I sell digital products and I made a deal with a writer to pay him royalties on a product.
It's a 123 pages ebook sold for 27€ with bonuses.
How would you structure the deal knowing that:
- I setup the website, wrote copy, created the upsells and bonuses , and I run traffic with my money
- I sell with Clickfunnels for Advertising campaigns
- I sell with Clickbank for Affiliate Traffic
I was initially thinking about:
- 15% of revenues from Clickfunnels, on Front End only (I pay for traffic)
- 20% of revenues from Clickbank
- On Clickbank, the affiliate commission is 75%. So 20% of 25% (Vendor's cut) is only 5% commission...
- I want to use the Clickbank JV functionality to automate as much as possible.
- If I decided to run traffic to Clickbank instead of Clickfunnels, with an affiliate link, I would get the 75% + 80% of the 25%...so 95%. It makes no sense to structure the JV that way...
Knowing all that, what would you recommend please ? I want to keep it simple and automated.