First off, many thanks to all of the forum members who have answered my queries, and also who have helped many others here.
Here's my issue.
I have 2 domains that I bought a couple of years ago, one of which I am using, but I have decided to go to a different name, and thought I might sell the 2 I bought, a .org and a .net, both registered around 1999.
The .org has been a live site since shortly after it was registered, but the .net has been idle. The .org is getting about 1,200 visits a month from organic searches.
The .org site would be offered only with the content it had when I bought it, which is only about 12 pages of text-only content.
I sold a domain name a few years ago, and got an appraisal through moniker.com. Oddly, it matched almost exactly what I was offered, so I feel they're accurate, although not necessarily the best or cheapest, so I'm very open to suggestions.
If you'd be so kind, I'd appreciate any advice you may have for me, as I have only sold that one domain a few years ago.
Thanks in advance for any help you you can provide.