Is there an alternative to ClickFunnels by now?

88 replies
Dear fellow marketers,

I'm extremely unhappy with CF and am looking for an alternative to build multiple funnels. I don't want to combine tools but have all in one. Therefore, Lead Pages is not an option. I also don't mind to pay a fair price, if the program works smoothly, the tutorial videos are really helpful and the support system works. Or does anybody know of a new funnel program to come? If there isn't an alternative, can anybody please create such a program?

Thanks for any recommendations.
#alternative #clickfunnels
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Meaney
    Kajabi is an all in one.

    Or if you're using Wordpress then thrive themes is probably the best option around.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11382178].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author businessrebel
      Thank you, Michael. Is fee content save on WP/Thrive? I'm also wondering, can you create upsell/downsell, affiliate, membership and webinar funnels with Thrive?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11382274].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Enfusia
        Originally Posted by businessrebel View Post

        Thank you, Michael. Is fee content save on WP/Thrive? I'm also wondering, can you create upsell/downsell, affiliate, membership and webinar funnels with Thrive?

        Hi, yes and no.


        Yes, you can do all that and more by getting the tools you need outside of thrive such as member Mouse (what I use for memberships), Go to webinar etc.


        Why would this be optimal?


        Well, you own it. If any of the pieces break, they change, they change their rules, a better mouse trap is built or for any other reason, you can switch in a heartbeat.



        If you're in a system like CF of Kartra and you don't like the direction they're going, they go out of business (it happens), it breaks etc. Your screwed.



        But the funnels themselves, yes, you can build them right in thrive.


        Just my experience is all.
        Signature
        Free eBook =>
        The Secret To Success In Any Business
        Yes, Any Business!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11382312].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Enfusia
    Well, Frank Kern and Andy Jenkins just launched Kartra with is now a direct competitor to click funnels.


    It's cheaper and does more.

    Plus, Frank wrote all the copy that you can use in your funnels and emails.


    But, for me, it's Thrive all the way.
    Signature
    Free eBook =>
    The Secret To Success In Any Business
    Yes, Any Business!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11382303].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gjfukit
      Oh wow, if Frank Kern wrote the copy for Kartra, I'll check it out just to have in my swipe file for ideas. Thanks for tip! (edit: just checked out Kartra and I'm pretty sure you can set up his whole landing page in Thrive as well)


      CF was my gateway drug into IM but I just recently started with Thrive and I'm personally happy with it as well. As a newbie to IM, CF makes it too easy for you to be dependent on it without really understanding website design and how SEO works with title, h1 tags, etc. Plus, there are many stories of CF going down intermittently.


      With that being said, my hosting company went down for a few hours last week so I'm now looking at how a backup hosting company might work.



      Do any of you have a secondary server for your Thrive Themes? I've been looking at siteground as backup to A2


      Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

      Well, Frank Kern and Andy Jenkins just launched Kartra with is now a direct competitor to click funnels.

      It's cheaper and does more.

      Plus, Frank wrote all the copy that you can use in your funnels and emails.


      But, for me, it's Thrive all the way.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385171].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11383748].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vegaspro
      Originally Posted by YourBizAid View Post

      Kartra will handle all our needs and some . Give them a trial...
      Katra is insanely expensive
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author businessrebel
    Thank you, guys. This was very helpful. I'll try both.

    Wishing you all great business success :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hectorj
    Who neeeds clickfunnels and it´s expensive membership when you can have wordpress and instabuilder. Oe time payment of 67 a think and that´s it. You can create tons of funnels with it.

    Beside instabuilder, there are some other WP plugins to build funnels, that to be honest to build a funnels you just need the following:
    1 Page for your landing page/squueze page
    1 Page for your tahnk you page
    1 Page for OTO 1 if you have
    1 Page for DS 1 if you have
    1 Page For OTo2 and so on, pretty easy to do with instabuilder.

    You just need to integrate an autoresponder which is not difficult at all as well.

    I hope it helps.
    Oh I forget, what you think looks more professional ?
    1. yourname.clickfunnels.com, or
    2. yourname.com ?
    Think about

    Regards
    Hector J
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384354].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Oziboomer
      Originally Posted by hectorj View Post

      Oh I forget, what you think looks more professional ?
      1. yourname.clickfunnels.com, or
      2. yourname.com ?
      You can use your own domain with Clickfunnels or Kartra and it is easy to set that up.

      As for any platform each has it's pros and cons and anyone would need to decide what they want to do.

      The big mistake I feel a lot of people make is focussing too much on what system or set up to use instead of getting on and making content and selling it.

      People should work with what they've got and what they can afford.

      If you use a paid SAAS then make sure you have your content backed up elsewhere in case you ever want to move.

      Best regards,

      Ozi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384436].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author businessrebel
      Hector, thank you for taking the time. This sounds really very interesting. Guess I'll have to check out your option too.

      Ozi, you're right, with CF you can use your personal domain name. Since I'm better at creating content than at the tech stuff, I need a system that is very easy and simple.

      I'll keep that in mind regarding backing up the content. Great tip. Thank you very much.

      Thanks, Catwoman. I'll check that out. It looks like there is no way around trying and testing different systems and find my favorite one.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384703].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Slippers
      Originally Posted by hectorj View Post

      Who neeeds clickfunnels and it´s expensive membership when you can have wordpress and instabuilder. Oe time payment of 67 a think and that´s it. You can create tons of funnels with it.

      Beside instabuilder, there are some other WP plugins to build funnels, that to be honest to build a funnels you just need the following:
      1 Page for your landing page/squueze page
      1 Page for your tahnk you page
      1 Page for OTO 1 if you have
      1 Page for DS 1 if you have
      1 Page For OTo2 and so on, pretty easy to do with instabuilder.

      You just need to integrate an autoresponder which is not difficult at all as well.

      I hope it helps.
      Oh I forget, what you think looks more professional ?
      1. yourname.clickfunnels.com, or
      2. yourname.com ?
      Think about

      Regards
      Hector J
      If you like IB you should try Thrive. Trust me you'll never go back. I've used both.

      As for yourname.clickfunnels.com. You can totally connect your own domain. I would never use them though. I like to own my content and funnels.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384709].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author businessrebel
        Thank you, Slippers. I have heard a lot of good things about Thrive.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384752].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Daniel1000
      Originally Posted by hectorj View Post

      Who neeeds clickfunnels and it´s expensive membership when you can have wordpress and instabuilder. Oe time payment of 67 a think and that´s it. You can create tons of funnels with it.

      Beside instabuilder, there are some other WP plugins to build funnels, that to be honest to build a funnels you just need the following:
      1 Page for your landing page/squueze page
      1 Page for your tahnk you page
      1 Page for OTO 1 if you have
      1 Page for DS 1 if you have
      1 Page For OTo2 and so on, pretty easy to do with instabuilder.

      You just need to integrate an autoresponder which is not difficult at all as well.

      I hope it helps.
      Oh I forget, what you think looks more professional ?
      1. yourname.clickfunnels.com, or
      2. yourname.com ?
      Think about

      Regards
      Hector J
      I've used instabuilder and I didn't like it. The pages are difficult to build, the reporting is hit and miss, and their updates are few and far between. I'd much rather pay for a SaaS product that I know has good support and is regularly updated.
      Signature

      What happens after you drive traffic to a page? How do you convert them to customers? Take our free email course to find out how to attract and convert more customers.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11444658].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author catwoman216
    There is Power Lead System which gives you the ability to create capture pages, sales funnels, as many sub-domains as you want, AMAZING training videos and built in auto-responder. You can promote ANY business with Power Lead System. Everything that you need in one link.


    Passive and residual income, 50% match bonuses on passups, $100, $400 and $1000 one-time commissions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384680].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chuckievee
    Anyone have any feedback on using builderall for funnels?

    Just wondering if it is a viable competitor to Click funnels, etc.

    Seems many youtube videos on builderall talk about how much money they are making promoting it but I wonder how many are actually using it to build funnels and websites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ruci Balewai
    have a look at ConvertKit and see if it helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Orion3003
    Try this OP,

    https://www.convertri.com/

    much more faster and cheaper than clickfunnels.

    Otherwise just use thrive, the set up is more technical though
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385017].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author businessrebel
      Great advice, Orion. Thank you. I'll look into it.

      By the way, are you aware of the meaning of your nickname Orion3003? If you chose that name with the full understanding of its meaning, chapeau.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385062].message }}
  • I agree with using ThriveThemes.

    They have almost everything you need for list building. Multiple useful plugins including landing pages and templates, quizzes, sign-up forms, etc.

    And because you are building it on your own website you will always own it. Just back it up.
    Signature

    no sig

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385331].message }}
    • you will just need to integrate a few other plugins to use it to its full extent. You can even style your membership pages I think.
      Signature

      no sig

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385332].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author businessrebel
      Originally Posted by Rocky Mountain Dude View Post

      And because you are building it on your own website you will always own it. Just back it up.
      Where do you back Thrive up?

      Originally Posted by Rocky Mountain Dude View Post

      you will just need to integrate a few other plugins to use it to its full extent. You can even style your membership pages I think.
      Can you share with us which plugins will be needed? Thanks.

      Oh thanks. Good to know.

      Originally Posted by Michael Meaney View Post

      I've just signed up for Kartra.

      WOW IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME.
      I signed up too and must say, that I like it much better than CF. However, once I'll understand how to set up funnels on Kartra, I will try out Thrive.

      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      Couldn't you use your own domain/hosting and build it yourself instead of using CF or an alternative?
      Unfortunately, I'm very untalented with all that technical stuff. Instead of creating a funnel myself I'd rather create 3 online courses at the same time. All that technical stuff is a beg nightmare for me. The more automation, the better.

      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      Couldn't you use your own domain/hosting and build it yourself instead of using CF or an alternative?
      Sorry, I misinterpreted your question. Yes, you can use your own domain for CF and Kartra as well.

      Thanks, Jwilliams. I'll keep that in mind.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11386831].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author affmarketer101
    If you are using Wordpress, Thrive Architect is a good option you should consider.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ayushsocial
    Originally Posted by businessrebel View Post

    Dear fellow marketers,

    I'm extremely unhappy with CF and am looking for an alternative to build multiple funnels. I don't want to combine tools but have all in one. Therefore, Lead Pages is not an option. I also don't mind to pay a fair price, if the program works smoothly, the tutorial videos are really helpful and the support system works. Or does anybody know of a new funnel program to come? If there isn't an alternative, can anybody please create such a program?

    Thanks for any recommendations.
    I'm also not happy with them. I might get some dev to develop a funnel wp plugin for my requirements.
    Signature

    Making money while sleeping... how?? Pm me for more details.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385503].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amuro
    Yes, there are alternatives.

    1. Instalbuilder - if I can remember and spell that correctly

    2. Optimize Press - which I have been using since 2012

    3. WP Profit Builder - an all-in-one plugin by Sean Donahoe


    Hope this helps
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WarWizard
    Builderall is a fairly good, lower priced alternative, if you're not technically inclined and don't want to be fiddling with WordPress. But if you like and can work with WordPress, Thrive Themes with all its plugins does a fantastic job.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385959].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Meaney
    I've just signed up for Kartra.

    WOW IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385962].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by businessrebel View Post

    Dear fellow marketers,

    I'm extremely unhappy with CF and am looking for an alternative to build multiple funnels. I don't want to combine tools but have all in one. Therefore, Lead Pages is not an option. I also don't mind to pay a fair price, if the program works smoothly, the tutorial videos are really helpful and the support system works. Or does anybody know of a new funnel program to come? If there isn't an alternative, can anybody please create such a program?

    Thanks for any recommendations.
    Couldn't you use your own domain/hosting and build it yourself instead of using CF or an alternative?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385984].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author businessrebel
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      Couldn't you use your own domain/hosting and build it yourself instead of using CF or an alternative?
      I did that with two other programs of mine, using WordPress and OptimizePress and for the other one I used WordPress and a membership software I forgot the name (a very common one). But I needed a tech guy to build them and they never worked. Both could not be password-protected with individual passwords. People could simply give out the password for all and could access my content without paying.

      I'm not a tech person. My passion is to creat great content. I guess the best would be to find a reliable person who knows how to build funnels. At the end of the day the software doesn't really matter to me. It has to work, that's my main concern.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11430928].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amit Patel
    I'm using OptimizePress to build my sales funnels. They are good for the one time fee they have.

    You also get templates and if you become a club member then you can ask for template designed for you.

    They have their own theme but can work perfectly with your current theme.

    I have used CF for 2 to 3 months and then jumped to this. Have not found any problems with adjusting to the new platform.

    Hope this helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11386387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jwilliams1
    Plugtalent.com...It provides detailed contact tracking along with powerful contact nurturing tools to help you organize your marketing campaigns. It automates the process of finding and nurturing contacts through landing pages and forms, sending email, text messages, web notifications, tracking social media, Webinars, and integrating with your CRM and other systems.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11386814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chillstepper
    I found Kwikfunnels to be cheaper and easier to use.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11387288].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author businessrebel
      Originally Posted by chillstepper View Post

      I found Kwikfunnels to be cheaper and easier to use.
      Never heard of that one. I'll check it out. Can you do the same like with ClickFunnels?

      Originally Posted by IGotMine View Post

      Optimizepress is the answer.

      In a world that includes OP, why would you use anything else?
      I used to use OP, but then we had to delete it because it caused problems.

      Originally Posted by Jay Brazen View Post

      If I were you I would take a serious look at Kartra. Looking very promising. I mean look at that super marketing team of Mike Filsaime, Andy Jenkins and Frank Kern.
      I agree. These guys really know what they're doing. You can't beat that. I'm currently testsing Kartra.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11388129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
    Optimizepress is the answer.

    In a world that includes OP, why would you use anything else?
    Signature
    $1 Billion Free Traffic Loophole - 10 Done For You Free Traffic Software Tools
    Get FREE Traffic Right Now! >>>
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11387296].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Meaney
      Originally Posted by IGotMine View Post

      Optimizepress is the answer.

      In a world that includes OP, why would you use anything else?
      OP was amazing, one of my sites still runs on it - but it took ages to set up, the learning curve was steep, at least for me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11387306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jay Brazen
    I am loving ClickFunnels, but Kartra is looking really good.

    I have WP Profit Builder but do not like its page builder as you cannot edit on the page itself.

    If I were you I would take a serious look at Kartra. Looking very promising.
    I mean look at that super marketing team of Mike Filsaime, Andy Jenkins and Frank Kern.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11387875].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11387887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author top1marktr
    It depends what you want to do. If you want to build opt-in pages/ sales pages there are many plugins in wordpress.
    Signature
    Abhigyan DMS,
    Create Apps & Start Earning Click Here To See Details
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11388244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bryan
    Builderall is one of the most robust and affordable solutions as you can start for $9.90/month with 1 site but you get hosting, SSL cert and lead gen tools minus the AR at the plan. The lead gen tools alone would cost you 3 figures with Wordpress like exit pops, social proof popup service, split testing and more.

    I recommend you use the Builderall's Pixel Perfect builder for the Web Presence plan if you just want to create quick and easy landing/optin pages, because you get your site hosted with SSL, a bunch of templates and all the lead tools as I mentioned above.

    The other plans are worthwhile as well because you can add a lot more sites and there are many more digital marketing tools included, such as VSL creators, webinar, App creator, Autoresponder and more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11392249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marian01
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11403809].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jay Brazen
      The only thing with Builderall is that the pages do not resize correctly. Instead of shrinking and being able to see the page in a resized format it will cut off the page. Hope that makes sense.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11403827].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NetMan
        Originally Posted by Jay Brazen View Post

        The only thing with Builderall is that the pages do not resize correctly. Instead of shrinking and being able to see the page in a resized format it will cut off the page. Hope that makes sense.
        Good Point! The "only thing" maybe but a thing big enough to not use it, keep in mind that nowadays traffic reading your pages on mobile devices is of more than 52% and increasing by the day.

        Now, about the OP, in terms of alternatives to CF it also depends on "what" alternative you're looking at. What I mean is, you see, clickfunnels is much more than an "easy to use page builder" but if it's just for the page builder alternatives are relatively easy to find, there has been several good suggestions in this thread already.

        And, at CF there also is two levels of access, i.e. tools set, available so one should start to first establish what is the tools set wanted to clearly find what would be the clear alternative to one's CF use. Again, in that sense, several good alternatives have been suggested but then again would they be considered what you would call a real "CF alternative" or simply an alternative to the USE you were doing of CF.

        Not a simple answer to what sounds like a simple question, I know.

        The only best alternative that can exist, imho, is the one being crafted just for you integrated with all the tools you need that you pay only once, and install and use on your server for unlimited everything at your will, that you can use forever at no additional monthly cost. As a developer integrator this is what I do for many clients, and it's in great demand for another good reason mentioned several times by a few others in the thread as well and it's to keep control on your work, your business and your data, which also a growing trend no matter what tools are offered as a SaaS out there.

        There has been an SaaS explosion in the last two three years, but a lot of "exodus" from them as well especially as business people are getting more aware of their data being stolen and somehow "used" without their knowledge, but also because of the massive closing and shut down of many of these SaaS because, well, let's just say because they're run by playing and experimenting KIDS... to keep things simple... lol

        It's always the best choice, always, to tend to keep tools and technologies used IN-HOUSE when one can find it, because they exist.

        Andy
        Signature
        Earn More Per Order, ...AUTOMATICALLY!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11404300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andreea Lupulescu
    i agree Jay, but you can edit the mobile and tablet versions. it only takes 5 more minutes to adjust them
    for me its the best tool at the best price
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11404217].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jay Brazen
    I don't think their is really a best one, everyone just uses what works best for them. A lot of times it comes down to the user interface being what the user prefers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11404228].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jay Brazen
    Great points NetMan.

    I have used WP Profit Builder, which is a pay one time "in-house" landing page/funnel builder run on WordPress. I do love the full control I get but do not love the UI.

    Any others like WP Profit Builder that you recommend?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11406642].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NetMan
      Originally Posted by Jay Brazen View Post

      Great points NetMan.

      I have used WP Profit Builder, which is a pay one time "in-house" landing page/funnel builder run on WordPress. I do love the full control I get but do not love the UI.

      Any others like WP Profit Builder that you recommend?
      Yep, of course...

      You should check Elementor which is absolutely AMAZING for a FREE plugin!
      And, it's also so surprisingly EASY to use it's disconcerting and, seriously, will put many so called wordpress "web designer" jobs in jeopardy when it touches the mainstream.

      There's a few like that coming up, like DIVI for example but this one is not free.

      Regards,
      Andy
      Signature
      Earn More Per Order, ...AUTOMATICALLY!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11408718].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
        Originally Posted by NetMan View Post

        You should check Elementor which is absolutely AMAZING for a FREE plugin!
        True, I guess - but woefully inadequate when compared to high-end, paid options.

        And, it's also so surprisingly EASY to use it's disconcerting and, seriously, will put many so called wordpress "web designer" jobs in jeopardy when it touches the mainstream.
        Highly, doubtful. It's been around a good while and adoption has been less than overwhelming. One of many I have tried and walked away from after just one use.

        Cheers.
        Signature

        "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411118].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author NetMan
          Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

          True, I guess - but woefully inadequate when compared to high-end, paid options.
          Err no! I guess we'll have to agree to disagree loll ... Because I know them all and use/used SEVERAL of them... I'm talking by high end experience and development, not just trials... There's a PRO version as well which offer much more features of course but most beginners won't use them at start, which is why the free version is HIGHLY ADEQUATE for someone who starts.

          Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

          Highly, doubtful. It's been around a good while and adoption has been less than overwhelming. One of many I have tried and walked away from after just one use.
          Cheers.
          Yeah, I know it's been around for a while, just like me loll, that is why I mentioned WHEN it reaches mainstream. That is IF ever it reaches that level of course, something which neither you or I can predict. However, according to my experience, which goes much beyond than "tried", if they keep doing what they are doing they very likely will reach the mainstream eventually there can be no doubt because it is VERY GOOD and that will be known.

          Take care,
          Andy

          Originally Posted by Robert Wolseley View Post

          I am finally going to have to bite the bullet and set up a funnel system. I have been putting it off for way to long!
          Yep. time to start yesterday!
          Signature
          Earn More Per Order, ...AUTOMATICALLY!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411356].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
            Originally Posted by NetMan View Post

            there can be no doubt because it is VERY GOOD and that will be known.
            Well, some folks think Windoze is very good, but I'm a Mac guy, so you can see where I'm going with this. Personally, I was extremely underwhelmed, but I only allow myself to use the best of anything. I thought it was junk, to be brutally honest, which is my nature.

            Thrive rules the roost and they are getting ready to launch something new, which will put a hurtin' on a lot of what's out there. Currently working with it in Beta.

            As long as you're happy, that's all that matters, but it's important to give out really good information to people. I see a half-dozen mentions of Thrive in this thread. Only yours for Elementor. Do you know why that is? I do. Because no one has ever heard of it. Do you know why that is? Because no one uses it. :-)

            Another one mentioned that I like is Profit Builder. I build entire websites with that. Good stuff.
            Signature

            "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411366].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Jay Brazen
              Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

              Another one mentioned that I like is Profit Builder. I build entire websites with that. Good stuff.
              Profit Builder does work really well and only has a one time fee.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411381].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
                Originally Posted by NetMan View Post

                It's nothing exceptional really, it's good but it's buggy and resources hog, and as it's been said it's an all-in-one with much useless tools that will slowdown your pages load.

                Regards,
                Andy
                Any tool is only as good as the expertise of the person that is using it. I understand that you have not mastered using the tool.

                Your opinion is duly noted, but it's nothing more than that.

                Originally Posted by NetMan View Post

                Your choice is the best choice though, because it's your choice.
                See? You do get it, after all. Kudos.

                Originally Posted by NetMan View Post

                So, be warned if you do not like "quite lenthty" responses... loll
                As long as you enjoy talking, have at it. Just remember that that doesn't mean that anyone is actually listening.

                I'm more into pithiness than bloviating. Life is short,
                Signature

                "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411450].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author NetMan
              Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

              Well, some folks think Windoze is very good, but I'm a Mac guy, so you can see where I'm going with this. Personally, I was extremely underwhelmed, but I only allow myself to use the best of anything. I thought it was junk, to be brutally honest, which is my nature.
              And I'm a LINUX guy for the very same reason

              You "thought it was junk"? Well, your THOUGHTS are not facts as far as I know. You have the right to your opinion though, I respect that...

              Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

              Thrive rules the roost and they are getting ready to launch something new, which will put a hurtin' on a lot of what's out there. Currently working with it in Beta.
              I use Thrive for years, since it's beginnings in fact, on several projects, but this is NOT what we were talking about right?

              I was asked, for another solution and I replied of what I know about, less the 5 or so mentions of "thive" which have already occurred, so it would've been useless to mention it again... As per *what* will be "hurtin" *who*, been there, done that so, so many times... ho well... All we have here is beliefs based on "claims" until it becomes facts.

              The power of Shaun is no doubt his Marketing! Like the dudes behind Windoze in the 90s ...

              Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

              As long as you're happy, that's all that matters, but it's important to give out really good information to people. I see a half-dozen mentions of Thrive in this thread. Only yours for Elementor. Do you know why that is? I do. Because no one has ever heard of it. Do you know why that is? Because no one uses it. :-)

              Another one mentioned that I like is Profit Builder. I build entire websites with that. Good stuff.
              I'm giving VERY GOOD INFORMATION TO PEOPLE dude lolll ... wow ... lol and as a marketing technology coach and web and marketing DEVELOPER for 20 years I know of a few GOOD information to share with people, indeed.

              That's very likely why I was the only one to mention Elementor, and I can mention tens of other pieces of software in the like that no-one know about right here that would blow you away, so "being known here" is CERTAINLY NOT a criteria for "good software", and a bit childish as an "argument" quite frankly loll. But, like I said Shaun Melaugh has a very good marketing AND, well, Elementor makers are NOT even in the marketing field... So, not even an argument for comparison at all...

              Moreover, man, I'll even add that Ementor is even BETTER, much easier to use to say the least, than the ANNOYING thrive builder (if it has not changed I haven't used it for months now). Ah thrive builder is very cool indeed, very much better than crap profit builder for sure, that is until you USE ELEMENTOR ...

              Regards,
              Andy
              Signature
              Earn More Per Order, ...AUTOMATICALLY!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411385].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
                Originally Posted by NetMan View Post

                Ah thrive builder is very cool indeed, very much better than crap profit builder for sure, that is until you USE ELEMENTOR ...
                I've used both and made a choice. I'm happy with it.

                That was quite a lengthly post. Were you trying to sell me on something, or yourself? :-)

                Originally Posted by Jay Brazen View Post

                Profit Builder does work really well and only has a one time fee.
                Far from perfect, but if you spend the time to master it, it's an exceptional tool.
                Signature

                "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411402].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author NetMan
                  Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

                  I've used both and made a choice. I'm happy with it.
                  It's not how you sounded at all though... Your choice is the best choice though, because it's your choice.

                  Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

                  That was quite a lengthly post. Were you trying to sell me on something, or yourself? :-)
                  It was quite necessary, however I have not replied with 161 words to only one small sentence as you did on post #56, so comparatively I'm not that lenghty after all, but, yep sometimes it's necessary to make things CLEAR...

                  You will get "quite lenghty" responses indeed, when you attempt to imply or make believe that information I provide is 'doubtful' and 'useless' especially in my domain of expertise. Or WORSE, when you attempt with sarcasm to compare me and what I say to "folks who THINK windoze is good" ... I'm not sure if I sold you something but for sure now you know who you are talking to lol... So, be warned if you do not like "quite lenthty" responses... loll

                  Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

                  Far from perfect, but if you spend the time to master it, it's an exceptional tool.
                  It's nothing exceptional really, it's good but it's buggy and resources hog, and as it's been said it's an all-in-one with much useless tools that will slowdown your pages load.

                  Regards,
                  Andy
                  Signature
                  Earn More Per Order, ...AUTOMATICALLY!
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411424].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author NetMan
                    Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

                    See? You do get it, after all. Kudos.
                    LOLL what the f.... ??? EVERYONE knows that one's choice is the best choice... so, it's why I leave it to you, YOUR choice...

                    So, OF course I've got it, but certainly not because of you... and, now, listen, your sarcasms and stalking are getting annoying dude and have no more reasons to be now... so take a path ... loll plus you much sound like someone who does not know what to say to get out of it... get over it loll ... wow ... and not kudos... (omg...)
                    Signature
                    Earn More Per Order, ...AUTOMATICALLY!
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JeffMark
    Alternatives are very big problems infect i'm also using an alternatives for my blog setting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11408610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert Wolseley
    I am finally going to have to bite the bullet and set up a funnel system. I have been putting it off for way to long!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    have ALL IN ONE is a HUGE MISTAKE!

    It's a CHEAP MENTALITY.

    Think of this: if a tool is made for ONE THING there's a reason. It's specialized.

    AND

    if you have all in one and this tool crash, is taken out of the market, end the support or whatsoever... you have to RE-BUILD ALL!

    You have to re-build all the funnels, all the landing pages etc.

    For being a internet marketer you HAVE TO SPEND.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ronnierokk
    I've used CF a few years back.

    Since then, I've switched to WordPress and use the plugins OptimzePress and MemberPress (which comes packaged together) [One-time fee] for all my funnels and membership sites and I love it.

    MemberPress may not have all the options of MemberMouse, but it gets the job done.

    The good thing about using WordPress is you own all your funnel pages. So you don't have to worry if someone's platform your maybe using to build your funnels goes out of business because you own your pages you've built.

    The only thing you need to do is maintain your domain and hosting fees
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411713].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Meaney
      Originally Posted by ronnierokk View Post

      MemberPress may not have all the options of MemberMouse, but it gets the job done.
      MemberMouse ain't all it's cracked up to be, it stopped trigger recurring payments for me - and after days of examining my site the developers couldn't explain why.

      Thing is, MemberMouse reported that payments were triggered, but Stripe and Paypal said otherwise.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411761].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael Meaney
        Originally Posted by NetMan View Post

        Hey Michael, btw, that BIG BANNER you carry in your sig file, is this the new sig file banner size, I'm asking because I cannot find that information anywhere!
        I copied the dimensions from a mod's sig file.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411784].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NetMan
      Originally Posted by ronnierokk View Post

      I've used CF a few years back.

      Since then, I've switched to WordPress and use the plugins OptimzePress and MemberPress (which comes packaged together) [One-time fee] for all my funnels and membership sites and I love it.

      MemberPress may not have all the options of MemberMouse, but it gets the job done.

      The good thing about using WordPress is you own all your funnel pages. So you don't have to worry if someone's platform your maybe using to build your funnels goes out of business because you own your pages you've built.

      The only thing you need to do is maintain your domain and hosting fees
      I've always promoted the idea of using in-house tools as much as possible, so making any move in that sense, when possible, is always and will always be the best decision imho.

      I would just mention that the membership plugin that comes with OptimizePress is called OptimizeMember and has nothing to do with MemberPress. It happens to the best among all of us...

      That said, now OptimizeMember is a fork of s2Member PRO which is the most powerful and flexible membership software I can think of, as a web developer, until now. So, when you say "MemberPress may not have all the options of MemberMouse" I'm scratching my head a little lol

      Regards,
      Andy

      Originally Posted by Michael Meaney View Post

      MemberMouse ain't all it's cracked up to be, it stopped trigger recurring payments for me - and after days of examining my site the developers couldn't explain why.

      Thing is, MemberMouse reported that payments were triggered, but Stripe and Paypal said otherwise.
      I remember MemberMouse had a quite impressive set of lovely features, but overall the ease of use for neophytes. Unfortunately they're not open source and limit you with prices as a SaaS. One thing's for sure, I do not know what the problems they now have but everything they offer can be accomplished with s2Member PRO, guranteed.

      Hey Michael, btw, that BIG BANNER you carry in your sig file, is this the new sig file banner size, I'm asking because I cannot find that information anywhere! Thanks.

      Regards,
      Andy
      Signature
      Earn More Per Order, ...AUTOMATICALLY!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411777].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author businessrebel
    Thank you all very much. This is very helpful. All those who have warned me regarding owning the content.

    I have tried Kartra in the meantime and I like it better than CF. But in the meantime I have made a very bad experience with the same company (Mike Filsame). Before they launched WebinarJam you could get it for a one-time fee of $290 for a very short time. Of course, I immediately jumped in. How do you get the opportunity to use such a program for a life-time fee vs. a yearly fee.

    But last week I was suddenly informed by that company that they could not find my one-time payment of 2013. And that, if I don't register for $490/yr they will close my account. Three weeks ago I changed the password for WebinarJam on the same Word document I had saved their bill. But, strangely, I just can't find that bill anymore to proof that I have really paid for the program. So all content is lost and there is nothing I can do about that.

    I see now what the consequences of such programs can be and I'm very grateful you all for sharing your experiences with me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411741].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Casen
    What is the biggest problem you are currently facing in the relationship between your sales funnel and your business?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11411751].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wizze
    I use Builderall for my online business to create landing pages, funnels, webinars, emal marketing etc. The price is right and it has many more feature compared to CF. It's a great tool for small and medium sized businesses and Freelancer. There is a 7 day trial available if you want to check it out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11423374].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Obermair
    Thanks for the Kartra suggestion - I am going to trial that! These platforms are wonderfully integrated and so one doesn't have to piece it together alone.

    For what it's worth - I also glanced at xFunnels - they are running some sort of 1 time payment offer at the moment, but they do not have their own autoresponder built in - they have integration hooks...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11424159].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author businessrebel
      Originally Posted by Obermair View Post

      Thanks for the Kartra suggestion - I am going to trial that! These platforms are wonderfully integrated and so one doesn't have to piece it together alone.
      I've tried Kartra and I can't recommend it. It's even worse than CF. On top of that I had to make some real bad experience with the owners of the program. Some years ago I won an upgrade to WebinarJam, and because they couldn't find my payment they simply deleted my account after 5 years. So that was the last drop that made my decision to quit Kartra real easy. When they do it with one account they can easily do it with Kartra as well. And I have already invested a lot of time and money and am not willing to risk more of it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11430922].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
    There was a product released a few days ago called XFunnels. I don't have it so I can't speak to it's quality, but the feedback I've read has been mostly good.

    They claim it's the best solution to ClickFunnels, but then again, they aren't exactly going to say it's not as good now are they?

    One of the main features is that they are selling it for a one-time fee, which is attractive to a lot of people who don't want to pay $97 a month for CF.

    Personally, I've never been a believer in expensive, shiny tools, but they do have their place depending on what direction you want to take your business in.

    I'm pretty much strictly an affiliate and don't launch my own products, so I can get away with using InstaBuilder, which I got on Fiverr for $5. I need it mostly for squeeze pages, downloa dpages, and bonus pages, and it works perfectly for those.

    I've been hearing a lot about Thrive, and also there is a theme that was just released a month or two ago called Moto that people have said good things about.

    I've also used a decent free WordPress plugin called SiteOrigin. Bit of a learning curve, but you can make some really nice pages with it once you get the hang of it.

    I've heard a lot of complaints about Builderall, and I've also heard some negative things about ProfitBuilder. Again, can't really speak to those because I have not tried either one.

    Another one that is supposed to be pretty good is Convertri.

    The bottom line is that there are tons of them out there. You just need to find the one that is right for you and your business and is at a price point where you feel that you are getting your monies worth.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11424220].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve L
    Originally Posted by businessrebel View Post

    Dear fellow marketers,

    I'm extremely unhappy with CF and am looking for an alternative to build multiple funnels. I don't want to combine tools but have all in one. Therefore, Lead Pages is not an option. I also don't mind to pay a fair price, if the program works smoothly, the tutorial videos are really helpful and the support system works. Or does anybody know of a new funnel program to come? If there isn't an alternative, can anybody please create such a program?

    Thanks for any recommendations.
    Personally, I'm a fan of just putting together my own landing pages using Bootstrap or CSS Flexbox templates, then just using SendOwl to process payments. They even have 1-click upsell functionality.

    For analytics, just use Google Analytics.

    Split-testing, use Google Optimize.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11424349].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NetMan
      Originally Posted by Steve L View Post

      Personally, I'm a fan of just putting together my own landing pages using Bootstrap or CSS Flexbox templates, then just using SendOwl to process payments. They even have 1-click upsell functionality.

      For analytics, just use Google Analytics.

      Split-testing, use Google Optimize.
      ClickFunnels is a tool, among many other. that is created with the idea of making life easier with technology for the majority of folks out there.

      But, you still have the freedom to make it harder on you and take much more time by hand-coding it all if you will and if that makes you happy.

      Regards,
      Andy
      Signature
      Earn More Per Order, ...AUTOMATICALLY!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author affmarketer101
    You can use Thrive Architecture to design the landing page with pop-up, sign up, etc...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11424386].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amuro
    Builderall, Lead Pages and Instapage.

    I for one have been using Optimize Press since 2012.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11424724].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webmarke
    I just started using builderall and it's awesome. It even comes with a free autoresponder.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11424937].message }}
    • Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

      I just started using builderall and it's awesome. It even comes with a free autoresponder.
      do you find that the landing pages load slowly?
      Signature
      Get Your No B.S. Free Resort Vacation: bit.ly/2QuickQuestions
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11424942].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jay Brazen
      Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

      I just started using builderall and it's awesome. It even comes with a free autoresponder.
      I would stay away from Builderall. I tested the autoresponder system and messages go straight to spam.

      It is getting a lot of hype right now because they are relaunching again and have a good affiliate program, and that is about it. Hard to have an all-in-one system because they do not become great at any one thing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426089].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author teknetik
        Originally Posted by Jay Brazen View Post

        I would stay away from Builderall. I tested the autoresponder system and messages go straight to spam.

        It is getting a lot of hype right now because they are relaunching again and have a good affiliate program, and that is about it. Hard to have an all-in-one system because they do not become great at any one thing.

        What are you sending on your emails? That does not happen when I use the autoresponder.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11443858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ronaldonyc
    HI!

    XFunnels is a great software to alternative to the clickfunnels.

    There are some OTOs, and my advice is to buy the front end and the oto1.

    I don't know if they closed the one time payment for now.

    Anyways, you gotta check it out

    Cheers,

    Ronaldo
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441744].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NetMan
      Originally Posted by Ronaldonyc View Post

      HI!

      XFunnels is a great software to alternative to the clickfunnels.

      There are some OTOs, and my advice is to buy the front end and the oto1.

      I don't know if they closed the one time payment for now.

      Anyways, you gotta check it out

      Cheers,

      Ronaldo
      Could be, only it depends on what you mean by "alternative" to ClickFunnels because as far as I can see XFunnels is yet another PAGE BUILDER-with tools-alternative which looks great.

      Only, for the rest, it is far from being in position to replace ClickFunnels for the whole of what it is and what it offers, which is much more than just a convenient "easy to use" funnel pages builder.

      The truth is, in fact you ALWAYS need Much More than just a "nice", or "good", or "powerful", or "easy to use" hosted page builder.

      You still need funnel process builder to integrate with email marketing, marketing automation, payment processing, customers and memberships management, plus content management and syndication.

      Also, you still have an online service on which you need to install your business which will become sort of "bind" and dependant of many factors, on many levels, on which you have no control.

      I've always been a promoter and developer of self-hosted-in-house solutions and the full replacement of all the CF services makes no exception to me. That means I build special private servers which includes everything that you would have with CF at 300/m for a one time fee, then all you have left to pay is your monthly hosting fee as usual.

      That is the only real complete replacement or total alternative to CF, which is as much powerful for a fraction of the cost, that I know of until now. lol ;-)

      Take care.
      Andy
      Signature
      Earn More Per Order, ...AUTOMATICALLY!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442654].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Obermair
    xFunnels one time payment is now closed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441770].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Johnny12345
    Re: Is there an alternative to ClickFunnels by now?
    I use a crazy new technology called HTML (with a little CSS and PHP thrown in for good measure).

    John
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greevi24
    Ive been using ThriveThemes

    imo it works just as well as most but only has a $19 per month price tag

    and is an all in one you can have a blog/website and build landing pages and funnels just as easy as clickfunnels

    Greevi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11444232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matej Bratic
    Yes, there are many alternatives with even more tools. But if you want it to have for free, then wordpress is the best one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11444641].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics