This is my first message on the Warrion Forum and I hope to stick with the rules. What I want to do here is to expose the upcoming marketing plan I want to implement ASAP.
I recently became the in-house marketing coordinator (my first job after a 4-year career as a freelance copywriter and marketer) for a B2B company that sells and installs large LED displays for advertising and events. The company is growing fast thanks to its sales team's efforts all across Spain and near countries like the Netherlands and Belgium.
However, the digital realm has been neglected all these years. After studying the competition, I realized that no one is doing something relevant in terms of digital marketing, so we have a slight advantage.
My initial plan consists of the following:
- Weekly content delivered through the new website's blog and then distributed on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
- On-page SEO (entry to mid-level in terms of complexity, as I'm not SEO technician)
- Heavy activity on social media (3 daily posts on Facebook, 2 daily posts on LinkedIn, 4 daily tweets)
- Production and promotion of a monthly lead magnet to generate an email list (ebooks, technical guides, and infographics)
- Regular investment in AdWords, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads (around 700 € every month between the three)
- Biweekly email campaigns to create brand awareness and engagement, aiming direct contact afterward
Of course, I created a highly detailed document that puts everything in place but these are, more or less, the highlights. I think that my biggest challenges here are generating valuable leads at a decent rate and proving ROI.
Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated and, again, I'm very sorry if my message is in the wrong place.