Successful Online Marketing Strategies

50 replies
Generally, marketing strategies change from time to time but there are certain blogging strategies that wouldn't ever change. For instance, some would call certain marketing strategies old stuff whereas the same old stuff will still be working for other internet marketers in terms of sales conversions.

In this post, I would love to pin-point some marketing strategies that wouldn't ever cease to work for internet marketers as regards sales and conversions.

1 - Blogging: Blogging has gone a long way over the past decades in successfully carrying out online marketing operations. Jon Morrow of SmartBlogger trained and raised many successful internet entrepreneurs using powerful and working blogging strategies while some of them have become millionaires today implementing those strategies.

Blogging involves content writing using the media such as podcast, videos and social channels to drive tons of traffic and increase conversions.

2 - Vlogging: Vlogging focuses more on video presentations for marketing digital products online. It also works consistently for most successful internet marketers out there.

3 - Socializing: This is one of the most promising strategies for marketing a website or digital products. Some of the social channels have included promotional and marketing platforms such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and others. I recently heard that other social channels are installing the Ad marketing stuff into their channels like Facebook and Twitter to increase earning potentials.

4 - Pay Per Click Advertising: Ever since PPC has been leveraged by internet marketers over the years, it's never stopped working and most online marketers believe using this in addition to blogging works a lot.
#marketing #online #strategies #successful
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Originally Posted by incomenow View Post

    2 - Vlogging: Vlogging focuses more on video presentations for marketing digital products online. It also works consistently for most successful internet marketers out there.
    How? Please expound.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11324548].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post

      How? Please expound.


      Vlogging is a bit different from Blogging (Though both work for the same purpose) in the sense that it only allows you to publish videos towards presenting information about new and existing products. Every tip, idea or strategy you may want to pass across to your audience is through videos. That is what makes it Vlogging and a bit different from Blogging. They are only similar to each other in the area of video publishing in as much as blogging too involves videos. Thanks for getting back, Randall Magwood!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11324605].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Benjamin Ehinger
    Originally Posted by incomenow View Post


    1 - Blogging: Blogging has gone a long way over the past decades in successfully carrying out online marketing operations. Jon Morrow of SmartBlogger trained and raised many successful internet entrepreneurs using powerful and working blogging strategies while some of them have become millionaires today implementing those strategies.

    Blogging involves content writing using the media such as podcast, videos and social channels to drive tons of traffic and increase conversions..
    Blogging is probably the top long-term strategy right now. There are many others, but blogging is such a great way to build up traffic to a site, along with authority. If you want to be successful online, start a blog and incorporate it as part of your marketing strategy.

    Benjamin Ehinger
    Signature
    Ready to Explode your Content Marketing?

    Discover How to Increase Revenues with My Complete SEO Content Strategy Here!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11324596].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Benjamin Ehinger View Post

      Blogging is probably the top long-term strategy right now. There are many others, but blogging is such a great way to build up traffic to a site, along with authority. If you want to be successful online, start a blog and incorporate it as part of your marketing strategy.

      Benjamin Ehinger

      Thanks for your contribution, Benjamin! Blogging is the best way to go about online marketing, building a business on solid & proven blogging fundamentals. Though we truly have so many other ways to drive traffic such as socializing, Vlogging and lots more, blogging is still the major traffic generation source with better working techniques than other ways. Thanks for joining the conversation!


      Wish you breakthroughs,
      Israel Olatunji
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11324626].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Some decent ideas.

    I would lump vlogging in with video marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325743].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FreedomBlogger
    Originally Posted by incomenow View Post

    Generally, marketing strategies change from time to time but there are certain blogging strategies that wouldn't ever change. For instance, some would call certain marketing strategies old stuff whereas the same old stuff will still be working for other internet marketers in terms of sales conversions.

    1 - Blogging: Blogging has gone a long way over the past decades in successfully carrying out online marketing operations. Jon Morrow of SmartBlogger trained and raised many successful internet entrepreneurs using powerful and working blogging strategies while some of them have become millionaires today implementing those strategies.

    Blogging involves content writing using the media such as podcast, videos and social channels to drive tons of traffic and increase conversions.
    I love blogging and it has changed my entire life for the better.

    I believe blogging to be one of the best ways to build your income online. You can build a massive email list with blogging and earn affiliate commissions by helping the people in your niche.

    It's all about genuinely helping others - this is the way to successful blogging!

    Thank you for sharing this!

    Best regards!
    Signature
    At the beginning, I thought making money online with a blog was super super hard. Not anymore. Learn the art of making money online blogging - step by step - HERE.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325770].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alambangalee
    There are many processes of Internet marketing
    Unique content blogging is a very effective method. Others tools are given below:
    i) Video sharing is now very popular one ii) Photo sharing is another popular marketing way iii) classified add iv) PDF submission etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325830].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by alambangalee View Post

      There are many processes of Internet marketing
      Unique content blogging is a very effective method. Others tools are given below:
      i) Video sharing is now very popular one ii) Photo sharing is another popular marketing way iii) classified add iv) PDF submission etc.


      Thanks for your idea, alambangalee! I believe video marketing works more than ever with blogging these days. People seem to prefer watching videos that walk them through all processes to just reading blocks of texts over and over again. "People can only remember 20% of they hear, 30% of what they see and 70% of what they see and hear", says Neil Patel. This is one of the pros I love to emulate in the course of blogging. They believe strongly in the practicable blogging tips they teach others..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325992].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DABK
    You left out strategies.
    A strategy is a plan of action. Blogging, vlogging, etc. are not plans. They can be part of plans,
    even important parts. But they are not plans.


    So far, you made a short list and made some claims you did nit back up.

    PS Google uses post cards as part of its online business development strategy.

    Originally Posted by incomenow View Post

    Generally, marketing strategies change from time to time but there are certain blogging strategies that wouldn't ever change. For instance, some would call certain marketing strategies old stuff whereas the same old stuff will still be working for other internet marketers in terms of sales conversions.

    In this post, I would love to pin-point some marketing strategies that wouldn't ever cease to work for internet marketers as regards sales and conversions.

    1 - Blogging: Blogging has gone a long way over the past decades in successfully carrying out online marketing operations. Jon Morrow of SmartBlogger trained and raised many successful internet entrepreneurs using powerful and working blogging strategies while some of them have become millionaires today implementing those strategies.

    Blogging involves content writing using the media such as podcast, videos and social channels to drive tons of traffic and increase conversions.

    2 - Vlogging: Vlogging focuses more on video presentations for marketing digital products online. It also works consistently for most successful internet marketers out there.

    3 - Socializing: This is one of the most promising strategies for marketing a website or digital products. Some of the social channels have included promotional and marketing platforms such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and others. I recently heard that other social channels are installing the Ad marketing stuff into their channels like Facebook and Twitter to increase earning potentials.

    4 - Pay Per Click Advertising: Ever since PPC has been leveraged by internet marketers over the years, it's never stopped working and most online marketers believe using this in addition to blogging works a lot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325966].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by DABK View Post

      You left out strategies.
      A strategy is a plan of action. Blogging, vlogging, etc. are not plans. They can be part of plans,
      even important parts. But they are not plans.


      So far, you made a short list and made some claims you did nit back up.

      PS Google uses pist cards as part of its online business development strategy.


      Thanks for your brilliant contribution, DABK! As you can see, we are all just learners in the world and no one is an embodiment of knowledge. Thanks for emphasizing on the fact that blogging and vlogging are not plans but can be part of plans.


      You mentioned that Google uses "pist cards" as part of its online business development strategy. Can you please elaborate more on this? Thanks for participating!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325982].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DABK
        I do not know Google's strategy,
        but it sends me and other people post cards to save money on AdWords.

        Originally Posted by incomenow View Post

        Thanks for your brilliant contribution, DABK! As you can see, we are all just learners in the world and no one is an embodiment of knowledge. Thanks for emphasizing on the fact that blogging and vlogging are not plans but can be part of plans.


        You mentioned that Google uses "pist cards" as part of its online business development strategy. Can you please elaborate more on this? Thanks for participating!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326007].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author incomenow
          Originally Posted by DABK View Post

          I do not know Google's strategy,
          but it sends me and other people post cards to save money on AdWords.
          Thanks for getting back, DABK! Google has once sent me post cards in form of advertising credits and it helped a lot then though I haven't been using Adwords for some time now. I think I have to consider getting back to Adwords this time around. It really takes some time and effort to build up a blog. Thanks for your contribution! Much appreciated!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326373].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by DABK View Post

      You left out strategies.
      A strategy is a plan of action. Blogging, vlogging, etc. are not plans. They can be part of plans,
      even important parts. But they are not plans.


      So far, you made a short list and made some claims you did nit back up.

      PS Google uses post cards as part of its online business development strategy.

      Thanks for making it clear, DABK! Much appreciated! I thought about post cards as much. Kudos!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326368].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FiveStarFiverr
    Banned
    Originally Posted by incomenow View Post

    3 - Socializing: This is one of the most promising strategies for marketing a website or digital products. Some of the social channels have included promotional and marketing platforms such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and others. I recently heard that other social channels are installing the Ad marketing stuff into their channels like Facebook and Twitter to increase earning potentials..
    If you use social media correctly, it can be the most powerful and cost effective choice on your list. Combine it with blogging and you have a home run!

    The problem I see a lot of is internet marketers thinking they have to learn all the social media platforms at once. Choose one, master it and move onto another. Once you get one down, the rest become so much easier to learn.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326973].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by FiveStarFiverr View Post

      If you use social media correctly, it can be the most powerful and cost effective choice on your list. Combine it with blogging and you have a home run!

      The problem I see a lot of is internet marketers thinking they have to learn all the social media platforms at once. Choose one, master it and move onto another. Once you get one down, the rest become so much easier to learn.

      Thanks for leaving a thought, FiveStarFiverr! Yes, social media are a great way to build traffic and get better rankings in search results. It's worth mastering one after the other in order to achieve maximum results. Being active at social media platforms, helping other people solve their problems and interacting with groups and friends passionately will help you move your blogging game to the next level. Thanks for participating!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327090].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326994].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by celente View Post

      email marketing and solo ads
      Thanks for your added tip, celente! Email marketing has been ignored by most influential bloggers whereas it's a powerfully working strategy. It's a hot traffic driving strategy for most bloggers. It works alongside solo Ads. These are awesome marketing strategies yet hidden to many bloggers out there. Kudos!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author snehil kamal
    I somehow feel social media marketing is missing in the list. It is one of the most powerful marketing medium that exists currently.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327028].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by snehil kamal View Post

      I somehow feel social media marketing is missing in the list. It is one of the most powerful marketing medium that exists currently.
      Thanks for participating in the discussion, snehil kamal! I actually mentioned social media marketing though didn't elaborate on it. Social media marketing truly works but it's not the most working strategy to some other bloggers like me anyway. Google counts much on it though for ranking sites. So, it's worth working upon effectively. Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327161].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paperown
    Currently I am working with a farm who is leading academic writing service in UK, and I've already fixed my website onpage issues but I didn't better result from google.. Can anyone help me to get potential Traffic for services?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327074].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by paperown View Post

      Currently I am working with a farm who is leading academic writing service in UK, and I've already fixed my website onpage issues but I didn't get better result from google.. Can anyone help me to get potential Traffic for services?
      Thanks for participating, paperown! Getting potential traffic is such a blogging issue that threatens so many bloggers out there. What really works with getting potential traffic is being consistent with working strategies. Consistency must be your watchword if you really want to get results.

      Have you ever tried using Quora? This is a "Question & Answer" platform whereby you get lots of backlinks providing quality answers to questions. You have hundreds of thousands of questions waiting for you to answer on Quora. It's one of the most working strategies out there. Try it out.

      Create a blog for your business, write quality and engaging content to attract more readers and strategize blogging. Thanks for your participation!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maxxx333
    this is a good thread, i bet it will not only be helpful to newbies, but for us all.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327286].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Maxxx333 View Post

      this is a good thread, i bet it will not only be helpful to newbies, but for us all.
      Thanks for your contribution, Maxxx333! We just have to implement working strategies to make things happen. Why do bloggers give up from time to time if not because they lack orientation as to what is required to make things happen as far as blogging is concerned.

      Recently, I implemented some working strategies and discovered the more reasons most struggling bloggers cannot progress. I saw that it required a lot of time and effort to start pulling tons of traffic and most people wouldn't ever want to spend quality time building an online business that generates lifetime income. Thanks for contributing!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328187].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    What you basically saying is there are two types of traffic:

    free and paid.


    Vlogging, blog post, social etc. are only MEDIA which deliver the traffic to your opt in page or offer.

    What really change is the way the marketing operate: i mean the video in the beginning are way different than now on youtube, the paid advertsing on adwords in the 2000 was quite a lot different than now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327463].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Connann View Post

      What you basically saying is there are two types of traffic:

      free and paid.


      Vlogging, blog post, social etc. are only MEDIA which deliver the traffic to your opt in page or offer.

      What really change is the way the marketing operate: i mean the video in the beginning are way different than now on youtube, the paid advertsing on adwords in the 2000 was quite a lot different than now.
      Thanks for your contribution, Connann! Video marketing is a strategy I have considered implementing recently following one of the blog posts a pro published recently. I discovered more efficiency in embedding videos within helpful and engaging content. Using it can boost traffic up to 250%. Kudos!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328205].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
    Email marketing has been ignored by most influential bloggers
    I would say just the opposite is true.
    Signature
    Gone Fishin'...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327532].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ravinsha Desai
    The most preferred online marketing strategies are content marketing, SEO marketing, e-mail marketing, social media marketing. Implementing these strategies with best creative ideas help to grow your business digitally.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328215].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      Again, strategies are plans of actions. Content marketing is a form of marketing. How you go about doing it is where strategy comes into play.

      Why are you so fond of making lists of activities and calling them strategies when they are not strategies.

      Shopping for food is not a strategy. Going to store A at 5 am, to beat the crowds, to buy your chocolate; then to store B to buy the milk you'll drink drink with your chocolate, then to the Aldi, to buy a cup to drink the milk from, is a strategy of shopping for food. A bad one but a strategy. Why is is a strategy? Because it has action steps in the order you will take them, and a reason for that order.

      Content marketing strategies would include
      deciding on type of content
      cost of content
      placement of content
      provider/creator of content selection
      content deployment locations
      frequency of deployment
      timing of deployment.

      Originally Posted by Ravinsha Desai View Post

      The most preferred online marketing strategies are content marketing, SEO marketing, e-mail marketing, social media marketing. Implementing these strategies with best creative ideas help to grow your business digitally.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328251].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Ravinsha Desai View Post

      The most preferred online marketing strategies are content marketing, SEO marketing, e-mail marketing, social media marketing. Implementing these strategies with best creative ideas help to grow your business digitally.
      When it comes to implementing marketing strategies, you need a lot of actions to make things work out for you really, and once you get good results, you call them working strategies. Thanks for your contribution, Ravinsha Desai!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329582].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author extrememan
    Blogging is by far my favorite because you can tackle so many things with a blog. A blog can grow a brand, authority, sales, traffic, etc. I think of it like owning a little home on the internet to provide value.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328262].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      So, what's your blogging strategy? Or do you just do random blogging-related things?

      Originally Posted by extrememan View Post

      Blogging is by far my favorite because you can tackle so many things with a blog. A blog can grow a brand, authority, sales, traffic, etc. I think of it like owning a little home on the internet to provide value.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328327].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by extrememan View Post

      Blogging is by far my favorite because you can tackle so many things with a blog. A blog can grow a brand, authority, sales, traffic, etc. I think of it like owning a little home on the internet to provide value.
      Yes, your blog represents your own virtual real estate, extrememan, while consistent blogging leads to more authority, more rankings, more traffic and more revenue. By spending quality time implementing all necessary marketing strategies, you're building a multi million dollar brand for the future. Thanks for participating!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329586].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sans Stokes
    Hi . Here you pin pointed the 4 most important marketing strategies and explained them very well . But then too , according to current scenario and your observations , which amongst these 4 should be focused at the first priority ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328705].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Sans Stokes View Post

      Hi . Here you pin pointed the 4 most important marketing strategies and explained them very well . But then too , according to current scenario and your observations , which amongst these 4 should be focused at the first priority ?

      Thanks for leaving a thought, Sans Stokes! From my own blogging experience, moving a blogging game forward requires a lot of time and effort implementing different marketing strategies which involves taking a lot of actions based on plans and schedules, being everywhere, outreaching effectively, guest posting for bloggers who have more traffic than you, being consistent in everything you do and the rest.

      You wouldn't get results focusing on one particular strategy. I knew about a female internet marketer called Joyce Akiko who submitted a guest post to Lifehackerand made $30000+ from more than 25000 views.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329580].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author azizddf
    Here are some strategies that can bring more people to your website, allow you to connect with new or returning customers, and create a digital marketing strategy that works.

    -Use the Right Web Design
    We don't often think about web design as a marketing tactic, but it can influence the amount of time and attention a user will spend on your page

    -Utilize Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
    Search engine marketing and search engine optimization is what allows your name and website to appear on a list of search engine results. With a strong SEO strategy, your company website will become associated with the keywords used to find your services

    -Utilize Affiliate and Associate Programs
    An affiliate or associate program doesn't make sense for every business. However, if you do use these, you can quickly see your marketing efforts improve without needing to do much yourself

    -Use a Coach or Consultant
    If you're not an expert in digital and internet marketing, ask someone who is. There are hundreds of internet marketing coaches and consultants available to you, many of whom can give you a consultation about what you should change to see success

    -Use Email Marketing
    It isn't enough to just send out emails. You will want to consider various email lists that cater to the specific needs of each individual and can present a personalized approach to your campaign.

    -Use Articles or News Stories
    Having your name and information listed in other locations on the web can help you grow your company and business.

    -Write Online Press Releases
    When you use online press releases, you're getting your information out there in a formal setting. This allows newspapers, blogs, or other media sources to see your information and write posts about your company

    -Write Online Press Releases
    When you use online press releases, you're getting your information out there in a formal setting. This allows newspapers, blogs, or other media sources to see your information and write posts about your company

    -Maintain a Blog
    Your blog should be used for a number of reasons, including allowing you to consistently post new keywords and optimize your search engine strategy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    I'm vlogging right now.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332116].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      I'm vlogging right now.
      Great, yukon! Vlogging will definitely boost your overall site traffic and this ensures a steady flow of online revenue in lifetime. It's great to implement working strategies for any online business. You step up on time while hundreds of thousands of people will still be outside struggling around.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11333278].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Williams Thomas
    I would suggest to article, blog submission, email marketing these are important concept i think so these are main concept where you promote your website and link direct to your site. so these also give you back links and submission editing options
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11333315].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Thanks for your reply, Thomas! Much grateful! I'll check it out especially that it's going to help me get backlinks for my website.Kudos!

      Originally Posted by Williams Thomas View Post

      I would suggest to article, blog submission, email marketing these are important concept i think so these are main concept where you promote your website and link direct to your site. so these also give you back links and submission editing options
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11465941].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Deniafebake
    Welcome Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
    Guest blogging is a two-way road. Along with publishing materials to various blog sites, welcome individuals in your specific niche to blog on your website. They're most likely to share as well as link to their guest post, which might just bring new viewers to your website. you simply need to make sure that you publish top notch materials without spammy links, since Google is crashing down on shitty guest blogging.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11333991].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Much welcome, Deniafebake! I really appreciate your blogging advice as I find guest blogging a great blogging strategy for building links, though one has to mind quality other than quantity to avoid Google penalty. Thanks for your passion!

      Originally Posted by Deniafebake View Post

      Welcome Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
      Guest blogging is a two-way road. Along with publishing materials to various blog sites, welcome individuals in your specific niche to blog on your website. They're most likely to share as well as link to their guest post, which might just bring new viewers to your website. you simply need to make sure that you publish top notch materials without spammy links, since Google is crashing down on shitty guest blogging.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11465945].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RogerBurns
    Engaging in the community is definitely a must when it comes to marketing. Attraction marketing works a lot too. I dabbled with Google Adwords for a while and it has become so expensive for me to maintain. I felt like they were taking so much money from me for things I could do myself. I found this new service that claims to keep my conversions up for a fraction of what Adwords charges me. Fingers crossed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11336783].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Thanks for stopping by, RogerBurns! I was about leveraging Google AdWords when I read your reply. Please, can you recommend the new service you've dumped AdWords for? I will appreciate this a lot!. Thanks!

      Israel Olatunji

      Originally Posted by RogerBurns View Post

      Engaging in the community is definitely a must when it comes to marketing. Attraction marketing works a lot too. I dabbled with Google Adwords for a while and it has become so expensive for me to maintain. I felt like they were taking so much money from me for things I could do myself. I found this new service that claims to keep my conversions up for a fraction of what Adwords charges me. Fingers crossed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11465946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author veronicavitiello
    Social media is an excellent platform for share everything at any time. It is one of the best marketing strategy and very effective because all types of ages people are available on social media. But you need to make a proper strategy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11341787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasonjones3
    The important online marketing strategies are - Personal branding, content marketing, Search engine optimization, conversion optimization, social media marketing and email marketing. Implementing these strategies with ideas help to grow your business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11388094].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pyarasarishta
    I beleive on content marketing, SEO and PPC
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11388099].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sftslab
    Successful online marketing strategies:
    1. Content marketing
    2. Search engine optimization
    3. Social media marketing
    4. Email marketing
    5. Perform more keyword research
    6. Start a blog
    7. Create a facebook page
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11394006].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Suddengreen
    I use blogging as my central business platform and use videos & social media (My main traffic comes from Pinterest) to drive traffic to my Blog.
    Recently, I have also started using Quora to drive traffic. I've seen some great results with Quora.
    Signature

    Simple Free Method that took me from Zero to a Six-Figure Income on ClickBank

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11394011].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author affmarketer101
    The most common one now is CPA and Affiliate marketing that you should add to the list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11394116].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics