Best Free Traffic Method To Make Money Online From

7 replies
Hi guys!

In this post, i want to share with you one of my best free traffic source

I call it is the second list [beside email list]

It's using Facebook profile

Identify who are your propects, then adding them as friend.

[You can create the second Facebook account, this is what i'm doing now

my main account is using for real friends and family, my second account

is for business]

Start posting good contents on your wall and engage with them.

This take time to build but it's one of the easiest because you don't need to learn SEO

or anything, this is guaranteed way to increase traffic, leads and sales.

Just try it, you are going to love it.
#free #make #method #money #online #traffic
Avatar of Unregistered
  • People that follow your advice have no guarantees of getting traffic, leads, or sales regardless of what you say.

    In fact, a number of them will have their FB account(s) deleted as spammers since each person can only have one FB account.

    Mark

    Originally Posted by Mabu Map View Post

    Hi guys!

    In this post, i want to share with you one of my best free traffic source

    I call it is the second list [beside email list]

    It's using Facebook profile

    Identify who are your propects, then adding them as friend.

    [You can create the second Facebook account, this is what i'm doing now

    my main account is using for real friends and family, my second account

    is for business]

    Start posting good contents on your wall and engage with them.

    This take time to build but it's one of the easiest because you don't need to learn SEO

    or anything, this is guaranteed way to increase traffic, leads and sales.

    Just try it, you are going to love it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327972].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
      Originally Posted by Mark Singletary View Post

      People that follow your advice have no guarantees of getting traffic, leads, or sales regardless of what you say.

      In fact, a number of them will have their FB account(s) deleted as spammers since each person can only have one FB account.

      Mark
      The non-spammer alternative is creating a page or group, which are not only acceptable but encouraged by FB.
      Signature
      $1 Billion Free Traffic Loophole - 10 Done For You Free Traffic Software Tools
      Get FREE Traffic Right Now! >>>
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329109].message }}
  • you can make some fake accounts and post you anything you want ok.
    This is the best Technic for get unique traffic on your blogs or websites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328019].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FiveStarFiverr
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Mabu Map View Post

      Hi guys!

      In this post, i want to share with you one of my best free traffic source

      I call it is the second list [beside email list]

      It's using Facebook profile

      Identify who are your propects, then adding them as friend.

      [You can create the second Facebook account, this is what i'm doing now

      my main account is using for real friends and family, my second account

      is for business]

      Start posting good contents on your wall and engage with them.

      This take time to build but it's one of the easiest because you don't need to learn SEO

      or anything, this is guaranteed way to increase traffic, leads and sales.

      Just try it, you are going to love it.
      Yes FB is great for traffic, but this isn't the way to go about it. Don't open a second account unless you really want to get kicked off.

      If you do this with your regular account, don't spam. Create good, high quality content and share other ppls content, too.

      In addition, don't go crazy on the friend requests or you will get in trouble with FB. A few a day is all you can really do. If you do too many, you will run into issues.

      Originally Posted by Mark Singletary View Post

      People that follow your advice have no guarantees of getting traffic, leads, or sales regardless of what you say.

      In fact, a number of them will have their FB account(s) deleted as spammers since each person can only have one FB account.

      Mark
      EXACTLY

      Originally Posted by Maria Hernandez View Post

      you can make some fake accounts and post you anything you want ok.
      This is the best Technic for get unique traffic on your blogs or websites
      Not the best technique by a long shot, but a good one, if done properly without opening a second account.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329105].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329150].message }}
  • So create a Facebook page for people in your niche, get them to be your "friend", and then just write content on your wall? They've never heard of you before... how will they assume you are credible?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329157].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YourGoToWriter
    Just don't get spammy, that's all What you've mentioned, too, might work for you but not for everybody. I will still go for natural engagement in Facebook groups and in Facebook ads. -Micah
    Signature
    First 100 Subscribers Only: LIFETIME 50% DISCOUNT on Content Writing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329163].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics