Calling All ClickBank Merchants - EASY MONEY!

by garyv 9 replies
I've got a product in the xbox repair niche. My opt in list right now is nearing 10,000. This weekend, I'm going to broadcast another email to my list. If you're a ClickBank Merchant (in other words you sell your own product through clickbank) and you'd like to possibly make some real easy money, then PM me with your best email marketing message. I'll pick the one I like the best, and email it exclusively to my list this weekend. - Of course I will make a percentage as your affiliate, but it will be easy no work money for you.

I'll choose by Saturday morning, and PM everyone that PMs me.

Good Luck.
#main internet marketing discussion forum #calling #clickbank #easy #merchants #money
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author richpeck
    So are you asking for a marketing message - email itself or product to promote?

    Why don't you just contact some of those gamer site owners (you know the barely legal ones which sell like hot cakes) and offer them an ad?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113388].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author garyv
      Originally Posted by richpeck View Post

      So are you asking for a marketing message - email itself or product to promote?

      Why don't you just contact some of those gamer site owners (you know the barely legal ones which sell like hot cakes) and offer them an ad?
      I'm asking for an email message promoting a product you own. Like something you might email to your own list - if you have one.

      I'm not really looking to promote my own product. I just thought that this would be a fun way to promote someone else's product. And at the same time, learn a little bit about other people's marketing skills.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113406].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
        Gary, I'm assuming you're looking for somebody with a product in the same
        niche, otherwise the product won't be targeted to your list, correct?

        Just wanted to clarify that.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113421].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author garyv
          Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post

          Gary, I'm assuming you're looking for somebody with a product in the same
          niche, otherwise the product won't be targeted to your list, correct?

          Just wanted to clarify that.
          While it would be nice to have it in the same niche, I'm willing to take a chance on anything, if the message is good enough. While the xbox repair niche is a narrow niche, the people that actually play the xbox are a very diverse group. I think if the message is right (not too spammy), you could sell a little bit of anything to this group.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113462].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
            Originally Posted by garyv View Post

            While it would be nice to have it in the same niche, I'm willing to take a chance on anything, if the message is good enough. While the xbox repair niche is a narrow niche, the people that actually play the xbox are a very diverse group. I think if the message is right (not too spammy), you could sell a little bit of anything to this group.
            Yes Gary, you could. But I have learned one thing from my 5 years in this
            business, people who are not specifically looking for a solution to a problem
            are not very likely to buy. For example, if I offered your list an easy way to make a few hundred bucks a month extra, who would really be interested.

            Most Xboxers are probably kids. Are they looking to earn money? Maybe, but
            it's highly unlikely.

            Somebody with a more targeted message to gamers will have a much
            better response rate.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113498].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
              I agree with Steven. Your best bet would be to find a complementary product on Clickbank and either write a short review or do a JV with the owner.

              That way, you keep your credibility with your subscribers.


              Frank
              Signature
              I've just put Richard Branson's number on speed-dial. I call it my "Get-Rich-Quick" scheme.

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113536].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
    Originally Posted by garyv View Post

    I've got a product in the xbox repair niche. My opt in list right now is nearing 10,000. This weekend, I'm going to broadcast another email to my list. If you're a ClickBank Merchant (in other words you sell your own product through clickbank) and you'd like to possibly make some real easy money, then PM me with your best email marketing message. I'll pick the one I like the best, and email it exclusively to my list this weekend. - Of course I will make a percentage as your affiliate, but it will be easy no work money for you.

    I'll choose by Saturday morning, and PM everyone that PMs me.

    Good Luck.
    Hi Gary,

    I do not currently have a product listed at CB, I just promote a few of them. However, I just wanted to say that your offer is very generous and I hope you get a few takers.

    All the best,
    Michael
    Signature

    "Ich bin en fuego!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113544].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author garyv
      Originally Posted by Michael Oksa View Post

      Hi Gary,

      I do not currently have a product listed at CB, I just promote a few of them. However, I just wanted to say that your offer is very generous and I hope you get a few takers.

      All the best,
      Michael
      Thanks Michael - good luck with your sales!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113592].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael Mayo
        Hi Gary,

        Thanks for the offer.
        This was very thoughtful of you to help other Warriors.

        I've sent you a PM.

        Have a Great Day!
        Michael
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113672].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author garyv
          Originally Posted by Michael Mayo View Post

          Hi Gary,

          Thanks for the offer.
          This was very thoughtful of you to help other Warriors.

          I've sent you a PM.

          Have a Great Day!
          Michael
          Thanks Michael, I hope all is working out well for you and your neighbors right now.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113723].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author garyv
    While I very much agree with you about keeping the message on target, I've found that with this list, I can stray a little and still achieve success. And actually my most successful campaigns with this list were the couple of times I strayed from the target message. I'm not sure why.

    Normally I would keep it within the niche. However I've already exposed my list to the few products in my niche on clickbank (the rest of the products are my competitors') I don't want to keep bombarding them with the same stuff, but I also don't want to let this big list lay dormant.

    Also - while you would think that an xbox repair niche would be mostly kids, I'm finding that it is a lot of adults - trying to keep their kids happy - and a lot of college students. But whoever they are - I do know that they are a paying niche.

    So if you have a good message and a good product - PM me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[113582].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics