Someone has plagiarized my site's content

by Bruch
49 replies
Hi guys,

Someone has plagiarized my site's content, many articles.
What should I do?
Please give me some good suggestions.

Thanks in advance!
#content #plagiarized #site
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
    Welcome to the club!

    Seriously, though, this is not uncommon.

    The first thing you should do is simply contact the site owner and request that your content be removed immediately.

    Give them 48 hours to comply. If they refuse, file a DMCA takedown notice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11278981].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Felton Thompkins
      You could get in touch with the site owners and let them know that if they are going to use your to be sure and give you credit as the author.

      Another thing to consider is the site relevant to your site. Are you in the same niche and would it be a good site to have backlinks to your site.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279562].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bruch
        Originally Posted by Felton Thompkins View Post

        You could get in touch with the site owners and let them know that if they are going to use your to be sure and give you credit as the author.

        Another thing to consider is the site relevant to your site. Are you in the same niche and would it be a good site to have backlinks to your site.
        No have backlinks, he didn't link to my site.

        Thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280422].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author gianbizz
          even if they give you a link to your site, it may be useless since the link come from the site with duplicate content
          Signature
          Visit BuycomDomain.com Over 700K Aged Domains with Good SEO Metrics for Your Money Site or PBN. Backlink, Traffics, DA, PA, TF, CF, Semrush, Ale... read more
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11282197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ged3
    If you have a Wordpress site there is a Wordpress plugin that prevents viewers from right clicking on your content and so stops them from stealing it.


    Its called WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click.


    Once you have this installed no one can easily steal your content.


    Hope this helps


    Ged
    Signature
    Succeed With Clickbank-Niches That Made $100K+:









    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279071].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xxxJamesxxx
    I've got people stealing content from my blog all the time, but personally, I couldn't care less.

    It's not like they're going to outrank your posts as duplicate content ranks poorly in Google anyway.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279113].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
      Originally Posted by xxxJamesxxx View Post

      I've got people stealing content from my blog all the time, but personally, I couldn't care less.

      It's not like they're going to outrank your posts as duplicate content ranks poorly in Google anyway.
      That's not true at all. I've had people steal both YouTube videos and product reviews and outrank me with them.

      You'd be surprised what a skilled black hat spammer can do.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279523].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
        Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

        That's not true at all. I've had people steal both YouTube videos and product reviews and outrank me with them.

        You'd be surprised what a skilled black hat spammer can do.
        It doesn't take black hat spamming to do that.
        Signature
        SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing,
        Geo-Fencing, and more. Get a FREE Quote.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279526].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PPG19
      Originally Posted by xxxJamesxxx View Post

      I've got people stealing content from my blog all the time, but personally, I couldn't care less.

      It's not like they're going to outrank your posts as duplicate content ranks poorly in Google anyway.
      If the site stealing is stealing your content let's say right after you post it, while your content hasn't been crawled by Google yet and if the site stealing has more ranking authority then you, then they will outrank you and you will be the one that is duplicating the content for Google.

      Let's say that you put out an article and Moz.com steals your content 1 minute after you post it, who do you think will rank for that post?

      File a DMCA complaint if your content is being stolen.

      You can also use the Scraper Report Tool by Google. If Google gets confused and the copied version of your content is outranking your original this tool helps you by reporting it directly to Google.

      You might want to also digitally sign your content with Google Authorship. It's a way of signing your name to a piece of content, forever associating you as the author with the content, no matter how many times it gets copied even by more sites with more authority.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279544].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tritrain
        Originally Posted by PPG19 View Post


        You might want to also digitally sign your content with Google Authorship. It's a way of signing your name to a piece of content, forever associating you as the author with the content, no matter how many times it gets copied even by more sites with more authority.
        I don't believe that Google Authorship markup is supported any more. It's been replaced by schema, I'm pretty sure.
        Signature
        Domains for sale - see seopositions.net
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280347].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bruch
        Originally Posted by PPG19 View Post

        If the site stealing is stealing your content let's say right after you post it, while your content hasn't been crawled by Google yet and if the site stealing has more ranking authority then you, then they will outrank you and you will be the one that is duplicating the content for Google.

        Let's say that you put out an article and Moz.com steals your content 1 minute after you post it, who do you think will rank for that post?

        File a DMCA complaint if your content is being stolen.

        You can also use the Scraper Report Tool by Google. If Google gets confused and the copied version of your content is outranking your original this tool helps you by reporting it directly to Google.

        You might want to also digitally sign your content with Google Authorship. It's a way of signing your name to a piece of content, forever associating you as the author with the content, no matter how many times it gets copied even by more sites with more authority.
        Thank you PPG19!

        If I notify Google, will Google notify him, or unindex it directly?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280424].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dsimms
        Scraper Report Tool by Google was discontinued in 2015...
        Did google come out with another tool?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11281532].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vishwa
    Send a DMCA notice to their hosting provider and also send the same with Google. It will help you to deal of scrapper and spammer. Don't promote your site on spam sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Brindamour
    Bruch,

    Consider this a badge of honor! I would contact the site owner and request that they remove the content.

    Chris
    Signature

    Subscribe to our Free Home Business Tips Newsletter and get insider tips on how to create wealth in an online business.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DABK
    Send their hosting company a message about it. They might make them take it down.

    But, why does it matter? Are they taking clients away from you? (How do you know?)

    I've got people stealing my stuff and it made no difference to me... Don't think it made a difference to them, either.

    Just stealing your stuff is nothing. Stealing your stuff and outranking you, that's when it matters. Or when they get your clients some other way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Gather all the necessary evidence to stop this idiot from stealing your work. Then do a DMCA takedown request, and send everything to their web host. And be a pest about it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279340].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by xxxJamesxxx View Post

    I've got people stealing content from my blog all the time, but personally, I couldn't care less.

    It's not like they're going to outrank your posts as duplicate content ranks poorly in Google anyway.
    Ignore this response. Nothing in it is true. They can outrank you with your very own content.

    Google doesn't care who published something first (they don't actually know who published something first anyhow). They care about which version has more authority.

    I wouldn't waste time trying to contact them. You probably will never get a response. As someone said above, I would send a DMCA notice to them and their hosting provider.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing,
    Geo-Fencing, and more. Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by Ged3 View Post

    If you have a Wordpress site there is a Wordpress plugin that prevents viewers from right clicking on your content and so stops them from stealing it.


    Its called WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click.


    Once you have this installed no one can easily steal your content.


    Hope this helps


    Ged
    All someone has to do is use the browser menu and save the page. From there, copy/paste is unaffected.

    It may help a few basically honest people stay honest, but a deliberate thief will find a way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279397].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

      All someone has to do is use the browser menu and save the page. From there, copy/paste is unaffected.

      It may help a few basically honest people stay honest, but a deliberate thief will find a way.
      It's also pretty easy to program a bot that swipes the content from the page source code easily.

      So yeah, that plugin is pretty worthless.
      Signature
      SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing,
      Geo-Fencing, and more. Get a FREE Quote.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardworker2013
    Even if they steal your content and post it anywhere, Google will treat it as duplicate content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279437].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      Yes, but if Google will rank the copied version if it's got better SEO.

      Again, if they're succeeding (and, therefore, hurting the OP), contacting the thief's hosting company is a good idea. If they're stealing and not good at anything (their actions do not affect the OP's income/reputation), letting it go might be the way to go.

      But Google ranks duplicate content over original content all the time.

      Originally Posted by hardworker2013 View Post

      Even if they steal your content and post it anywhere, Google will treat it as duplicate content.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IPLease
    I agree that you need to contact the site owner. Many of the sites hire article writers. They may not realize it was copied from your site, but they still should be checking!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279557].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
      Originally Posted by IPLease View Post

      I agree that you need to contact the site owner. Many of the sites hire article writers. They may not realize it was copied from your site, but they still should be checking!
      The initial contact with the site owner (many of whom are hidden) should be the DMCA notice, with copies to the hosting company and domain registrar. Otherwise, you may get into endless rounds of "prove it", especially with deliberate thieves.

      On another topic, it seems like a lot of people still don't understand the concept of "duplicate content."

      All Google has ever said is that if the index has more than one copy of a piece of content, it will show the one it believes is most appropriate. That may or may not be the original. It has nothing to do with authorship, date of publishing, domain authority, etc. At best, those may be tie breakers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279563].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author PPG19
        Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

        The initial contact with the site owner (many of whom are hidden) should be the DMCA notice, with copies to the hosting company and domain registrar. Otherwise, you may get into endless rounds of "prove it", especially with deliberate thieves.

        On another topic, it seems like a lot of people still don't understand the concept of "duplicate content."

        All Google has ever said is that if the index has more than one copy of a piece of content, it will show the one it believes is most appropriate. That may or may not be the original. It has nothing to do with authorship, date of publishing, domain authority, etc. At best, those may be tie breakers.
        It has to do with domain authority for sure.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280009].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author DABK
          Nope. It's got to do with SEO, backlinks, anchor text. SEO, you know.

          Originally Posted by PPG19 View Post

          It has to do with domain authority for sure.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280090].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Bruch
            Originally Posted by DABK View Post

            Nope. It's got to do with SEO, backlinks, anchor text. SEO, you know.
            Will rank copies over my original content?

            Thank you!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280338].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author DABK
              Originally Posted by Bruch View Post

              Will rank copies over my original content?

              Thank you!
              Yup, if they do better SEO.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280848].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bruch
        Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

        The initial contact with the site owner (many of whom are hidden) should be the DMCA notice, with copies to the hosting company and domain registrar. Otherwise, you may get into endless rounds of "prove it", especially with deliberate thieves.

        On another topic, it seems like a lot of people still don't understand the concept of "duplicate content."

        All Google has ever said is that if the index has more than one copy of a piece of content, it will show the one it believes is most appropriate. That may or may not be the original. It has nothing to do with authorship, date of publishing, domain authority, etc. At best, those may be tie breakers.
        Thank you John !
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    This happens all the time.

    Nothing new. You can waste your time chasing after these thieves or you can ignore them and move forward.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11279582].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by PPG19 View Post

    It has to do with domain authority for sure.
    Originally Posted by DABK View Post

    Nope. It's got to do with SEO, backlinks, anchor text. SEO, you know.
    I think that is basically what PPG19 meant, but unfortunately when you use the phrase "domain authority" most people think of Moz's DA metric, which is utterly meaningless in this situation.

    Really though, the authority of the domain is not all that important. What matters is the authority of the page.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing,
    Geo-Fencing, and more. Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280092].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
    Originally Posted by Bruch View Post

    Hi guys,

    Someone has plagiarized my site's content, many articles.
    What should I do?
    Please give me some good suggestions.

    Thanks in advance!
    If it's true Plagiarism ... Get in touch with a Lawyer and have their content removed.
    Signature
    "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280255].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bruch
      Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

      If it's true Plagiarism ... Get in touch with a Lawyer and have their content removed.
      Thank you Jonathan!

      That site's articles are all plagiarized from my site, no other articles. The article content exactly the same, except affiliate ID, it is very malicious. If my content be removed, it only leaves one domain name.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280378].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Hi B,

    LIG.

    Let It Go.

    As you became more well known, and famous, this is part of your online tuition. Mastering the art of surrender. Because it is literally impossible for you to prevent as your scale increases.

    Take it from a guy with thousands of guest posts under his belt, as well as a decent presence in the blogging tips niche

    When I let it go, I released the need to control, which then released the fear of loss, which helped me feel at peace, which made me even more creative and prolific, which helped me get over this scarcity-based, illusory fear of someone stealing anything from you, in a Universe of abundance.

    Ryan
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph, Blogger, Author, World Traveling Digital Nomad
    Retire to a Life of Island Hopping through Smart Blogging at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bella Lopez
    The best thing you can do is contact the Website owner or the post owner and ask them to remove the plagiarised content. If they don't take necessary action, you can report them immediately.

    Nonetheless, it can happen again because there are many people who will copy your content and try to outrank you without any work of their own.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280509].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adam Roy
    Here's a trick. You should sign up for a service like 33Across.com and add the to your site. It will automatically add a link to your website when someone copies content from your website so when they re-post it you get a backlink

    This is one of the strategies I teach in my backlink training.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280750].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tritrain
    You can also send an official looking letter to their web host. One that actually is, or looks like it is, from a lawyer.

    There is a notorious Russian site that has copied all of the content from HubPages, yet even as powerful as HubPages is (relatively speaking), they can't get the copied content taken down. Sometimes you just have to accept it as flattery, I guess.
    Signature
    Domains for sale - see seopositions.net
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11280827].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dsimms
    You really cant stop people from stealing your content, the best thing you can do is age your blog so google can index your content into que.

    You should also send HQ backlinks to your content page, and let google know whos boss. A cheap ass theif that can not afford their own content will most likely put no seo effort into their site, off page, on page, etc...

    as your site ages, then google will start to realize who the real
    deal is, and the only thing you can do is try to contact host, or
    file a report with google, and hoping their site is deindexed, then
    they will gain very little....

    I could care less if the uneducated poor steal my content. I know in the end, I will be the winner because they cant afford to advance their site past stealing someone elses content, and maybe ordering cheap fiver links, and that is assuming they even go that far.

    Just remember, you are in this for the long haul...
    they are in it for the quick $1 then over time, then google
    will catch up to their site, and burn them out of the index...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11281068].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      Age your domain?
      You mean, run it in the washing machine 100 times with bleach and stones?

      Google will show the page that is best optimized. The real deal has to be better optimized; not enough to be the real deal.

      Chase and Bank of America, for instance, our-real-deal me, gave infinitely more pages than my site does, but I kick their big-authority, aged asses for my keywords; been doing it for years.

      (QUOTE=dsimms;11281068]You really cant stop people from stealing your content, the best thing you can do is age your blog so google can index your content into que.

      You should also send HQ backlinks to your content page, and let google know whos boss. A cheap ass theif that can not afford their own content will most likely put no seo effort into their site, off page, on page, etc...

      as your site ages, then google will start to realize who the real
      deal is, and the only thing you can do is try to contact host, or
      file a report with google, and hoping their site is deindexed, then
      they will gain very little....

      I could care less if the uneducated poor steal my content. I know in the end, I will be the winner because they cant afford to advance their site past stealing someone elses content, and maybe ordering cheap fiver links, and that is assuming they even go that far.

      Just remember, you are in this for the long haul...
      they are in it for the quick $1 then over time, then google
      will catch up to their site, and burn them out of the index...[/QUOTE]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11281454].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dsimms
    This is why I do not help anyone out...

    age your domain, gain more trust, then
    google will pick up your silly content first....

    If you are afraid of people stealing your content,
    then you probably should not be online...

    welcome to the real world...

    good luck...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11281526].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      Okay, you've got to tell me what, besides waiting, do you do to age a domain.

      I mean, each day that passes, a domain ages one day, without you doing anything. So, how do you get a domain to age more than one day in one day?

      Originally Posted by dsimms View Post

      This is why I do not help anyone out...

      age your domain, gain more trust, then
      google will pick up your silly content first....

      If you are afraid of people stealing your content,
      then you probably should not be online...

      welcome to the real world...

      good luck...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11282904].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dsimms
    Some of you guys have implied that you are smarter then
    me, and that is fine, my sites say otherwise, so I am good...

    I am only going to say this once. Google is not as smart as you
    think they are, if they were, then why does google need 200+
    factors in order to determine what is going on?

    If google was smart, then why does google have you submit
    a site that has copied your content?
    (now think about that statement a bit more...)

    When it comes to google, they are as stupid as any search
    engine comes, because they do not take action until their
    metrics tell them otherwise, and this is the reason you have
    to report your stolen content, then google will look into it.

    What if WF stole your content? If your article is optimized, then
    WF would outrank you using your own content, so at this
    point, you would report the matter to google so they can
    investigate properly, if you dont, then google may think you
    are the thief, and WF is in the right because they authority status.

    Once you have notified google, then I imagine google would
    analyze both sites using multiple factor methods, and this could
    take days, weeks or even months, as rome was not built in a day...

    At this point, once google determines the content was yours,
    then google should deindex their page; At the end of the day,
    this decision solely rests in the hands of google...

    Over time, and has been proven, even authority sites can
    lose their status if they do not follow google guidelines....

    If content is stolen and published elsewhere, then be proactive...
    you can ask these hosts until you are blue in the face, and lawsuit
    litigation can run into the thousands, so if none of your empty
    threats work, then your only recourse is to turn them over to
    google, and hope google does the right thing....

    Do not ever assume google is on your side...
    If they were, then you would not have to report
    sites for wrong-doing, right? Google does not know
    any better until you properly inform them, and if
    you dont, then google may just assume you are the copycat....
    (This can go both ways...)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11281581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by dsimms View Post

    If google was smart, then why does google have you submit a site that has copied your content?
    (now think about that statement a bit more...)
    Partly because Google knows they don't have access to the things they don't have access to - like an email giving permission to use someone's content (unless that email passes through Gmail).

    The only real way Google can tell the difference between duplicate content and stolen content is if it is reported.

    Originally Posted by dsimms View Post

    Do not ever assume google is on your side...
    If they were, then you would not have to report
    sites for wrong-doing, right? Google does not know
    any better until you properly inform them, and if
    you don't, then google may just assume you are the copycat....
    (This can go both ways...)
    See, you answered your own question. As for Google "being on your side", they never have been on anyone's side besides Google's. Even their Adsense business "being on the side of" advertisers over publishers is to protect their own interests.

    Originally Posted by gianbizz View Post

    even if they give you a link to your site, it may be useless since the link come from the site with duplicate content
    Or, even worse, come from a site G considers a "bad neighborhood." Even though G. has said that they don't penalize inbound links from other sites, getting links based on presumably shared content (see above) from delisted or penalized sites can't be a positive thing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11282538].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Beginnersblog
    You can file DMCA with Google. It will take 3 to7 days to remove all the copyrighted content from google directory.

    if you do so, you're safe.

    If you don't know how to fill out the DMCA file you can check this out
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11284514].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bruch
      Originally Posted by Beginnersblog View Post

      You can file DMCA with Google. It will take 3 to7 days to remove all the copyrighted content from google directory.

      if you do so, you're safe.

      If you don't know how to fill out the DMCA file you can check this out
      Thank you Beginnersblog!

      Why to safer?

      Are other safe?

      Is it good to notify the host company?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11284834].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Beginnersblog
        Yes, you can notify your hosting company. But they charge you if you'll ask them for protecting your content.

        the best thing is that go to google DMCA and fill out the essentials and everything would be ok.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11284946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    Banned
    You should sign up for a service like 33Across.com and add the to your site. It will automatically add a link to your website when someone copies content from your website so when they re-post it you get a backlink
    So easily removed as to be useless.

    Someone copying entire websites will be smart enough to strip out some simple HTML.

    Brent
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11284838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrew Trachtman
    Honestly, the first question you need to ask yourself is:
    "Is it worth my time to go after them?"

    People stealing content can easily become a game of "Whack a mole." I would suggest that you only go after them if it doesn't interfere with you putting out more quality content. Just remember that your time is a priceless asset.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11284850].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Originally Posted by Bruch View Post

    Hi guys,

    Someone has plagiarized my site's content, many articles.
    What should I do?
    Please give me some good suggestions.

    Thanks in advance!
    Yep, early in December had my newest WSO Sales Page totally stolen and used word for word and my product pirated as well. And selling it for like $2.

    First time I did the DMCA and within 3 days it was taking down by Hostgator. Unfortunately, last time I checked Warrior Plus decided not to ban the scumbag. Just a warning is what they gave him, I think
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11284931].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by Brent Stangel View Post

    So easily removed as to be useless.

    Someone copying entire websites will be smart enough to strip out some simple HTML.

    Brent
    Especially since they are already stripping out any credit to the original. Given that plugins like that leave a very simple footprint, it's likely only a line or two of extra code.

    Originally Posted by Beginnersblog View Post

    Yes, you can notify your hosting company. But they charge you if you'll ask them for protecting your content.

    the best thing is that go to google DMCA and fill out the essentials and everything would be ok.
    The idea is not to notify your own hosting company. The idea is to serve the thief's hosting company with the DMCA. If they get a proper notice and choose to ignore it, they could be on the hook for possible penalties. CCing Google just helps mitigate the damage by getting the thief removed from the index.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11286044].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics