2. Re-write it *3* times and put it on GoArticles, Blogger, and HubPages.
3. Create 4 different e-mail accounts to bookmark and backlink the link from each site.
4. Bookmark the *main* article at least 50 times, with 50 different websites.
5. Do the same for the re-writes as well, 50 times for each one (3 x 50 = 150 backlinks).
6. Ping all of the above links.
(Note: I will be doing all of the above, *every* day, for at least a month or two).
Right now everybody, I'm just *brainstorming* ideas for my marketing plan, but if y'all have ANY suggestions or questions, let me know. I'm trying to make this as *systematic* ("step-by-step") as possible, so that I can "hit the ground running" with my I.M campaigns...
If there's any steps that I could add in the above example, definitely let me know...
Also, how well is SENuke for plans such as the above?