How To Blog With Strategies

31 replies
What strategies have you implemented so far in the course of blogging? What blogging strategy has worked for you so far? I have a list of blogging strategies that really worked for me and I believe will work for other bloggers out there. Here is the shortlist of blogging strategies that really worked for me in the last few months.

1 - Comment Everywhere Actively
2 - Guest Blog On Niche Related Blogs
3 - Create A Top List Post
4 - Request Comments From Visitors
5 - Install The CommentLuv Plugin
6 - Respond To Comments Effectively
7 - Make Your Headlines Attention-Grabbing
8 - Leverage The Social Media & Video Channels

Let me analyze each of the strategies below:

Comment Everywhere Actively: The idea of being everywhere is proven to be a working strategy as far as reaching out to your target audience is concerned. You wouldn't be working within your site alone but be outreaching weekly based on schedules. One of the ways to reach out to your ideal audience is commenting on other niche related blogs, answering questions on platforms like Quora, Yahoo Answers and lots more.

Guest Blog On Niche Related Blogs: Guest blogging is a particular strategy most veteran bloggers count as a waste of time but remain a powerfully working strategy for those who apply wisdom. How will you generate high quality backlinks if you don't guest post on other niche related blogs that get more traffic than you?

Create A Top List Post: This is a great blogging strategy that worked for 75% of smart bloggers' most featured posts. Creating a top list post either on your own blog or on other niche related blogs really works as readers love reading list posts. This is a proven blogging strategy.

Request Comments From Visitors: The idea of asking visitors to leave comments after reading your posts works perfectly. This is a great idea of keeping your visitors engaged when they visit your blog to get some information.

Install The CommentLuv Plugin: When your visitors know that they will get some SEO benefits leaving comments on your blog, they will not hesitate leaving genuine comments which increases your audience engagement.

Respond To Comments Effectively: When comments are responded to as quickly and effectively as possible, it encourages more comments and increases ranking potentials.

Make Your Headlines Attention-Grabbing: Your headline must be captivating and must contain much of the information that you are willing to give to your readers. You must find a great way of crafting your headlines such that your readers will be lured down the page. This is a working strategy too.

Leverage The Social Media & Video Channels: Social engagement works a lot and helps you rank higher in search results. It's one of the most crucial ranking signals in Google's search algorithm. Read More
#blog #strategies
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Ged3
    Some good points there.


    I also use Youtube - what I do is create a short video and the important thing to do is copy the article into the description section of the video - you can use up to 250 words.


    This always helps the video to rank well - and have a link back to your blog.


    This way you get traffic to your video on Youtube and people click on the link back to your website plus as Youtube videos rank well on Google you get extra traffic from there!


    Hope this helps.
    Ged
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326096].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Ged3 View Post

      Some good points there.


      I also use Youtube - what I do is create a short video and the important thing to do is copy the article into the description section of the video - you can use up to 250 words.


      This always helps the video to rank well - and have a link back to your blog.


      This way you get traffic to your video on Youtube and people click on the link back to your website plus as Youtube videos rank well on Google you get extra traffic from there!


      Hope this helps.
      Ged


      Thanks for your brilliant suggestion, Ged! Creating a video truly works particularly if it's short (Not too long). People love anything visual and could take actions faster than mere reading blocks of texts. People can remember up to 20% of what they hear, 30% of what they see and 70% of what they hear and see. Great Idea! Thanks for contributing! Much appreciated!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326350].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ged3
        Originally Posted by incomenow View Post

        Thanks for your brilliant suggestion, Ged! Creating a video truly works particularly if it's short (Not too long). People love anything visual and could take actions faster than mere reading blocks of texts. People can remember up to 20% of what they hear, 30% of what they see and 70% of what they hear and see. Great Idea! Thanks for contributing! Much appreciated!

        Thank you,


        yes you're right about being short - most of my videos are only 1-2 minutes long - I use Screen Cast with a Powerpoint presentation - which is quick and easy.


        The trick is to use the 250 word description option under the video, and put some good keywords related to your video - including the title of your video - I expect you know this but its worth mentioning it as others may benefit!


        Ged
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326691].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author incomenow
          Originally Posted by Ged3 View Post

          Thank you,


          yes you're right about being short - most of my videos are only 1-2 minutes long - I use Screen Cast with a Powerpoint presentation - which is quick and easy.


          The trick is to use the 250 word description option under the video, and put some good keywords related to your video - including the title of your video - I expect you know this but its worth mentioning it as others may benefit!


          Ged
          Thanks for getting back with such a brilliant idea, Ged! Much appreciated! I do embed short videos within my content to speed up traffic but have never used the Screen Cast with a Powerpoint presentation. I think I would have to try this out. Thanks for uncovering this! Kudos for helping other bloggers succeed with such valuable tools!

          Wish you breakthroughs,
          Israel
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FreedomBlogger
    Originally Posted by incomenow View Post

    What strategies have you implemented so far in the course of blogging? What blogging strategy has worked for you so far? I have a list of blogging strategies that really worked for me and I believe will work for other bloggers out there. Here is the shortlist of blogging strategies that really worked for me in the last few months.

    1 - Comment Everywhere Actively
    2 - Guest Blog On Niche Related Blogs
    3 - Create A Top List Post
    4 - Request Comments From Visitors
    5 - Install The CommentLuv Plugin
    6 - Respond To Comments Effectively
    7 - Make Your Headlines Attention-Grabbing
    8 - Leverage The Social Media & Video Channels

    Let me analyze each of the strategies below:

    Comment Everywhere Actively: The idea of being everywhere is proven to be a working strategy as far as reaching out to your target audience is concerned. You wouldn't be working within your site alone but be outreaching weekly based on schedules. One of the ways to reach out to your ideal audience is commenting on other niche related blogs, answering questions on platforms like Quora, Yahoo Answers and lots more.

    Guest Blog On Niche Related Blogs: Guest blogging is a particular strategy most veteran bloggers count as a waste of time but remain a powerfully working strategy for those who apply wisdom. How will you generate high quality backlinks if you don't guest post on other niche related blogs that get more traffic than you?

    Create A Top List Post: This is a great blogging strategy that worked for 75% of smart bloggers' most featured posts. Creating a top list post either on your own blog or on other niche related blogs really works as readers love reading list posts. This is a proven blogging strategy.

    Request Comments From Visitors: The idea of asking visitors to leave comments after reading your posts works perfectly. This is a great idea of keeping your visitors engaged when they visit your blog to get some information.

    Install The CommentLuv Plugin: When your visitors know that they will get some SEO benefits leaving comments on your blog, they will not hesitate leaving genuine comments which increases your audience engagement.

    Respond To Comments Effectively: When comments are responded to as quickly and effectively as possible, it encourages more comments and increases ranking potentials.

    Make Your Headlines Attention-Grabbing: Your headline must be captivating and must contain much of the information that you are willing to give to your readers. You must find a great way of crafting your headlines such that your readers will be lured down the page. This is a working strategy too.

    Leverage The Social Media & Video Channels: Social engagement works a lot and helps you rank higher in search results. It's one of the most crucial ranking signals in Google's search algorithm. Read More
    Great blogging advice man!

    I'm a full time blogger myself. I can testify to this and say that it works!

    But, only if YOU work.

    Building a successful blog is all about consistency with what actually works.

    I would like to add that doing Roundup Posts also works. This is where you interview a bunch of bloggers and feature them in a blog post. They will all share that blog post with their audience giving you more exposure rapidly. It does take a long time to put it together but it is well worth it.

    Also, outreach marketing is another great way to grow your blog.

    A great social media platform for a lot of free blog traffic would be Pinterest.

    Overall, I can say that building a successful blog is not very challenging. It does take a lot of time and effort to build it up but it is life changing. What business doesn't take a lot of time and effort to become successful from scratch? Right? And blogging is not any different. Blogging is a real business model.

    I'm going to leave with this; if you want your blog to pay you like a real business then you should treat it like one!
    Signature
    At the beginning, I thought making money online with a blog was super super hard. Not anymore. Learn the art of making money online blogging - step by step - HERE.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326157].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by FreedomBlogger View Post

      Great blogging advice man!

      I'm a full time blogger myself. I can testify to this and say that it works!

      But, only if YOU work.

      Building a successful blog is all about consistency with what actually works.

      I would like to add that doing Roundup Posts also works. This is where you interview a bunch of bloggers and feature them in a blog post. They will all share that blog post with their audience giving you more exposure rapidly. It does take a long time to put it together but it is well worth it.

      Also, outreach marketing is another great way to grow your blog.

      A great social media platform for a lot of free blog traffic would be Pinterest.

      Overall, I can say that building a successful blog is not very challenging. It does take a lot of time and effort to build it up but it is life changing. What business doesn't take a lot of time and effort to become successful from scratch? Right? And blogging is not any different. Blogging is a real business model.

      I'm going to leave with this; if you want your blog to pay you like a real business then you should treat it like one!

      Wonderful advice, FreedomBlogger! Kudos to you for being straightforward! One can only become successful by being consistent with what really works. Blogging is truly like any other business and requires much time and effort to build it up. Most veteran bloggers give up for low understanding of these facts.

      Outreaching is one of my favorite blogging strategies. A pro blogger taught me this and how it works. I implemented and found it a working strategy.

      Thanks for suggesting Pinterest as a great way to drive tons of blog traffic. No one can ever dispute this. Much appreciated friend!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Good tips.
    Some other suggestions - collect emails and remarked to them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author malihe sadeghi
    focusing on one topic is important ....more variety just make it hard
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326532].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by malihe sadeghi View Post

      focusing on one topic is important ....more variety just make it hard
      Kudos for suggesting to focus on one particular topic, malihe sadeghi! I guessed you were trying to talk about choosing a particular niche! When your audience know that your blog is based on a particular niche, they will trust your brand more and more and will keep visiting from time to time. This leads to more user-experience and better rankings. Thanks for participating!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paperown
    I am working with some of different Strategies like: Blog Comments, Articles Submissions, Blogging, Guest Postings, Directories submissions, Social bookmarking, Image submissions etc... but I didn't get better result yet..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327080].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by paperown View Post

      I am working with some of different Strategies like: Blog Comments, Articles Submissions, Blogging, Guest Postings, Directories submissions, Social bookmarking, Image submissions etc... but I didn't get better result yet..
      Thanks for participating, paperown! Don't be skeptical about those strategies you've been implementing so far though it may seem you are not getting results yet. So far you keep doing it consistently and actively, you will start seeing results soonest.

      Internet marketing strategies only work with consistency be it socializing, blogging, Vlogging, forum posting and lots more. You must be consistent in doing things and will make things happen over time. Kudos!

      Wish you much success,
      Israel
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327151].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    Good and most of the failures in blogging, if you rely on free traffic is not thinking of

    SEO first and then Blogging, i mean do a proper research of keywords, etc, before writing articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327443].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Connann View Post

      Good and most of the failures in blogging, if you rely on free traffic is not thinking of

      SEO first and then Blogging, i mean do a proper research of keywords, etc, before writing articles.
      Thanks for leaving a valuable thought, Connann! You are right about the choice of researching and choosing low hanging fruit keywords to make content. Any article you wrote using such low competition keywords will improve your search engine ranking with time and will yield lifetime income. Just build on. You will surely get results someday, be rest assured.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328185].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonleecontent
    The big thing with blogging is the content has to resonate with people.

    There are already way too many blogs with badly written basic list posts or "Ultimate Guides" that don't actually solve any problems.

    Writing is hard. Not everyone is going to be good at it. And not every good writer is going to have a successful blog.

    My guess is if you are using the strategies you listed and not getting a response.

    It's the content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327508].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Jonleecontent View Post

      The big thing with blogging is the content has to resonate with people.

      There are already way too many blogs with badly written basic list posts or "Ultimate Guides" that don't actually solve any problems.

      Writing is hard. Not everyone is going to be good at it. And not every good writer is going to have a successful blog.

      My guess is if you are using the strategies you listed and not getting a response.

      It's the content.
      Thanks for leaving a valuable thought, Jonleecontent! I have seen a lot of bloggers out there that truly published so-called list posts or ultimate guide but you wouldn't find anything ultimate in what they wrote. For a blog post to drive readers' attention really, it has to be comprehensive and headlines well-crafted.

      Content writing is a must no matter who you are. It's a great way to keep your blog active and up to date and the more of it you publish, the more the user experience and ranking potentials to show up on the first page.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sameer92
    Can i comment any topic or relevance topic to get backlink? Actually i heard from some bloggers that should not comment non relevance topic coz google consider spam it
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327540].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by sameer92 View Post

      Can i comment any topic or relevance topic to get backlink? Actually i heard from some bloggers that should not comment non relevance topic coz google consider spam it
      Thanks for getting back, sameer92! If I got you right, you want to know which is proper out of commenting on niche related blogs and on unrelated niche blogs, right? It's considered as generating low quality backlinks by commenting on unrelated niche blogs while it's regarded as getting high quality backlinks for commenting on niche related blogs particularly on pro bloggers' blogs. I hope I answered your question, sameer92! Thanks for contributing!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328217].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Justin012
    1 - Comment Everywhere Actively
    2 - Guest Blog On Niche Related Blogs
    3 - Create A Top List Post
    4 - Request Comments From Visitors
    5 - Install The CommentLuv Plugin
    6 - Respond To Comments Effectively
    7 - Make Your Headlines Attention-Grabbing
    8 - Leverage The Social Media & Video Channels
    Great tips OP

    Blog commenting has always been a great way to get free traffic. As far as attention grabbing headlines, I've been using some of Jimmy D Brown's methods for generating headlines that get the most clicks and it hasn't failed me yet.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327561].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Justin012 View Post

      Great tips OP

      Blog commenting has always been a great way to get free traffic. As far as attention grabbing headlines, I've been using some of Jimmy D Brown's methods for generating headlines that get the most clicks and it hasn't failed me yet.
      Thanks for leaving a valuable thought, Justin012! Yes, "Blog commenting does wonders", says Ryan Biddulph. He's a father of blogging and a passionate mentor in the world of blogging. I have learned a lot from him especially on the efficacy of leaving genuine and authentic comments on niche related blogs. I tried it out and it really worked. In fact, it's still working.

      Kudos for recommending Jimmy D Brown's methods for generating headlines! Much appreciated! I am sure a lot of bloggers out there would learn from this method too. That's the beauty of discussions (Contributing great and working ideas, not antagonizing ideas). Thanks for contributing once again!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328224].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Fab post pro.

    Genuine blog commenting does wonders.

    2 minutes ago I read a smashing comment. Until the last paragraph. She noted her LA real estate agency. Nothing to do with blogging. Spam-o

    Be authentic. Use names. Add value aligned with the post. Fab friend builder.

    Thanks bro. Tweeting to my followers.
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph inspires you to be a successful blogger with his courses, 100 plus eBooks, audio books and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327703].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by ryanbiddulph View Post

      Fab post pro.

      Genuine blog commenting does wonders.

      2 minutes ago I read a smashing comment. Until the last paragraph. She noted her LA real estate agency. Nothing to do with blogging. Spam-o

      Be authentic. Use names. Add value aligned with the post. Fab friend builder.

      Thanks bro. Tweeting to my followers.
      Thanks for getting back, Ryan! Much appreciated! You have deeply emphasized on the efficacy of leaving genuine and authentic blog comments on Blogging From Paradise from where I learned a great deal about its significance. You wouldn't believe I recently met a professor of blogging and SEO expert here on the Warrior Forum who called blog commenting "Total and absolute nonsense". I was so surprised to hear that from a pro though not challenged having found the significance already.

      I have replied already emphasizing that blog commenting is a great way to get maximum exposure and reach out to the ideal target audience. Thanks for getting back!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    incomenow i like it dude. Great points and a clear strategy of how to do them all. This is the kind of content we need here on WF everyday.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327766].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post

      incomenow i like it dude. Great points and a clear strategy of how to do them all. This is the kind of content we need here on WF everyday.
      Thanks for leaving a thought, Randall Magwood! You need working strategies to build up your business. These were properly implemented by pros and they are having success stories today. You will never remain a struggling blogger if these strategies can be implemented spending quality time and investing the right energy. Kudos for contributing an idea my friend!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328229].message }}
  • Social Media Marketing Trends to Follow In 2018
    A business without sustainable online marketing is like driving with your eyes closed. It's because if you can't tell anything about your products and services so you are not being able to make a sell and therefore marketing is important in all aspects. It allows you to know and understand the actual demand of the customer, so you can sell the right products and services in a right manner that fits your customer's need.

    So, what's your strategy to stand out in the market in the year of 2018?

    Don't get surprised, 2018 is around the corner and you must tighten your belts and plan from now, so you can win the cut-throat competition of the market and achieve all such goals which you are not able to attain this year.

    Content Re-marketing: It simply stands for users who visited your website through a social post but didn't become a lead to bring them back to it. It bounced visitors into leads, increase brand recalls and effectiveness of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and content marketing strategies for engagement. Therefore, you must follow the content Remarketing trend in the year 2018 to achieve your target like a pro.

    Mobile Website Ruling the World: Another thing you need to include in your 2018 marketing plan is a mobile-friendly website. If you really want to rule the market and be in each home so you must switch to a mobile-friendly website. As per Google updates on mobile search, it clearly emphasis on AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) for relatively faster search engine results. If you are not using mobile marketing to search new audience so you are losing all such opportunities which your competitors gain instead.

    Video Marketing Is the Rising Star: Without any doubt, one good video can lead a massive social following because of people likely to watch a video instead of going through a full page of text. It is an effective and interesting way of communication that allows you to target a wider audience and therefore, you should include it in your marketing plan for 2018 to win the ever-changing cut-throat market competition.

    Storm the World by The Power of Social Media: Social Media Marketing is about communicating with a wider audience with the view to reaching as much targeted audience for further conversion. It allowed you to win the market and boost your position on the World Wide Web and increase your reputation through business promotion. Already Facebook ads did a lot of tremendous effort to reach the people based on the geotargeting feature.

    All the points mentioned above help you to make a winning strategy for the year 2018 which gives you the result that leads your business at a higher level. So, what are you waiting for?

    Plan as soon as it possible so you can implement it with confidence to achieve your goals.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author incomenow
    Strategies are meant to be implemented. So, if you apply certain techniques to your blog and you get results, they become working strategies which you can communicate to fellow bloggers. Why do so many struggling bloggers give up? Why do people publish articles without having anyone to read? Can people get traffic without spending a dime?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329587].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FiveStarFiverr
    Banned
    Originally Posted by incomenow View Post

    What strategies have you implemented so far in the course of blogging? What blogging strategy has worked for you so far? I have a list of blogging strategies that really worked for me and I believe will work for other bloggers out there. Here is the shortlist of blogging strategies that really worked for me in the last few months.

    1 - Comment Everywhere Actively
    2 - Guest Blog On Niche Related Blogs
    3 - Create A Top List Post
    4 - Request Comments From Visitors
    5 - Install The CommentLuv Plugin
    6 - Respond To Comments Effectively
    7 - Make Your Headlines Attention-Grabbing
    8 - Leverage The Social Media & Video Channels

    Let me analyze each of the strategies below:

    Comment Everywhere Actively: The idea of being everywhere is proven to be a working strategy as far as reaching out to your target audience is concerned. You wouldn't be working within your site alone but be outreaching weekly based on schedules. One of the ways to reach out to your ideal audience is commenting on other niche related blogs, answering questions on platforms like Quora, Yahoo Answers and lots more.

    Guest Blog On Niche Related Blogs: Guest blogging is a particular strategy most veteran bloggers count as a waste of time but remain a powerfully working strategy for those who apply wisdom. How will you generate high quality backlinks if you don't guest post on other niche related blogs that get more traffic than you?

    Create A Top List Post: This is a great blogging strategy that worked for 75% of smart bloggers' most featured posts. Creating a top list post either on your own blog or on other niche related blogs really works as readers love reading list posts. This is a proven blogging strategy.

    Request Comments From Visitors: The idea of asking visitors to leave comments after reading your posts works perfectly. This is a great idea of keeping your visitors engaged when they visit your blog to get some information.

    Install The CommentLuv Plugin: When your visitors know that they will get some SEO benefits leaving comments on your blog, they will not hesitate leaving genuine comments which increases your audience engagement.

    Respond To Comments Effectively: When comments are responded to as quickly and effectively as possible, it encourages more comments and increases ranking potentials.

    Make Your Headlines Attention-Grabbing: Your headline must be captivating and must contain much of the information that you are willing to give to your readers. You must find a great way of crafting your headlines such that your readers will be lured down the page. This is a working strategy too.

    Leverage The Social Media & Video Channels: Social engagement works a lot and helps you rank higher in search results. It's one of the most crucial ranking signals in Google's search algorithm. Read More
    If you're new to blogging, pay attention to this post. It takes time, but if you write real, authentic blog comments, you can build relationships, traffic and so much more for yourself and your blog.

    Sometimes we get stuck with our heads in the sand and don't realize the gold that's right in front of us. Blog commenting is certainly gold!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330464].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author incomenow
      Originally Posted by FiveStarFiverr View Post

      If you're new to blogging, pay attention to this post. It takes time, but if you write real, authentic blog comments, you can build relationships, traffic and so much more for yourself and your blog.

      Sometimes, we get stuck with our heads in the sand and don't realize the gold that's right in front of us. Blog commenting is certainly gold!
      Thanks for stopping by and leaving a thought, FiveStarFiverr! Blog commenting was called "Total and absolute nonsense" by some bloggers here on WF. You must be surprised to hear that as I was surprised too. Some bloggers also called it old blogging stuff claiming that Google does not count on it anymore.

      In my own experience, leaving genuine and authentic comments on blogs has really helped me a lot in building up my site to where it is today. Thanks for your contribution!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11333292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author affmarketer101
    It will work. And here is the formula of success:
    = (1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8) * Level of consistency.
    Working on 1, 2, ., 7, 8 consistently on regular basis is the multiplier factor for success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330729].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brandon Lemonds
    Great advice, thank you!
    Remember the visuals. Great image over your header makes a huge difference
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11333099].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author affmarketer101
    What's the best software to create videos for newbie? I want to create videos to post on Facebook, Youtube of my client - he's blogger.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11333276].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics