Pay-Per-Lead Affiliate Program

by resurgo74 8 replies
Hey,

can you suggest a high quality affiliate training program which focuses on Pay Per Lead / Pay per Sign up
instead of the Pay Per Sale?

Frank
#main internet marketing discussion forum #affiliate #payperlead #program
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
    Go sign up with CPA networks. Most all of them have PPL offers.
    Signature
    How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a BUDGET and MONETIZE Like a PRO
    17+ Years Exp . . . . . .. . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11302266].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Originally Posted by resurgo74 View Post

    Hey,

    can you suggest a high quality affiliate training program which focuses on Pay Per Lead / Pay per Sign up instead of the Pay Per Sale?

    Frank
    Are you finding it tough to make money with pay per sale affiliate programs? If so, what is the problem?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11302398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author resurgo74
    It is not that I am finding it though, it is more that I yet don`t know how to approach affiliate marketing; I am just checking my options.
    I know for sure that I want to promote digital products as an affiliate ( could be CPA-offers as well ) and I know for sure that I don`t want to drive traffic through content creation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11304151].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
      Originally Posted by resurgo74 View Post

      It is not that I am finding it though, it is more that I yet don`t know how to approach affiliate marketing; I am just checking my options.
      I know for sure that I want to promote digital products as an affiliate ( could be CPA-offers as well ) and I know for sure that I don`t want to drive traffic through content creation.
      Hi resurgo74,

      PPL is one of the areas I've specialised in for 23 years. WF is a good free place to start learning. I'd start by tapping PPL into search and absorb those threads. That way, you'll soon find out if PPL is a good option for you.

      Cheers,

      Tom
      Signature

      â–º Private Coaching [Discounts for Warriors. PM for details on discounts.]
      â–º My Money [Learn how I earn money.]

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11304284].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JeffDC89
        Originally Posted by Tom Addams View Post

        Hi resurgo74,

        PPL is one of the areas I've specialised in for 23 years. WF is a good free place to start learning. I'd start by tapping PPL into search and absorb those threads. That way, you'll soon find out if PPL is a good option for you.

        Cheers,

        Tom
        Hey Tom maybe you should do an AMA thread for PPL, i sure can use the help myself for
        content locking methods and ideas
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11305639].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
          Originally Posted by JeffDC89 View Post

          Hey Tom maybe you should do an AMA thread for PPL, i sure can use the help myself for
          content locking methods and ideas
          I write books and coach on the subject. I'd get strung up if I did an AMA.

          Cheers,

          Tom
          Signature

          â–º Private Coaching [Discounts for Warriors. PM for details on discounts.]
          â–º My Money [Learn how I earn money.]

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11305693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Connann
    MaxBounty, Peerfly or u can join Offervault and see ALL THE OTHERS and which pays more...


    ....but WHY won't u build YOUR OWN LIST?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11304531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sports City
    yes search on google and youtube , facebook there so many course
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11305471].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics