How to actually get FREE traffic in 2018?

23 replies
Hi, I have some products in a website and I want to concentrate on FREE traffic at the moment because I am a struggler and I don't have initial starting fund. I am looking forward to make a name for myself, hence I am looking for free traffic and as soon as I make some money from free traffic, I will immediately reinvest into paid traffic.

I have three issues on this:

1) I created a funny profile in pinterest and created my niche board and pinned around 55+ pins in my niche and followed 250+ people in my niche category but I got no follow back till now. I did put up a good profile pic as its a funny profile account. So, what am I doing wrong? Any tips to improve?

2) I created a niche Instagram profile and I used related hashtags and followed 175 people in my niche but I only received 8 followers back from those follow. Again this didnt work. Any tips on this?

3) I wanted to hire affiliates so talked with clickbank and they said that in order to list product and hire affiliates in clickbank, I first need a landing and thank you page and have to pay 49$ to clickbank so thats a no from me due to fund issue. So, is there any way to get affiliates via FREE affiliate program so that they can get me sales for commission based incentive for every sale? I will pay them for every purchase people make through their link.


So, how do I actually get FREE traffic now to solve this fund issue? I will instantly reinvest the money that I make from this on paid traffic.


Kindly advise me on how to proceed with this.


PS - Thought to explain my situation clearly rather than only saying a part of the issue in that different thread here. So, kindly delete that thread if you want.


Thanks in advance,
BonafideHustler
#2018 #free #traffic
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author bugzy
    Would have been helpful for us if you tell us what product are you offering.

    Anyway, I would suggest to make product review video and upload it on youtube. Place your url on the description or on the video itself.

    It's targeted to your audience and guess what it's free.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326424].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BonafideHustler
      My products are niche based T-shirts.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326448].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anamulbd
      Originally Posted by bugzy View Post

      Would have been helpful for us if you tell us what product are you offering.

      Anyway, I would suggest to make product review video and upload it on youtube. Place your url on the description or on the video itself.

      It's targeted to your audience and guess what it's free.
      I thinks this is the best way to get more real traffics!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327043].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1Bryan
    Originally Posted by BonafideHustler View Post

    Hi, I have some products in a website and I want to concentrate on FREE traffic at the moment because I am a struggler
    Generally speaking, I am not big on "mindset" stuff ... but as long as you identify as a struggler ...

    You are going to struggle.

    Fix that first.

    Why?

    A struggler struggles with:

    PPC
    SEO
    Social Media

    Etc. Etc.

    It's what a struggler does. So as long as you identify as a struggler? That's who you are going to be. We live up to our expectations. Not our idealistic ones. But the so-called "realistic" ones we buy into.

    When you change that?

    Then you can look at traffic like ... Maybe it's not that hard to get. Maybe I can do this. If someone else can ...

    Why can't I?

    I can.

    I will.

    I must.

    And then you are playing a much different game.

    P.S. Jocko Willink, David Goggins, etc. Navy Seals (real ones) ... go listen to them real quick. They are on YouTube.

    Mindset is important ... just not the "magic woo woo" stuff dreamers hook onto.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326545].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BonafideHustler
      Originally Posted by 1Bryan View Post

      Generally speaking, I am not big on "mindset" stuff ... but as long as you identify as a struggler ...

      You are going to struggle.

      Fix that first.

      Why?

      A struggler struggles with:

      PPC
      SEO
      Social Media

      Etc. Etc.

      It's what a struggler does. So as long as you identify as a struggler? That's who you are going to be. We live up to our expectations. Not our idealistic ones. But the so-called "realistic" ones we buy into.

      When you change that?

      Then you can look at traffic like ... Maybe it's not that hard to get. Maybe I can do this. If someone else can ...

      Why can't I?

      I can.

      I will.

      I must.

      And then you are playing a much different game.

      P.S. Jocko Willink, David Goggins, etc. Navy Seals (real ones) ... go listen to them real quick. They are on YouTube.

      Mindset is important ... just not the "magic woo woo" stuff dreamers hook onto.
      Very true. I do have the mindset. I am always positive about the future even in my bad times. So, I do have the entrepreneur mindset but NOT the money to invest into traffic.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spearce000
    There's no such thing as "free" traffic; what you don't spend in money will cost you in time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Are you printing your teeshirts yourself or using someone like Teespring? If so, who are you using?

    Have you applied for Amazon's Merch? I just got accepted. It took 3-4 months for my application to be accepted. I just sold my first tee a couple of weeks after uploading. From what I've read, it takes a while to build a business using Merch. But there's plenty of good info on the web and on Youtube.

    I suggest you apply now and research how to market using Merch while you're waiting to be accepted. Merch is free and Amazon has a lot of traffic, but you'll need to study to be able to beat all the competition.

    Depending on who your printer is, you may be able to set up an tee shirt shop on Etsy. Etsy isn't free, as it costs 20 cents per listing, but it can bring you some sales and there's some good info available about selling on Etsy that is free.

    You can also use Youtube. Make some short 20-30 second videos featuring your tees, then add these videos to playlists of videos relevant to your niche market. For example, if you have a tee shirt about beer, create playlists of Youtube videos that beer lovers like and add your own "commercial" for your beer tee shirt second in the playlist, taking advantage of a short, popular beer video shown first.
    Signature
    Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
    Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326572].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BonafideHustler
      Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

      Are you printing your teeshirts yourself or using someone like Teespring? If so, who are you using?

      Have you applied for Amazon's Merch? I just got accepted. It took 3-4 months for my application to be accepted. I just sold my first tee a couple of weeks after uploading. From what I've read, it takes a while to build a business using Merch. But there's plenty of good info on the web and on Youtube.

      I suggest you apply now and research how to market using Merch while you're waiting to be accepted. Merch is free and Amazon has a lot of traffic, but you'll need to study to be able to beat all the competition.

      Depending on who your printer is, you may be able to set up an tee shirt shop on Etsy. Etsy isn't free, as it costs 20 cents per listing, but it can bring you some sales and there's some good info available about selling on Etsy that is free.

      You can also use Youtube. Make some short 20-30 second videos featuring your tees, then add these videos to playlists of videos relevant to your niche market. For example, if you have a tee shirt about beer, create playlists of Youtube videos that beer lovers like and add your own "commercial" for your beer tee shirt second in the playlist, taking advantage of a short, popular beer video shown first.
      I am using teespring. And I did get accepted into Merch by amazon couple of weeks ago but I was busy with some IRL issues hence couldnt focus but now will take advantage of that platform.

      I, very much want to use etsy but the POD which is integrated with Etsy is printful and with printful, I have to use my own money to send the orders to printful for them to print and dropship to my customers but as I have fund issue I am not able to use that. But Etsy is my second choice after merch by amazon. Teespring deals with all the printing, fulfillment and monetary costs and at the end gives us royalty fees for our designs so thats a plus point for me on teespring.

      About the youtube video thing, can you suggest me a software to make such short videos and do you mean like a slideshare video? Can you kindly explain a bit? I understood what you said but I am trying to have a complete clear idea of this because I have never made an youtube video.


      Thanks in advance.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326583].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kurt
        Originally Posted by BonafideHustler View Post

        I am using teespring. And I did get accepted into Merch by amazon couple of weeks ago but I was busy with some IRL issues hence couldnt focus but now will take advantage of that platform.

        I, very much want to use etsy but the POD which is integrated with Etsy is printful and with printful, I have to use my own money to send the orders to printful for them to print and dropship to my customers but as I have fund issue I am not able to use that. But Etsy is my second choice after merch by amazon. Teespring deals with all the printing, fulfillment and monetary costs and at the end gives us royalty fees for our designs so thats a plus point for me on teespring.

        About the youtube video thing, can you suggest me a software to make such short videos and do you mean like a slideshare video? Can you kindly explain a bit? I understood what you said but I am trying to have a complete clear idea of this because I have never made an youtube video.


        Thanks in advance.
        I'm not a fan of Teespring, but it may work for you. I use Printful and Etsy and you'll need Paypal and/or a credit card for Printful and Etsy, plus a bank account for Etsy to pay you. When starting out Etsy holds you payment for three days, so while there's a delay it's still faster than most affiliate programs.

        IMO, you really need to come up with about $36 to get started with Etsy and Printful.

        $10 for 50 Etsy listings at 20 cents each.
        $26 for two orders plus shipping at Printful.


        I make about $12-13 profit for each shirt I sell on Etsy. Do you have someone that will finance you a little bit that you could possible share the profits when you make a sale to get you started? They would only need to pay you once you made a sale, so the only risk is them trusting you. You would also need them to get the money to you quickly once you made a sale.

        For Merch, remember I'm speaking from what I've read and researched and not from actual experience. It's going to take 6-12 months to gain traction on Merch. Amazon ranks tees based on keyword relevancy AND sales. Until you make some sales, Amazon will rarely show your tees. Then they need to sell for them to be shown more often.

        To make matters tougher, you only get to list 10 tees at first. Once you make 10 sales, then you can list 25 tees. Once you make 25 sales you can then list 100 tees, etc. IMO you will need 100 listings to get a few winners.

        Since I'm just starting Merch, I picked my 10 best sellers from Etsy. I know these shirts sell if people see them. I also set my price to the lowest possible price and don't make any money from early sales. My goal starting out is to get to Level 100 as soon as possible...and this will likely take quite a while.

        Not only does Merch take a while to get traction, it also pays only at the "end of next month". This is a big issue for someone with cash flow issues. The good news is, it doesn't cost anything to list tees and make sales, other than any expenses for design. If you already have 10 tee designs created, get them uploaded to Merch ASAP. Give them a couple of months and if some don't sell at all, delete them and try again.

        For Youtube videos you can use pretty much any video software. I use PowerPoint, but it's not needed.

        To start, just create a 1280x720 or 1920x1080 image in Photoshop. Add an image of your tee and some "copy", headline and CTA friendly text such as:


        Beer Lovers! Be Cool With This Hilarious Tee Shirt
        Click the link in the description below to get your own while they're still available

        Add the image to your video maker of choice, add a royalty free sound track and/or voice over, and make a video 15-20 seconds long or so.

        Once you get better making videos, use the video software to "animate" the text to give the video a little extra appeal. You can also add things like a "star sparkle", etc.

        Then create playlists on Youtube and add your "commercial" video in the mix. It's a numbers game. You probably aren't going to make any money with a single video and playlist. You'll need a bunch to have a chance of success.

        Link to a page on your own site and use Paypal for your payment processor. This way you get the cash before you have to pay Printful. Once cash flow isn't such a big issue, link to Etsy as it gives more trust than your own site and the increase in sales will more than pay for any Etsy listing costs.

        The great thing about tee shirts and Youtube is they can be used together in virtually unlimited niches. If something isn't working, try another.
        Signature
        Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
        Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326620].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1Bryan
    If you are a hustler ... search what GPT sites are. They are terrible for trying to make an "income" but if you bust your rear ... as boring as they are ... you can realistically put some PayPal money in your account. I mean ... and this is terrible ... but you can pull $ 10 a day if you devote 5 hours. I know $ 2 an hour sucks.

    But ... if you do that until you get $ 50 ... and then pay ClickBank ... it's not like you are doing it to try to make an income.

    You are just trying to get to the next step ...

    That's the mindset.

    There's a way.

    It's a way that sucks.

    But it's a way.

    Sign up to PrizeRebel or InstaGC. Read Reddit Beermoney to get "tips" on how to hit $ 10 a day.

    Do that for 5 days.

    As much as it will suck.

    And it totally will.

    And then you'll have your $ 50.

    We don't all have an easy path. Trust me, I know. But as long as there is a path ... no matter how hard it is ...

    How embarrassing it might be ...

    How much it might suck ...

    Fact is ...

    There's still a path.

    Will you take it?

    If not, why not?

    Anyone can declare they have the right mindset. It's just words. It's what you DO. Your actions.

    So I gave you a path.

    It will work.

    It will suck.

    But it will give you a chance to make the $ 50 you need for ClickBank.

    Lol ...

    I'll admit ... I've done that. To get PPC money ... I've done surveys for chump change.

    Why?

    Because it leads to the next thing.

    And even though some forum hotshot might laugh at it?

    And even though it sucks to actually do it?

    It's the bridge to the next thing.

    And it's the next thing that matters more.

    You only know if you TRULY have the right mindset when your ACTIONS are congruent with that mindset.

    Every broke self help lover will tell ya they have the right mindset. They've read the right books.

    But actions?

    Lol.

    That's the test.

    To see if you really have it.

    YouTube in 2018 ... is full of free videos that are BETTER than $ 2000 IM-er programs from 5 years ago.

    The information is out there.

    It's taking ACTION on it that isn't.

    It's in YOU.

    P.S. I know what it's like to feel out of options. To talk about not having money. To feel helpless and hope that someone will give you the right answer. Been there. Done that. It sucks.

    What's better?

    Taking ACTION.

    Taking RESPONSIBILITY.

    Doing all the things that SUCK but will take you from step 1 to step 2 ... and so on and so forth.

    It's worth it.

    Because it is the OPPOSITE of how 99% of the population lives.

    They live in a box. Made of excuses. They say the right things. But they do next to nothing.

    And they wonder ...

    Why don't I have that thing I want?

    But when they are given answers ...

    They don't take action.

    Taking action ... even when it sucks ... when it is embarrassing, etc etc.

    That's when you KNOW you have the mindset.

    Because it's not just words.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326607].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BonafideHustler
      Originally Posted by 1Bryan View Post

      If you are a hustler ... search what GPT sites are. They are terrible for trying to make an "income" but if you bust your rear ... as boring as they are ... you can realistically put some PayPal money in your account. I mean ... and this is terrible ... but you can pull $ 10 a day if you devote 5 hours. I know $ 2 an hour sucks.

      But ... if you do that until you get $ 50 ... and then pay ClickBank ... it's not like you are doing it to try to make an income.

      You are just trying to get to the next step ...

      That's the mindset.

      There's a way.

      It's a way that sucks.

      But it's a way.

      Sign up to PrizeRebel or InstaGC. Read Reddit Beermoney to get "tips" on how to hit $ 10 a day.

      Do that for 5 days.

      As much as it will suck.

      And it totally will.

      And then you'll have your $ 50.

      We don't all have an easy path. Trust me, I know. But as long as there is a path ... no matter how hard it is ...

      How embarrassing it might be ...

      How much it might suck ...

      Fact is ...

      There's still a path.

      Will you take it?

      If not, why not?

      Anyone can declare they have the right mindset. It's just words. It's what you DO. Your actions.

      So I gave you a path.

      It will work.

      It will suck.

      But it will give you a chance to make the $ 50 you need for ClickBank.

      Lol ...

      I'll admit ... I've done that. To get PPC money ... I've done surveys for chump change.

      Why?

      Because it leads to the next thing.

      And even though some forum hotshot might laugh at it?

      And even though it sucks to actually do it?

      It's the bridge to the next thing.

      And it's the next thing that matters more.

      You only know if you TRULY have the right mindset when your ACTIONS are congruent with that mindset.

      Every broke self help lover will tell ya they have the right mindset. They've read the right books.

      But actions?

      Lol.

      That's the test.

      To see if you really have it.

      YouTube in 2018 ... is full of free videos that are BETTER than $ 2000 IM-er programs from 5 years ago.

      The information is out there.

      It's taking ACTION on it that isn't.

      It's in YOU.

      P.S. I know what it's like to feel out of options. To talk about not having money. To feel helpless and hope that someone will give you the right answer. Been there. Done that. It sucks.

      What's better?

      Taking ACTION.

      Taking RESPONSIBILITY.

      Doing all the things that SUCK but will take you from step 1 to step 2 ... and so on and so forth.

      It's worth it.

      Because it is the OPPOSITE of how 99% of the population lives.

      They live in a box. Made of excuses. They say the right things. But they do next to nothing.

      And they wonder ...

      Why don't I have that thing I want?

      But when they are given answers ...

      They don't take action.

      Taking action ... even when it sucks ... when it is embarrassing, etc etc.

      That's when you KNOW you have the mindset.

      Because it's not just words.
      Yes correct. Taking ACTION is the main thing.

      But bro, you have NO idea how my friends, relatives and family is. They always give advices to do things but they wont do that themselves. They are filled with negativity. They spread negativity like air. They will always criticize me but they wont do anything good themselves. They live a limited income life and live in fear as how will they manage couple of years later but wont do anything to prevent that. They just live in fear. My family is pure toxic. And furthermore, when these stupid relatives, gets in the way, they get more judgemental towards me. They will always criticize and judge me but they wont do anything better for themselves.

      Shouldnt have said these things online but couldnt hold it inside.

      I just searched on youtube on "toxic family" and I am quite surprised that there are so many videos on it and from verified and reputable youtubers. I guess the saying is correct that every finger is NOT the same and not everyone's family is good. The term toxic family is being search around 2900 times per month so yeah.

      Moreover, my family are not optimistic about the future. They only believe in two things - 10-5 job and "lets see what happens in future". They have the service class mentality and the stupid society s#it. I am telling you man, nowadays, people are sooooo eager and they will literally jump and would want to know what you are doing with your life. They are so nosy and annoying and they dont have respect for anyone's personal and professional life. Even if a storm comes inside these stupid society and relatives' lives, they will still be one feet ahead to interfere in other people's lives. Pathetic. Just pathetic.
      They are like insects.

      I understand what you are saying bro and believe me I can't wait to get started and make some startup fund for my biz.

      Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

      I'm not a fan of Teespring, but it may work for you. I use Printful and Etsy and you'll need Paypal and/or a credit card for Printful and Etsy, plus a bank account for Etsy to pay you. When starting out Etsy holds you payment for three days, so while there's a delay it's still faster than most affiliate programs.

      IMO, you really need to come up with about $36 to get started with Etsy and Printful.

      $10 for 50 Etsy listings at 20 cents each.
      $26 for two orders plus shipping at Printful.


      I make about $12-13 profit for each shirt I sell on Etsy. Do you have someone that will finance you a little bit that you could possible share the profits when you make a sale to get you started? They would only need to pay you once you made a sale, so the only risk is them trusting you. You would also need them to get the money to you quickly once you made a sale.

      For Merch, remember I'm speaking from what I've read and researched and not from actual experience. It's going to take 6-12 months to gain traction on Merch. Amazon ranks tees based on keyword relevancy AND sales. Until you make some sales, Amazon will rarely show your tees. Then they need to sell for them to be shown more often.

      To make matters tougher, you only get to list 10 tees at first. Once you make 10 sales, then you can list 25 tees. Once you make 25 sales you can then list 100 tees, etc. IMO you will need 100 listings to get a few winners.

      Since I'm just starting Merch, I picked my 10 best sellers from Etsy. I know these shirts sell if people see them. I also set my price to the lowest possible price and don't make any money from early sales. My goal starting out is to get to Level 100 as soon as possible...and this will likely take quite a while.

      Not only does Merch take a while to get traction, it also pays only at the "end of next month". This is a big issue for someone with cash flow issues. The good news is, it doesn't cost anything to list tees and make sales, other than any expenses for design. If you already have 10 tee designs created, get them uploaded to Merch ASAP. Give them a couple of months and if some don't sell at all, delete them and try again.

      For Youtube videos you can use pretty much any video software. I use PowerPoint, but it's not needed.

      To start, just create a 1280x720 or 1920x1080 image in Photoshop. Add an image of your tee and some "copy", headline and CTA friendly text such as:


      Beer Lovers! Be Cool With This Hilarious Tee Shirt
      Click the link in the description below to get your own while they're still available

      Add the image to your video maker of choice, add a royalty free sound track and/or voice over, and make a video 15-20 seconds long or so.

      Once you get better making videos, use the video software to "animate" the text to give the video a little extra appeal. You can also add things like a "star sparkle", etc.

      Then create playlists on Youtube and add your "commercial" video in the mix. It's a numbers game. You probably aren't going to make any money with a single video and playlist. You'll need a bunch to have a chance of success.

      Link to a page on your own site and use Paypal for your payment processor. This way you get the cash before you have to pay Printful. Once cash flow isn't such a big issue, link to Etsy as it gives more trust than your own site and the increase in sales will more than pay for any Etsy listing costs.

      The great thing about tee shirts and Youtube is they can be used together in virtually unlimited niches. If something isn't working, try another.
      Thanks a lot for the youtube video idea. I will work on it now.

      And when you said link to a page on my site, do u mean making my own wordpress site and integrating paypal? But wouldn't paypal hold the money for like 21 days for newcomers?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327263].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kurt
        Originally Posted by BonafideHustler View Post


        Thanks a lot for the youtube video idea. I will work on it now.

        And when you said link to a page on my site, do u mean making my own wordpress site and integrating paypal? But wouldn't paypal hold the money for like 21 days for newcomers?
        To get started you can probably use a free site like Weebly or Wix, although they would be far from optimal.


        It's been a long time since I got my Paypal account, so I don't know if they hold payments or not, I don't think so? In order to make money you MUST have a way to accept payments. Paypal requires a credit card and bank account. You are really handicapped if you can't get a Paypal account.


        Also, get your 10 Merch shirts up. You can only do one a day at first, but get going. Once they are up, learn a bit about linking and send some links to your Merch tee shirt pages and see if that works. Merch is slow and takes time, but it doesn't cost anything, so the sooner you get started the better.
        Signature
        Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
        Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony LaRocco
    Pinterest, Instagram and even here are great traffic sources BUT I think more of us need to focus on our niche selection. I've been rocking it with erectile dysfunction and food recipes as of recent, I also started an Amazon store dedicated to Tiger Woods, with his recent resurgence. You however must:

    1.Capture your leads! It blows me away how many people still don't have capture pages.. you can use thrive content builder for$10 on Fiverr.

    2. Invest in your business! Clickbank does charge $49, but wouldn't you spend that for the potential profits? If all you want is something for nothing you're in the wrong game.

    3."Free" traffic in 2018 is EXTREMELY SATURATED! You have to be willing to invest to win.

    Hope this helps
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Another note about Merch...Amazon/Merch is a very powerful authority site in Google, meaning Google loves Amazon pages and gives them a high priority in the search engines.

    What this means is, your Merch pages may not need many links to get rank well in Google. Don't waste your time trying to rank your own pages. Instead, spend the time and effort trying to rank your Merch/Amazon pages. The risk here is if you get your Merch account banned for some reason, you've wasted your linking efforts. But because of the power of Amazon in Google, I think it's well worth the risk.

    Once you get your first 10 tees listed on Merch, research some linking strategies and see if you can get your Merch pages ranked in Google. Ranking in Google could mean sales on Amazon, which means you'll also improve your Amazon rankings. Having products rank in both Amazon and Google can be very beneficial.

    Exploiting Amazon's authority in Google isn't something I've read about in the Merch advice I've read, but it's definitely worth a shot.

    Note to self: Follow your own advice and get started linking your own Merch product pages.
    Signature
    Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
    Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326633].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
    The risk here is if you get your Merch account banned for some reason, you've wasted your linking efforts.
    Build someone else's business. Smart.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SobaBoy
    You are actually selling a physical product. And it's clothing ie. it can be modelled by a human.

    I'd say you ought to put more effort into Instagram. Now, I'm no expert, but I do know that many people are wildly successful selling clothes on Instagram.

    Different platforms suit different products. Instagram is set up for people going "look at me and my wonderful life"

    You need to figure out how to get in front of them saying "look at me and my wonderful life in my wonderful t-shirt".
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327057].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mabu Map
    Join into a lot of Facebook Groups

    But only post Few good ADS in few Groups per day, [or you might put your account in a big RISK]

    Few posts in few Facebook Groups per day, you can start getting leads daily.

    It's the guarantee way, one of the fastest way, easiest way for anyone

    Then you can use Forum like this, using your signature!

    Contribute for the comunity. You will need to make sure that your posts are helping people

    or giving values

    instead of pushing people buying things or subcribe to your list.
    Signature
    Get Your Free Guide - Discover How I Generate Up To
    $250+/Day Online With This Copy-Paste-Profit System - Click Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327424].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    Following / Defollowing people on instagram will only make your account eligible for bad ban.

    What you have to do on instagram is repost pic on explore page, giving the owner the credit, and acquire some traffic

    BUT

    If you want free traffic it requires you a lot of TIME.

    Wouldnt it better to invest in some Solo Ads?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327472].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KevinVPhilippe
    Hey Hustler !

    You probably know Gary Vee ?

    To answer your question, that stuff takes more time and more effort

    You're doing stuff right, just not enough and not on enough platforms.

    And, free stuff, free traffic is great, but don't forget to use that. If you only make them come to a specific place, be it a squeeze page and not a sales page or just a blog

    So, build an email list my man. Best way to get free traffic of qualified leads
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Originally Posted by BonafideHustler View Post

    So, how do I actually get FREE traffic now to solve this fund issue? I will instantly reinvest the money that I make from this on paid traffic.
    1) Get a job. That's free marketing and you get good advertising money every 2 weeks when you get paid. Very fast money here.

    2) Donate plasma

    3) Sell on ebay

    4) Sell quick gigs on Fiverr
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328466].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maxxx333
    dude,why don't you use social media platforms to help you out with this? You can sign in some facebook groups for example, and share some informations about what you are promoting exactly, create some good video description about what you are promoting too, and try to share your direct link to your offer page, and i think like this you could generate some good leads, without paying something.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    Getting free traffic is the billion dollar question. To get some free traffic use Craigslist, Backpage and all other active classifieds. Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Quora, Yahoo Answers, Forums, Blog Commenting. Start selling on Ebay Etsy, Amazon. Free traffic takes huge amounts of invested time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329369].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics