Pay-Per-Lead Affiliate Program

9 replies
Hey,

can you suggest a high quality affiliate training program which focuses on Pay Per Lead / Pay per Sign up
instead of the Pay Per Sale?

Frank
#affiliate #payperlead #program
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
    Go sign up with CPA networks. Most all of them have PPL offers.
    Signature
    How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
    17+ Years Exp . . . . . .. . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11302266].message }}
  • Originally Posted by resurgo74 View Post

    Hey,

    can you suggest a high quality affiliate training program which focuses on Pay Per Lead / Pay per Sign up instead of the Pay Per Sale?

    Frank
    Are you finding it tough to make money with pay per sale affiliate programs? If so, what is the problem?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11302398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author resurgo74
    It is not that I am finding it though, it is more that I yet don`t know how to approach affiliate marketing; I am just checking my options.
    I know for sure that I want to promote digital products as an affiliate ( could be CPA-offers as well ) and I know for sure that I don`t want to drive traffic through content creation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11304151].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
      Originally Posted by resurgo74 View Post

      It is not that I am finding it though, it is more that I yet don`t know how to approach affiliate marketing; I am just checking my options.
      I know for sure that I want to promote digital products as an affiliate ( could be CPA-offers as well ) and I know for sure that I don`t want to drive traffic through content creation.
      Hi resurgo74,

      PPL is one of the areas I've specialised in for 23 years. WF is a good free place to start learning. I'd start by tapping PPL into search and absorb those threads. That way, you'll soon find out if PPL is a good option for you.

      Cheers,

      Tom
      Signature
      I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic
      Learn how I earn money by giving away free stuff. [Read Month One, the 799 Page Book.]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11304284].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JeffDC89
        Originally Posted by Tom Addams View Post

        Hi resurgo74,

        PPL is one of the areas I've specialised in for 23 years. WF is a good free place to start learning. I'd start by tapping PPL into search and absorb those threads. That way, you'll soon find out if PPL is a good option for you.

        Cheers,

        Tom
        Hey Tom maybe you should do an AMA thread for PPL, i sure can use the help myself for
        content locking methods and ideas
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11305639].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    MaxBounty, Peerfly or u can join Offervault and see ALL THE OTHERS and which pays more...


    ....but WHY won't u build YOUR OWN LIST?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11304531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sports City
    yes search on google and youtube , facebook there so many course
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11305471].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mostCPA
    Nothing works unless you do.
    Information is only 25% of the battle.You could have the best basketball coach in the world, but you're not going to make it to the NBA unless you put the work in.

    the best way to learn is " try & error " if you want to get off the ground!
    just start to choose some suitable offers within CPA network and with some campaigns you will know which offer doing well. afterwords you could see that you understand the equation of work and the key of ​Precision Audience Targeting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11366960].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics