article spinner and article submission

by satrap
22 replies
dose anyone know of any good and real article spinner and also article submission software? please don't just list anything you heard or seen once or twice, i am looking for something that you have used or are using now and has given you good result. i know you get what you pay for, but is there any free one that can at least cut your time down and be helpful some how?
thank you in advance.
#article #spinner #submission
  • Profile picture of the author Troy_Phillips
    I have the absolute best one available . It is 100% free.

    I call it my brain. Yup works (almost ) every time .
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1278998].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author VinnyBock
      You can try Brad Callen's Article Submitter Elite For Free, but to really get the full use out of it, you will have to upgrade by paying a fee.
      Hope That Helps...
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1279030].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author David Jay
        Does Article Submitter Elite also spin articles? Or is it just a submitter?

        I have used the free version of FreeTrafficSystem for links (quantity, not quality), not traffic. The spinning process is a little cumbersome but it works. It takes me about 30 minutes to spin an article but I take my time be ensure uniqueness and grammar and I really focus on the title to be sure there are at least 12-15 versions. It submits primarily to blogs most of which probably are low page rank.

        I am new but what I have done is post an article to major article directory and spin and distribute it via FTS. The theory being that from one article I get one quality and traffic and 15-30 low quality links without having any duplicate content issues.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1279094].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author VinnyBock
          Originally Posted by David Jay View Post

          Does Article Submitter Elite also spin articles? Or is it just a submitter?

          I have used the free version of FreeTrafficSystem for links (quantity, not quality), not traffic. The spinning process is a little cumbersome but it works. It takes me about 30 minutes to spin an article but I take my time be ensure uniqueness and grammar and I really focus on the title to be sure there are at least 12-15 versions. It submits primarily to blogs most of which probably are low page rank.

          I am new but what I have done is post an article to major article directory and spin and distribute it via FTS. The theory being that from one article I get one quality and traffic and 15-30 low quality links without having any duplicate content issues.

          Article submitter platinum does spin articles, the free version does not.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1286411].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author awaxler
            I've been looking at Magic Article Rewritter/Submitter and they look like very good tools and highly recommended (by people I trust). Anyone know if they work on a Mac?
            Signature
            The best Sarasota homes for sale!

            **How to save THOUSANDS when buying or selling Sarasota real estate**
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1286508].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
              Originally Posted by awaxler View Post

              I've been looking at Magic Article Rewritter/Submitter and they look like very good tools and highly recommended (by people I trust). Anyone know if they work on a Mac?
              This is why we use online tools... Takes up no memory, do not have to worry about updating, and do not have to worry about what OS..

              James
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1302276].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author jimbo63
              Originally Posted by awaxler View Post

              I've been looking at Magic Article Rewritter/Submitter and they look like very good tools and highly recommended (by people I trust). Anyone know if they work on a Mac?
              I use both Magic Article Rewritter/Submitter on my Macbook pro using "Virtual Box". Google "Virtual Box" it's free and works great!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1302306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    I've been trying out Magic Article Rewriter and have come to the conclusion that it is the one to get, for the simple reason that since YOU pick the alternate words to use and can add your own, you never have issues with readability. I was very impressed. Magic Article Submitter is one for my toolbox too as it is the only one that I know of that will not only sign you up but will go in, read the activation emails and activate the accounts for you. A huge time saver in my book. Just be sure that you give your best articles to Ezine and goArticles first!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1279152].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Vaan
      I have Mass Article Control in my Marketing Tools satrap,

      I have use it often and it's great for me.., but don't know about others tools, Maybe you can make a poll which ask what is your favorite article submitter and spinner so you can see what are the favorites ones?

      Of course favorite means It's a good Tool..

      Cheers,
      Vaan
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1279206].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Carm
        I'm with cypherslock, I've tried several article spinners, not the garbage ones either, ones that you need to put a little work into and Magic Article Rewriter is by far the best.

        Before MAR I really liked Power Article Rewriter but MAR kicked the game up a couple of notches. Before that it was Jetspinner and before that Content Spooler which I don't think is around now, it was a script that you installed on your own site, so I still have it and it works fine. All the same principle but with talented programmers and coders, some pretty neat tools have been developed for us....Thanks

        And Yes! the Magic Article Submitter is just what is says, Magic! signs you up, activates your account and you have the daunting task of either going for a coffee or watching the magic happen :-)
        Signature

        Cheers
        Carmel
        MobileSiteDesigns.info

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1284858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sumit Menon
    Have you tried Andy Black's (Warrior) Easy Article Rewriter? It's awesome. Also get WordWeb Free Dictionary.

    Now, go to Andy's site and parse an article. It'll break it down into sentences. Rewrite each sentence. If you're stuck, just use the other voice (active/passive) in the sentence and/or look up some word in WordWeb and just replace it.

    Then check it with DupePro and you're done.

    First time would probably take about half an hour. See if you can beat yourself the second time. It's fun rewriting article that way!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1284886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnlagoudakis
    Has anyone here used Jetspinner article spinner and submitter? I have an account but haven't used it yet.

    Looks good... and is free.
    Signature
    Need help getting more leads and sales? *** Click here to work with me ***
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1284940].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Rogers
      Originally Posted by johnlagoudakis View Post

      Has anyone here used Jetspinner article spinner and submitter? I have an account but haven't used it yet.

      Looks good... and is free.
      Using JetSpinner to spin articles is free. The submission engine, JetSubmitter, is $37/month.

      Incansoft ArticleBot 2.0 now supports the use of JetSpinner syntax. So you could use the free JetSpinner to create spun versions of your articles, then use ArticleBot to submit those articles. ArticleBot 2.0 is a desktop application that costs $24.95 one time, and includes lifetime updates.

      The sales page is not updated yet to reflect the new features, but in a nutshell, here they are:
      • Added Comprehensive Submission Reporting
      • Added Threading For Significantly Increased Submission Speed
      • Added Ability To Edit Account Profiles
      • Added Support For Jet Spinner Syntax in Article Bodies
      • Added Support For Pre-Spun Article Body Rotation
      • Import Company Profiles From Other Bots
      • In Depth Submission Error Reporting
      • Export Account Profiles To CSV With user Names/Passwords
      • Works On Both 32 and 64 Bit Operating Systems
      http://www.incansoft.com/IS0030.php


      Here's a link to the user guide which talks about using JetSpinner syntax and also using auto rotation of your own pre-spun articles.

      http://www.incansoft.com/ArticleBot/ArticleBot_User_Guide.pdf


      John
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1301586].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mark@1to101
        Use 'Power Article Rewriter' or 'Magic Article Rewriter' for the spinning.

        As for the distribution, I recommend 'Unique Article Wizard' and 'Article Marketing Automation'.

        None of these are free but, if you're serious about article marketing, then you'll find all of them offer good value for money.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1301975].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author blkfin
        Sorry for the Double Post, but wondering if there are any discounts currently available?

        Thanks

        Jim

        Originally Posted by John Rogers View Post

        Using JetSpinner to spin articles is free. The submission engine, JetSubmitter, is $37/month.

        Incansoft ArticleBot 2.0 now supports the use of JetSpinner syntax. So you could use the free JetSpinner to create spun versions of your articles, then use ArticleBot to submit those articles. ArticleBot 2.0 is a desktop application that costs $24.95 one time, and includes lifetime updates.

        The sales page is not updated yet to reflect the new features, but in a nutshell, here they are:
        • Added Comprehensive Submission Reporting
        • Added Threading For Significantly Increased Submission Speed
        • Added Ability To Edit Account Profiles
        • Added Support For Jet Spinner Syntax in Article Bodies
        • Added Support For Pre-Spun Article Body Rotation
        • Import Company Profiles From Other Bots
        • In Depth Submission Error Reporting
        • Export Account Profiles To CSV With user Names/Passwords
        • Works On Both 32 and 64 Bit Operating Systems



        Here's a link to the user guide which talks about using JetSpinner syntax and also using auto rotation of your own pre-spun articles.



        John
        Signature

        "Win Anyway"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1302340].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author awaxler
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by awaxler
          I've been looking at Magic Article Rewritter/Submitter and they look like very good tools and highly recommended (by people I trust). Anyone know if they work on a Mac?

          This is why we use online tools... Takes up no memory, do not have to worry about updating, and do not have to worry about what OS..

          James
          Good point James...

          What online article spinner/submitter tools do you recommend? Any that compare to Magic Article Rewritter?

          Thanks,
          Adam
          Signature
          The best Sarasota homes for sale!

          **How to save THOUSANDS when buying or selling Sarasota real estate**
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1309467].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author John Rogers
          Originally Posted by blkfin View Post

          Sorry for the Double Post, but wondering if there are any discounts currently available?

          Thanks

          Jim
          Not right now. Mike will likely release another coupon code in November.

          John
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1309506].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Debbie_L
      I used the Jetspinner and Article Submitter (free version). It says it submits to 20 directories, but I only got about 6. It was a while ago, but I got a lot of "failed" messages.

      I think it was 2 steps:
      1. sign up for an account
      2. submit article

      I think if failed on 1 or both steps.

      -Debbie
      Signature
      Is Bulletproof Business Blueprint the "silver bullet" that slays the internet cash vampire? Do you have "silver bullets"?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1302339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emigre
    The jetspinner is useful but the jetsubmitter (free version) submits to only 20 or 30 directories - not sure which ones though.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1285927].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Glenn72
    Here's the free article spinner I use - Free Article Spinner: Write Once. Spin it. Publish Many. Backlinks Galore in SEO Heaven. It's simple and does the job really well! I like how it separates sentences onto different lines.

    I tried Matt Callen's limited free spinner a while back, but kept getting non-asci characters appearing in the text.. Quite annoying.

    Sorry, I can't help with the submission part though.
    Signature
    Free From Society - Escaping The Perils of Mainstream Society.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1286546].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Million
    Originally Posted by satrap View Post

    dose anyone know of any good and real article spinner and also article submission software? please don't just list anything you heard or seen once or twice, i am looking for something that you have used or are using now and has given you good result. i know you get what you pay for, but is there any free one that can at least cut your time down and be helpful some how?
    thank you in advance.

    Website Content Wizard is the best I've EVER come across - hands down.

    The power of "Blocks" (and random # of block inclusions) are off the charts in comparison to tools like Magic Article Rewriter.

    However, it can't output Spun Sytax like Magic Article Rewriter does, so you can only use the articles on services that will let you bulk upload .txt files... and there aren't many.

    You'll probably want to get your feet wet with Magic Article Rewriter first as its easier to use and more compatible with submission services like Free Traffic System, 1waylinks, Backlinks Solutions, etc... and then if you really use that tool, look into WCW.



    I'm creating a server based rewriting tool that'll be in between Magic Article Rewriter and WCW... stay tuned
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1309496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LilBlackDress
    Big Mike told me there would be a coupon at the end of the month no?

    I like MAR and MAS but I am not sure the directories that MAS submits to are high enough quality to add much value as backlinks. In addition you can submit to a ton but only a few get approved most sit in the waiting to be approved cue (at the directories).
    Directions with MAR and MAS could be better.

    Alex the creator of MAR and MAS offers excellent support.

    Has anyone worked with Automatic Article Submission?
    Signature

    Pen Name + 8 eBooks + social media sites 4 SALE - PM me (evergreen beauty niche)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1309522].message }}

Trending Topics