Question About Traffic Exchange Program?

by denoble 48 replies
Hi quys,

If you asked to use a traffic exchange program to promote your website.

Which will you go for?

Afam
-------------
http://www.free-trafficsecrets.com
#main internet marketing discussion forum #exchange #program #question #traffic
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Eswar
    You can try trafficswarm.com & advertisingknowhow.com


    Eswar
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115898].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zeurois
      hmm

      I'll have a question too.

      Do they really work??

      Or it's just that all the people navigate on random websites to generate points and get traffic? I mean .. it's like refreshing your home page multiple times a day because nobody is there to buy anything or take any action, they're only to generate traffic points.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115909].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Eswar
        Both these websites can work depends upon your offer. Try exposing your optin page in these traffic pages. I had some success with these traffic exchanges. Directly selling may not be effective.


        Eswar
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115915].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author zeurois
          I'm saying that because I did use that kind of program some time ago and I wasn't interested in anything out there. Just to build my credits and logout for that day

          I know I might be wrong when I say that but I'm sure those kind of websites have a lower response rate for their members.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115921].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author thesuccesscoach
            I have to say Cindy Battye's program at trafficbunnies.com is great

            Again does it work...

            depends on what you want and how you do it...
            If your aim is to get people to buy right away from you, but could work as a way to get leads if you have a good optin page. Look at what everyone else is doing and then do something different to attract attention - what ever you do, make sure your page loads quickly.

            Also be careful as you can not have adsense on those pages, and also if you buy a lot of credits your bandwidth may get exceeded - yes it does happen

            richard
            Signature

            [Removed due to signature violation]

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115927].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author zeurois
              I've bought 1000 credits from one website in the past (sorry I don't remember the name).

              They said real visitors, lol.

              Within the next hours nothing happened, then .. bang! 600 visitors in an hour or so then nothing again.

              Let's say I'm not sure those were real people
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115936].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author braver55b
                Originally Posted by zeurois View Post

                I've bought 1000 credits from one website in the past (sorry I don't remember the name).

                They said real visitors, lol.

                Within the next hours nothing happened, then .. bang! 600 visitors in an hour or so then nothing again.

                Let's say I'm not sure those were real people
                I feel your pain.

                Some gurus claim massive success, I've had some response using an optin page, nothing to write home about.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[118613].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author theredcell
                  Yakuja,
                  Thanks for the info...I liked the way you layed out the ground work on how to get your messsage across in 2 seconds with just a couple of bullet points.

                  I'm can sometimes be lengthy with my pages and haven't had a chance to promote with traffic exchanges mostly because of threads specifically saying how they don't provide good conversions.

                  I can see how joining a high number of list might at the very least get your squeeze page in front of more eyes and your report offer on TE was probably the best part. Thanks

                  Jose
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[118661].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Eswar
              Originally Posted by thesuccesscoach View Post

              I have to say Cindy Battye's program at trafficbunnies.com is great

              Again does it work...

              depends on what you want and how you do it...
              If your aim is to get people to buy right away from you, but could work as a way to get leads if you have a good optin page. Look at what everyone else is doing and then do something different to attract attention - what ever you do, make sure your page loads quickly.

              Also be careful as you can not have adsense on those pages, and also if you buy a lot of credits your bandwidth may get exceeded - yes it does happen

              richard
              trafficbunnies.com? ITs really new to me.

              What is the most successful conversion rate for your lead capture page recently?

              Eswar
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115953].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Tuzic
                Banned
                hey,

                this is interesting im not sure if they really do convert?
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[122156].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author naruq
                  I use trafficswarm. I have gotten opt-ins and sales from this traffic exchange.
                  Signature

                  Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[125680].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Chris Monty
                    Well, I'm signed up with Traffic Swarm and I'm racking up points...but they don't seem to be getting used.

                    I'm not sure why. Do you need to hit a certain level before you start getting hits? Or does my headline just suck?
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[127191].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author denoble
                      Originally Posted by montydad5000 View Post

                      Well, I'm signed up with Traffic Swarm and I'm racking up points...but they don't seem to be getting used.

                      I'm not sure why. Do you need to hit a certain level before you start getting hits? Or does my headline just suck?
                      Hi,
                      Going by the positive response here. Its now clear that leads are generated and sales made by quys who use traffic exchange like trafficswarm.

                      why don't yours work?

                      It could your headline or the ad itself.
                      Review and edit it and make it strong and attractive and as similar as possible to headline you have on the website you're promoting.

                      Thanks
                      --------------------
                      Free Traffic Secrets That Actually Sells
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[127391].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Marige
        Originally Posted by zeurois View Post

        hmm

        I'll have a question too.

        Do they really work??

        Or it's just that all the people navigate on random websites to generate points and get traffic? I mean .. it's like refreshing your home page multiple times a day because nobody is there to buy anything or take any action, they're only to generate traffic points.
        Actually, recieving "just traffic" is a misnomer... there's no such thing. Even raw traffic will boost a site's PR. I've taken a brand-spanking new site from 0/10 to 3/10 in about three weeks of daily TE and SL usage.

        Also, if one is going to use TEs, then they should join not one, but 20-- and tab browse through them for about an hour a day. By doing that, you WILL see results.

        The best place to find the top TEs is to go to Traffic Hoopla, which ranks them weekly, based on activity and results. Just do a search for "traffic hoopla" for the link.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115964].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author zeurois
          Originally Posted by Marige View Post

          Actually, recieving "just traffic" is a misnomer... there's no such thing. Even raw traffic will boost a site's PR. I've taken a brand-spanking new site from 0/10 to 3/10 in about three weeks of daily TE and SL usage.

          Also, if one is going to use TEs, then they should join not one, but 20-- and tab browse through them for about an hour a day. By doing that, you WILL see results.

          The best place to find the top TEs is to go to Traffic Hoopla, which ranks them weekly, based on activity and results. Just do a search for "traffic hoopla" for the link.
          What services did you use to get from PR0 to PR3 in 3 weeks? I might retry this.

          Thanks
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115989].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Marige
            Originally Posted by zeurois View Post

            What services did you use to get from PR0 to PR3 in 3 weeks? I might retry this.

            Thanks
            Zeurois,

            Sorry for the delay in responding... I'm afraid I've been relying on the subscription segment of this forum too much-- and it still shows this thread as having no responses. :-\

            Anway, I couldn't list them all here-- about 30 TEs, plus 40+ SLs. A good place to start is by going to http://www.traffichoopla.com, which ranks them weekly, based on activity and responsiveness. That's a much more accurate listing of the best.

            The real key to using them to increase page PR is DAILY, consistently using both to their fullest extent. That consistency is so important; it's a major factor in the SEs for determining a page's rank. Once you achieve it, it can drop down again... but that happens very slowly. Over a period of months... meanwhile, you're enjoy 1st and 2nd page ranking on the SEs...

            However... a few cautions. TEs do not have the responsiveness they once did. They're still good for raw traffic, but with everyone using tabbed browsing, that's about it. Also, it's VERY important to clear your cache each day afterward as their high-profile standing tends to attract hackers and viruses. I got one of the worst viruses I've ever seen from a TE.

            Credit-based safelists, on the other hand, do deliver a good response rate, as well as traffic (notice I said, CREDIT-BASED safelists... which are new and completely different from the old safelist systems). Some as high as 12.5%.

            So it's relatively easy to get a PR3... it's PR4 and PR5 that are tough.

            Marige
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[160132].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
    Get Jon Olson's Hit Exchange News

    It lists the top TEs on a regular basis.

    And yes, they DO work if you know how to use them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115992].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zeurois
      Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post

      Get Jon Olson's Hit Exchange News

      It lists the top TEs on a regular basis.

      And yes, they DO work if you know how to use them.
      Could you share some tips?

      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115995].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
        Originally Posted by zeurois View Post

        Could you share some tips?

        Thanks

        Yes, don't show these people a 40 page sales page. They have all of 30
        seconds tops to view your site. You have to show them something short
        and to the point or you've got no shot.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[115997].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bonus1
        Originally Posted by zeurois View Post

        Could you share some tips?

        Thanks

        Hi,

        the larger TE's with over 25,000 members can certainly work for you, but it really is depending on your business.

        If you are looking for resellers, affiliates, referrals, or offering a service like webhosting, or sell software for website improvement, then TE's will be good for u to use.
        For an average webstore Traffic Exchanges won't work.
        Most of their members are always looking for opportunities

        Earlier mentioned Trafficswarm for sure is a very good one, but you can have a look at my signature too for my favorite sites.

        TE's are usually free to join, but a disadvantage is that you have to surf to earn your traffic credits, in return you get your traffic for free, but it takes a lot of time.
        Most TE's offer upgraded membership, which includes monthly traffic credits without having to surf for it + will give you a better surf-ratio (more credits for you while surfing).

        Furthermore surfers stay on your website for only 15 up to 30 seconds (depending on the program).
        So it is very important to attract their attention immediately... meaning your website has to open fast and must not contain to much info at first sight.
        There should be an eye-catching one-liner (without having to scroll down) making the visitor curious to read more about your topic.
        So called "splash pages" are excellent for using at TE's.

        Good luck,
        best regards,
        Annette Bonus
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[364163].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Eswar
      Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post

      Get Jon Olson's Hit Exchange News

      It lists the top TEs on a regular basis.

      And yes, they DO work if you know how to use them.

      I got it from google
      Hit Exchange News

      Code:
      The Famous Hit Exchange News Top 10 (Disclaimer: These are my top performing exchanges for the past week. Alexa rankings and fancy numbers have nothing to do with how I rank my list. This is based on my results and my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.)
      
      1. Easy Hits 4 U
      2. Traffic Splash
      3. Dragon Surf
      4. Hit Safari
      5. Traffic Era
      6. Traffic Bunnies
      7. Advertising Know How
      8. Traffic At The Races
      9. StartXChange
      10. Lords of Traffic
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[116004].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kym Robinson
        I get the best results in my traffic exchanges by promoting my squeeze page and collecting details for my list!

        Most TE's have a screen change speed of 10 seconds these days - so anything you put in needs to be very straight to the point!

        A lead capture page with a great freebie or 5 is the best bet!
        Just get the contact and then promote through your list!

        Traffic swarm and traffic G bothe have 30 second timers and if youre an upgraded member at advertising know how you can choose the length of time people must view your site.

        I use about 18 exchanges at the mo and get great numbers to my list daily!
        I have a couple of articles on my blog about this form of promotion.
        Cood Luck in your endeavors!
        Kym
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[116081].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author zeurois
          Let's say I don't have a list (yet)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[116087].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Takuya Hikichi
            With Traffic Exchange, sometimes you'd have to think "outside the box" to maximize the result.

            Majority of people who use this medium consist of the following (at least in my observation).

            1. MLM or Opportunity Seekers looking for downline members
            2. People pitching different TE programs
            3. People using squeeze pages to build lists

            Many people really struggle because they simply do what they see others do, repeatedly pitching either MLM or another TE programs, using TE.

            What I have done in the past was providing a report (with squeeze page), explaining how to use "XYZ traffic exchange" to build a list. Like in this example http://asktak.com/reports/akh.pdf (this is a few years old and with created with bad PDF converter in my early days, sorry)

            First of all, the title of the Squeeze page (and you can see the screenshot of the squeeze page I used in the pdf) screamed "How to Use XYZ Traffic Exchange to ...." specifically targeting the surfers of ONE traffic exchange program. This raises curiosity and make people stop surfing (for once).

            Few things to note...

            1. Instead of pitching another MLM or TE, my Squeeze page is "calling" the surfers themselves.

            2. I only use 700 by 400 small splash page and 3 bullet points. This loads within 2 seconds instead of full 10 seconds.

            3. I then repeat the same process, but changing titles only to adapt to different TE programs, so the title changes from "Advertising Know How" to maybe how to use "Dragon Surf" while keeping the majority of the content exactly the same.

            4. I join as a free member and start surfing.... if it works well and generates opt-ins, I'll buy paid membership and automate the surf.

            5. I create another PDF with different titles and create whatever adapts to another TE (mostly just changing the titles to adapt). I join as a free member and start sending traffic to see if it generates opt-ins. If it does, I upgrade and automate, move on to another.

            6. I open up bunch of tabs in my Firefox and start "tabbing" every 10 seconds just surf as many TEs as possible (like 10-20 TE at the same time). Pretty soon, you'll start generating opt-ins from multiple TEs.

            Now it sounds like an awesome way to build lists, using TEs, but the thing unique about lists built through TE (again, based on my own experience) is these leads can be very "flaky".

            Majority of people who use this medium is new to any type of online marketing and pitching them IM related stuff didn't seem to have a lot of effect on them. They probably use TE just for like a month and if it doesn't work for them, they'll jump to something else quickly.

            They'll stay subscribed on your list for the longest time but not very responsive... but they don't unsubscribe (how weird), probably assuming you're possibly a guru and must stay on your list in order to keep them informed of something else? I have no idea.

            If you happen to have lots of backend offer suited for these types of people but if you don't, you'll have trouble converting leads into sales (like I did at some occasions)

            Honestly, what I like doing with TE is just sell B2B products geared for the surfers explaining how to overcome their problems when using TE or how to build lists using TE. I wouldn't present a "make money" ebook, MLM program or anything like that because then it'd create another problem for the surfers (they don't need another program, they already have one they're struggling marketing).
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[116395].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author zeurois
              Conclusion: I should give it a try, right?

              Useful post. Thanks!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[116659].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author denoble
              Originally Posted by Takuya Hikichi View Post

              With Traffic Exchange, sometimes you'd have to think "outside the box" to maximize the result.

              Majority of people who use this medium consist of the following (at least in my observation).

              1. MLM or Opportunity Seekers looking for downline members
              2. People pitching different TE programs
              3. People using squeeze pages to build lists

              Many people really struggle because they simply do what they see others do, repeatedly pitching either MLM or another TE programs, using TE.

              What I have done in the past was providing a report (with squeeze page), explaining how to use "XYZ traffic exchange" to build a list. Like in this example http://asktak.com/reports/akh.pdf (this is a few years old and with created with bad PDF converter in my early days, sorry)

              First of all, the title of the Squeeze page (and you can see the screenshot of the squeeze page I used in the pdf) screamed "How to Use XYZ Traffic Exchange to ...." specifically targeting the surfers of ONE traffic exchange program. This raises curiosity and make people stop surfing (for once).

              Few things to note...

              1. Instead of pitching another MLM or TE, my Squeeze page is "calling" the surfers themselves.

              2. I only use 700 by 400 small splash page and 3 bullet points. This loads within 2 seconds instead of full 10 seconds.

              3. I then repeat the same process, but changing titles only to adapt to different TE programs, so the title changes from "Advertising Know How" to maybe how to use "Dragon Surf" while keeping the majority of the content exactly the same.

              4. I join as a free member and start surfing.... if it works well and generates opt-ins, I'll buy paid membership and automate the surf.

              5. I create another PDF with different titles and create whatever adapts to another TE (mostly just changing the titles to adapt). I join as a free member and start sending traffic to see if it generates opt-ins. If it does, I upgrade and automate, move on to another.

              6. I open up bunch of tabs in my Firefox and start "tabbing" every 10 seconds just surf as many TEs as possible (like 10-20 TE at the same time). Pretty soon, you'll start generating opt-ins from multiple TEs.

              Now it sounds like an awesome way to build lists, using TEs, but the thing unique about lists built through TE (again, based on my own experience) is these leads can be very "flaky".

              Majority of people who use this medium is new to any type of online marketing and pitching them IM related stuff didn't seem to have a lot of effect on them. They probably use TE just for like a month and if it doesn't work for them, they'll jump to something else quickly.

              They'll stay subscribed on your list for the longest time but not very responsive... but they don't unsubscribe (how weird), probably assuming you're possibly a guru and must stay on your list in order to keep them informed of something else? I have no idea.

              If you happen to have lots of backend offer suited for these types of people but if you don't, you'll have trouble converting leads into sales (like I did at some occasions)

              Honestly, what I like doing with TE is just sell B2B products geared for the surfers explaining how to overcome their problems when using TE or how to build lists using TE. I wouldn't present a "make money" ebook, MLM program or anything like that because then it'd create another problem for the surfers (they don't need another program, they already have one they're struggling marketing).
              Great Job,you are indeed a samurai force to be reckoned with.

              With the ever increasing cost of PPCs and the ever chhanging policies of high traffic article boards like Ezine Article Submission - Submit Your Best Quality Original Articles For Massive Exposure, Ezine Publishers Get 25 Free Article Reprints it really time we look inwards to discover how to make the free options that we have at disposals work for us.

              Thanks Again
              Afam
              ----------------------
              Free Traffic Secrets That Actually Sells
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[118486].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author denoble
              @zoulkifl

              You can see now that it works if only play it well.

              So start working and save yourself some stress

              Thanks
              Afam
              -----------
              http://www.free-trafficsecrets.com
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[118506].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wealthy
    I agree, I haven't had the best success with traffic exchanges when promoting a specific website. I only use traffic exchanges for opt ins, give away a free report. I have seen some good results once they opt in and read the report. But the links to your website must be toward the top of the report.
    Signature

    Please read the sig file rules

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[116786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zoulkifl
    People still use those?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[116823].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Monty
    Good call(s). I've never tried any of these but am going to do so this weekend.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[116899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rich Rollend
    Will these exchanges work if you need referrals for other exchanges? I always seem to sign up for someone else I guess I'm to new at this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[119644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author domodomo
    I like InstantBuzz and Traffic Swarm for Traffic Exchange Program.

    I invested few months focusing on building downline instead of market my own product in these programs.

    Once you build enough downline, you get residual traffic points daily basis.
    And, you can market your own product without hassle.
    Signature
    Get 7 FREE Lessons from the Teachers of "The Secret"  Make $$$ using Low Of Attraction

    Get Your Awsome FREE e-books: Afiliate Masters Course, Make Your Content PreSell, and more!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[122150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fabian Tan
    It's possible to get 30-50 leads per day from traffic exchanges alone or more. I did try a one-day experiment with it before. But you've got to be prepared to spend a lot per lead ($1-$2). It's possible to pay that amount if your revenue per lead over 6 months to a year is more than $2, which is very easy to achieve.

    The idea is to buy hundreds of campaigns so your website is practically showing every few minutes or even every few seconds to a TE surfer.

    The plus of this strategy? It's pretty much hands-off compared to PPC, where you have to manage the campaigns hands-on.

    The best traffic exchange I use is TS25.com. Try it!

    Fabian
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[160141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kkchoon1
    Banned
    Depending on what niche, but I seriously doubt traffic exchange helps a lot...!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[160163].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Marige
      Originally Posted by kkchoon1 View Post

      Depending on what niche, but I seriously doubt traffic exchange helps a lot...!
      For responsiveness, yes, it's true... the niche is important.

      Free Biz opps and free marketing related tools will enjoy a much higher response rate on TEs than any other niche... because, of course, the audience is 99% marketers.

      But, even so, their name "TRAFFIC exhanges" is meaningful. ALL you are supposed to get from them is an exchange of traffic... anything more is the proverbial "icing on the cake." Expecting more is unrealistic.

      Originally Posted by Fabian Tan View Post

      I did try a one-day experiment with it before. But you've got to be prepared to spend a lot per lead ($1-$2). It's possible to pay that amount if your revenue per lead over 6 months to a year is more than $2, which is very easy to achieve.
      Sorry? I'm talking about all free accounts... it never costs me a dime. But... I click for credits for a few hours each day. Every day. Without fail.

      At the risk of sounding a bit snide, there is a certain amount of work involved with working online. Only the rich can cut those corners. And, having known some very, very successful (not to mention rich) people who still click for credits... simply because it's wasteful not to... all I can say is, I'm not too proud to do it, too.

      Marige
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[160170].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author denoble
        Originally Posted by Marige View Post

        For responsiveness, yes, it's true... the niche is important.

        At the risk of sounding a bit snide, there is a certain amount of work involved with working online. Only the rich can cut those corners. And, having known some very, very successful (not to mention rich) people who still click for credits... simply because it's wasteful not to... all I can say is, I'm not too proud to do it, too.

        Marige
        Hello Marige,

        Thanks for your being so out-spoken.I appreciate it immensely

        Its just good that quys here know that hard work is needed to succeed doing IM whether you have money to throw around or not.

        Thanks
        Afam
        ---------------------------
        Free Traffic Secrets That Actually Sells
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[160270].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Fabian Tan
        Originally Posted by Marige View Post

        For responsiveness, yes, it's true... the niche is important.

        Free Biz opps and free marketing related tools will enjoy a much higher response rate on TEs than any other niche... because, of course, the audience is 99% marketers.

        But, even so, their name "TRAFFIC exhanges" is meaningful. ALL you are supposed to get from them is an exchange of traffic... anything more is the proverbial "icing on the cake." Expecting more is unrealistic.



        Sorry? I'm talking about all free accounts... it never costs me a dime. But... I click for credits for a few hours each day. Every day. Without fail.

        At the risk of sounding a bit snide, there is a certain amount of work involved with working online. Only the rich can cut those corners. And, having known some very, very successful (not to mention rich) people who still click for credits... simply because it's wasteful not to... all I can say is, I'm not too proud to do it, too.

        Marige
        Hmm...surfing for clicks is a pretty low ROI activity and pretty hard to scale too. As many will be able to testify to. LOL

        It's much more efficient to buy campaigns or/and build a downline to build up credits for you.

        Fabian
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[160280].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author denoble
          Originally Posted by Fabian Tan View Post

          Hmm...surfing for clicks is a pretty low ROI activity and pretty hard to scale too. As many will be able to testify to. LOL

          It's much more efficient to buy campaigns or/and build a downline to build up credits for you.

          Fabian

          Remember what she had said that its only the rich who can cut corners but what if you are not that rich now?

          There's no such thing 'pretty hard to scale' in my opinion.If someone is determined,with sheer persistence,surfing initially to build credits before starting campaign.

          With little creativity and hard work,you can find out that its not that hard to scale.

          Thanks
          Afam
          -------------------
          Free Traffic Secrets That Actually Sells
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[160374].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Fabian Tan
            Originally Posted by denoble View Post

            Remember what she had said that its only the rich who can cut corners but what if you are not that rich now?

            There's no such thing 'pretty hard to scale' in my opinion.If someone is determined,with sheer persistence,surfing initially to build credits before starting campaign.

            With little creativity and hard work,you can find out that its not that hard to scale.

            Thanks
            Afam
            -------------------
            Free Traffic Secrets That Actually Sells
            Only the rich can cut corners? Anyone who can re-invest their profits can spend money on advertising. By always doing things the hard way until you get so-called 'rich', it will be very hard to reach your goals.

            No such thing as pretty hard to scale? Anyone who has 24 hours a day (and I assume you live on Earth) will find it hard to scale their time.

            Fabian
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[160619].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author rperales
              "Well, I'm signed up with Traffic Swarm and I'm racking up points...but they don't seem to be getting used.

              I'm not sure why. Do you need to hit a certain level before you start getting hits? Or does my headline just suck? "
              ====================

              Same thing have happen to me..maybe if we upgrade..I really don't care the way
              they trick you to get suspended..Surffing for an hour most folks get a little
              hynotized and before you know it ZAP! we click the wrong one 2 more and we
              get suspended..Now, I know the idea behind this but does it have to be that
              difficult?..Others TE are worse gee..get real!

              Personally, we need 2 businesses in the net. 1. Traffic business..2. Money busines.

              Just because it doesn't, haven't work for some folks doesn't mean it won't work
              for others..Of course, when something don't work but work for others..guess what
              it could be?..

              Personally, we need a system that can convert free traffic into little dollars and then
              into big dollars..If trying to take a quantum leap good luck..

              It is not wise if we do not use tabs like Internet Explore7 that have such tabs.
              Instead of just getting 100 credit and like me I tab 7 yes I did get that good at one
              time..in 15 seonds an hour instead of getting just 100 credits I get 700. in one month
              figure it out. I say 100 of course it can be more..sometimes 138 credits..That's hits
              to your website folks..

              I started with my email clicking on websites to get credit but only 3 at a time..Now,
              email credits mean your website is going to be viewed if people want credit..That
              might be better for some folks..

              Get a good sense especially for TE splash page and presto!...However, you gotta
              have a system an autoresponder and a cheap report in a pattern way that everybody
              can follow and again..presto!..WOW, what a cheap way to make big bucks!..

              I will be getting out of my wheel chair real soon..and to think that I would never be
              able to walk again..so I was told..never listen to some negative remarks because
              we all are different!

              Hey, in traffic exchange is not what we want but what they want and need..hence,
              "give people what they want before we get what we want" works very well in the
              Traffic Exchange Business!..

              rey
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[161002].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Marige
              Originally Posted by Fabian Tan View Post

              Only the rich can cut corners? Anyone who can re-invest their profits can spend money on advertising. By always doing things the hard way until you get so-called 'rich', it will be very hard to reach your goals.

              No such thing as pretty hard to scale? Anyone who has 24 hours a day (and I assume you live on Earth) will find it hard to scale their time.

              Fabian
              Fabian,

              The key to all this is understanding two magic words: Tabbed Browsing. ;-)

              The "hard work" I speak of takes about an hour a day for TEs and about an hour for Credit-based Safelists-- on all free accounts. As I said, I know several very rich men who don't think that's too much time to spend. But... they tab browse. Because they didn't get rich by being stupid.

              Marige
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[161047].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author bronxe
          I haven't even heard of these websites. I have to try out one . I really need traffic.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[160376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ljrestrada99
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2834308].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dayanthan
      I had a bit of a stint with the TEs and from my own experience I don't believe they work or do anything for someone trying to promote their business. I was part of Traffic Exchange Profits (TEP) membership program and all I did was waste money on credits that led to nowhere. I don't really believe in any of them. Some will disagree with me, but I can only tell you what has happened from my own experience.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2835587].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics