View Post

      PM me your paypal account,I will send you the $4.00
      Love it, done that more than a few times here and it feels great don't it.

      I was thinking just the same as I got into the thread and well done on having take care of it first!

      As far as the OP "teach him to fish and he'll etc." man, any target is better than $4. I would not try to make $4. That's too small and once it's used ie immediately he'll need more. Set a $20, a $50, a $100 target. Just as easy to earn if not easier...and a whole lot more exciting.

      The card you can buy from convenience stores to load your paypal account has a cost (I forget atm, maybe $10? probaby less) but an hour of cleaning someone's windows or gutters or lawn will cover everything here. You coud "volunteer" at an intersection...or use your eyes walking through the neighborhood to spot homes that need TLC. Just takes the momentary guts to go ask.

      As a matter of fact, OP, PM me your paypal address and I'll send you another four bucks because you'll need it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11275636].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author savidge4
        Originally Posted by Jason Kanigan View Post

        Love it, done that more than a few times here and it feels great don't it.

        I was thinking just the same as I got into the thread and well done on having take care of it first!

        As far as the OP "teach him to fish and he'll etc." man, any target is better than $4. I would not try to make $4. That's too small and once it's used ie immediately he'll need more. Set a $20, a $50, a $100 target. Just as easy to earn if not easier...and a whole lot more exciting.

        The card you can buy from convenience stores to load your paypal account has a cost (I forget atm, maybe $10? probaby less) but an hour of cleaning someone's windows or gutters or lawn will cover everything here. You coud "volunteer" at an intersection...or use your eyes walking through the neighborhood to spot homes that need TLC. Just takes the momentary guts to go ask.

        As a matter of fact, OP, PM me your paypal address and I'll send you another four bucks because you'll need it.
        You are to funny LOL... but I already thought about that and sent him $10 LOL

        Here is the thing.. this is why I acted... he didnt ask. plain and simple. they were straight up.. hey I need ideas.. what can I do. Just the action of making the post was ACTION... worth the $4.00 in my book. Effort goes a long way. Karmadog keep it up!
        Signature
        Success is an ACT not an idea
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276051].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Steve B
          Originally Posted by savidge4 View Post

          . . . Just the action of making the post was ACTION... worth the $4.00 in my book.

          savidge4,

          Very nice gesture. Honestly!

          Now, I have 7,000+ posts . . . at four dollars each . . . you can just round off the amount you send me to $28,000.

          Tis the season,

          Steve
          Signature

          Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
          SteveBrowneDirect

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276060].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author savidge4
            Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

            savidge4,

            Very nice gesture. Honestly!

            Now, I have 7,000+ posts . . . at four dollars each . . . you can just round off the amount you send me to $28,000.

            Tis the season,

            Steve
            LOL.. ahh, but you asked! sorry that does not meet the requirement.
            Signature
            Success is an ACT not an idea
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276065].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jason Kanigan
          Originally Posted by savidge4 View Post

          You are to funny LOL... but I already thought about that and sent him $10 LOL

          Here is the thing.. this is why I acted... he didnt ask. plain and simple. they were straight up.. hey I need ideas.. what can I do. Just the action of making the post was ACTION... worth the $4.00 in my book. Effort goes a long way. Karmadog keep it up!
          Exactly! When someone has a clear need like that it's easy to help if you can.

          But I was serious about adding to the donation as well.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276084].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
          Originally Posted by savidge4 View Post

          You are to funny LOL... but I already thought about that and sent him $10 LOL

          Here is the thing.. this is why I acted... he didnt ask. plain and simple. they were straight up.. hey I need ideas.. what can I do. Just the action of making the post was ACTION... worth the $4.00 in my book. Effort goes a long way. Karmadog keep it up!
          Mate I think it was very cool when I saw that the other day my only concern is that you may get some PMs for money now by other members looking for an easy out
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276126].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Jason Kanigan
            Originally Posted by Regional Warrior View Post

            Mate I think it was very cool when I saw that the other day my only concern is that you may get some PMs for money now by other members looking for an easy out
            Nahh it has to be spontaneous and not begging. We can tell
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276128].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author savidge4
            Originally Posted by Regional Warrior View Post

            Mate I think it was very cool when I saw that the other day my only concern is that you may get some PMs for money now by other members looking for an easy out
            This isnt the first time I have done this ( online and offline ) has nothing to do with the holiday.... It is truly a part of who I am. I have been blessed in my life, and giving has been a part of that. If you " Ask " for money from me.. right down to my son, the answer will be no.. Yet, I am also a firm believer in " Ask, and you shall receive " lol a paradox of sorts.

            The line for me is the seperation of Need and Want. Using Karmadog as an example... I could "Tell" it was a want... and he was willing to place the effort in earning what ever it is he was wanting to buy. A pretty good indicator of character in my book.

            I will say that there are times for me coming here ( The Warrior Forum ) that it is a bit difficult. All of the I cant... I wont... I want it now... Im broke... I quit my job... I just want to jump through the screen and grab these people... All they need is a mind shift.

            Money itself is never the obsticle... Its learning how to ask for it... learning self worth... Understanding that it grows on trees if you are willing to get off your tail and just go out to the grove and pick it. Money is the easy part, its the motivation and mind set to actually bring it to you, thats difficult.

            You may have noticed I said " bring it to you " - this I believe to be the core of the mind shift. I don't get money, it comes to me. I don't work for money, it comes to me. I 100% enjoy all the things I do in life. I 100% enjoy the things that brings money my way.

            The whole concept of do what you love... its no joke.. you can suffer and do what you think you " need to ", or you can do what you " want to " Its a choice.

            <steps off soap box > LOL
            Signature
            Success is an ACT not an idea
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276171].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author discrat
              Originally Posted by savidge4 View Post

              This isnt the first time I have done this ( online and offline ) has nothing to do with the holiday.... It is truly a part of who I am. I have been blessed in my life, and giving has been a part of that. If you " Ask " for money from me.. right down to my son, the answer will be no.. Yet, I am also a firm believer in " Ask, and you shall receive " lol a paradox of sorts.

              The line for me is the seperation of Need and Want. Using Karmadog as an example... I could "Tell" it was a want... and he was willing to place the effort in earning what ever it is he was wanting to buy. A pretty good indicator of character in my book.

              I will say that there are times for me coming here ( The Warrior Forum ) that it is a bit difficult. All of the I cant... I wont... I want it now... Im broke... I quit my job... I just want to jump through the screen and grab these people... All they need is a mind shift.

              Money itself is never the obsticle... Its learning how to ask for it... learning self worth... Understanding that it grows on trees if you are willing to get off your tail and just go out to the grove and pick it. Money is the easy part, its the motivation and mind set to actually bring it to you, thats difficult.

              You may have noticed I said " bring it to you " - this I believe to be the core of the mind shift. I don't get money, it comes to me. I don't work for money, it comes to me. I 100% enjoy all the things I do in life. I 100% enjoy the things that brings money my way.

              The whole concept of do what you love... its no joke.. you can suffer and do what you think you " need to ", or you can do what you " want to " Its a choice.

              <steps off soap box > LOL
              Good stuff Sav, You know in my 50 years on Life on this Earth I have learned that there are people that are just not wired like you or me or Jason.

              It's just not there.Not that they want to be a scrooge and be mean about it. It does not register what it could mean helping out a person who might be in a predicament.

              Case and point I remember my then 85 year old dad a few years ago came home from his fitness club.He was all in a tizzy because some elderly African American woman asked if he might buy her a sandwich at the fitness club deli. As she was hungry.

              My dad looked at her and said "NO way". Then came home and complaining and said "the nerve of that woman"

              And this from a person who is an expert on the New Testament of the Bible.

              But make no mistake he has been a good loving father and a upstanding citizen.

              Like I said a lot is just genetic wiring. Not trying to make excuses for people but unfortunately it is what it is.

              Of course some of it is "learned" and exposure to an unemphatic environment at a young age. Which is kind of different than genetic disposition.

              Anyway, enough of my psychology rant LOL


              P.S. PM me that cat's paypal address and I will certainly send something over
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276225].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author UnkwnUsr
    Transfer the four dollars from your checking account
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11274614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    Beg!

    Brent
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11274680].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PPG19
      Originally Posted by Brent Stangel View Post

      Beg!

      Brent
      Lololololololol
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276009].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    Sell a service on Fiverr or Fourerr
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11274706].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Go to GPT sites like Fusion Cash. Get $5 Bonus for just signing up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11274932].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
      Originally Posted by discrat View Post

      Go to GPT sites like Fusion Cash. Get $5 Bonus for just signing up
      No sign ups outside the USA or so the pop up is written
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11275124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    Donate blood in your community. Most places will pay you around $50 for your donation. Then just transfer that amount to your PP account.

    Steve
    Signature

    Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11274938].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
      Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

      Donate blood in your community. Most places will pay you around $50 for your donation. Then just transfer that amount to your PP account.

      Steve
      Steve just a heads up not all Countries will pay for blood , here in Oz they like you to donate and you get a small OJ and a lollie after you have donated

      Not sue but I think it may be just a North American side that do that! as in pay for blood
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11275122].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
      Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

      Donate blood in your community. Most places will pay you around $50 for your donation. Then just transfer that amount to your PP account.

      Steve
      Donate plasma tomorrow. They'll give you $40 in cash same day. Then deposit the $40 into your bank account. Then pay with Paypal, and use the $4 in Paypal funds, and then the $40 from your backup source (bank account or debit card).
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11275365].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11275254].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Brindamour
    Karmadog,

    Really 4 bucks....I am sure you can come up with a way to get $4. Sell something.

    Chris
    Signature

    Subscribe to our Free Home Business Tips Newsletter and get insider tips on how to create wealth in an online business.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11275263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tristatemedia
    go to warriorplus.com, find wso, make review video about it. and upload to youtube.
    people will buy from your affliate link and you will make money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11275275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author snehil kamal
    May be you can try content writing. Its quickest way to make money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11275951].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author katarina1
    You can go to youtube and find a guy named shane dawson,he is one of the successful once.In few of his last videos he posted link in comments to get paypal coupon for $100 if you download video game and play for 30 seconds.Good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robinaraoz
    Hi karmadog,

    Have you tried with task related jobs?

    i.e transcription work, reviewing sites, etc?

    They usually pay via PayPal.

    Try workmarket, you could ma Hi karmadog,

    Have you tried with task related jobs?

    i.e transcription work, reviewing sites, etc?

    They usually pay via PayPal.

    Try workmarket.

    You could make that amount or a bit more per hour.

    Regards,
    Robin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Hi KD,

    I'd go to your online network and ask for $4 through Paypal.

    Or if you have no network, this would be one reason to build one Help people in your niche out, and doors will open for you.

    Ryan
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph inspires you to be a successful blogger with his courses, 100 plus eBooks, audio books and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276124].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276270].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mobidea
    Try Fiverr as it was mentioned before, and UpWork as well.
    Another thing you have is Amazon Mechanic Turk, where you can get paid for answering people's surveys. Quite fast to make few dollars there.

    I'm happy you got the money from some kind people here on the forum, but in case it happens again - you've gotta be ready
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jonesr
    If your bank account is connected to your paypal account & you have $4 in it I'm pretty sure they will take it out of your bank account. Paypal will use all your Paypal balance and take $4 out of your bank accout.
    Signature
    http://wr.payingmyway.com/ Viral Cash. Build your own Sales & Opt-in pages. Get paid every week.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11276689].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IPLease
    Do blog commenting for someone and ask for the money upfront. Or do it all in one day and have them send you the funds asap.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James_Harkin
    To grow our wealth, just follow one simple rule... "You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want" - Zig Ziglar
    Signature
    "My First Joint Venture Generated Us OVER $633,451.64 PROFIT! How Would You Like Access To The TOP 1250 Internet Marketers Who Can Help You Do The Same?". PM Me About How They Can Help You Explode Your Business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11281712].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yannablog
    You can join forums or sites offering writing services and earn money from writing blog articles, posts

    It is easy to get $4 to your Paypal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11282173].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics