I've started a blog, and have written about 25 pages of my book 'Your First 90 Days on UpWork - Make Money in Your Spare Time'. Which brings me to my issue. I've been procrastinating lately and need a solid 'next step'. Here are the three options I have considered:
1. Finish the book
2. Create a long copy web page to match
3. Send traffic to the long copy page via ads on Facebook and Google, which in turn drives sales
1. Continue to publish articles on my blog
2. Tease the book with a long copy page on my blog, collect email addresses
3. Continue to build a strong email list
4. Publish the book and sell to everybody on the email list
1. Ditch the book idea and convert it to an online course
2. Merge course in with the blog
3. Focus on blog as a main driver to build customers for the course
My thinking on the course is that I can likely charge more with a course as compared to the book. I'm thinking about charging $24 per copy of the book. I would also like to provide mentoring via a monthly fee at some point.
At this point I have vision and know I can do well with this. But I'm stuck! What would you do as the very next step? I would love to hear your thoughts.