Does Click Funnels Work For Marketing Services For Digital Agency?

9 replies
Hi everyone, my partner and I started a digital agency 2 years go. We've been pouring concrete and putting up steel since for what we do. That's building content to promote ourselves, boot strapping locally, calling companies to promote and ask for sales, and using social tools. We haven't sold anything for 2 years now. We have 3 programs that we sell at different price points that we believe are solid. I work PT in the Marketing Industry for a client marketing services for them apart from this and have been doing this for years far long before it was called digital marketing. We study the market daily and keep up to date with the newest tools and trends.

We thought about taking a different approach and using click funnels to promote our services. We think that we need qualified leads. People who can afford what we do. We were going to setup a campaign and a sell one of our programs by qualifying them by asking a few questions. We wanted to know if this was a good strategy and if it has been successful for others. Also... has anyone ever tried getting emails through a paid service? Lately we've been attaching LinkedIn for emails, making calls asking for the point to person (Kind weird) and walk ins (Also weird at times). Would love to get some feedback on this.
#agency #click #digital #funnels #marketing #services #work
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Steve L
    Originally Posted by RollSolo View Post

    Hi everyone, my partner and I started a digital agency 2 years go. We've been pouring concrete and putting up steel since for what we do. That's building content to promote ourselves, boot strapping locally, calling companies to promote and ask for sales, and using social tools. We haven't sold anything for 2 years now. We have 3 programs that we sell at different price points that we believe are solid. I work PT in the Marketing Industry for a client marketing services for them apart from this and have been doing this for years far long before it was called digital marketing. We study the market daily and keep up to date with the newest tools and trends.

    We thought about taking a different approach and using click funnels to promote our services. We think that we need qualified leads. People who can afford what we do. We were going to setup a campaign and a sell one of our programs by qualifying them by asking a few questions. We wanted to know if this was a good strategy and if it has been successful for others. Also... has anyone ever tried getting emails through a paid service? Lately we've been attaching LinkedIn for emails, making calls asking for the point to person (Kind weird) and walk ins (Also weird at times). Would love to get some feedback on this.
    Clickfunnels is just a way for non-coders to create static web pages that can take optins or take payment. It makes putting together a direct response sales offer easy. With that said, you can put direct response marketing principles in practice no matter what you use to create your website. I do the same with just html, css and javascript. For analytics I just use Google Analytics and Google Optimize for a/b split-testing.

    What's going to make or break you is how well you understand your targeted audiences pain points and how effective you are at communicating that.

    Edit: To add to that, I noticed Clickfunnels.com just took over 7 seconds to load for me. I'm not impressed unless you can give me under 3 second load time because load time is crucial for UX and SEO!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11430780].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RollSolo
      Originally Posted by Steve L View Post

      Clickfunnels is just a way for non-coders to create static web pages that can take optins or take payment. It makes putting together a direct response sales offer easy. With that said, you can put direct response marketing principles in practice no matter what you use to create your website. I do the same with just html, css and javascript. For analytics I just use Google Analytics and Google Optimize for a/b split-testing.

      What's going to make or break you is how well you understand your targeted audiences pain points and how effective you are at communicating that.

      Edit: To add to that, I noticed Clickfunnels.com just took over 7 seconds to load for me. I'm not impressed unless you can give me under 3 second load time because load time is crucial for UX and SEO!
      Right... We have a landing page setup with our current website. It's a wordpress site and we designed the landing page using the Coming Soon Pro template. I can share the link with you if you'd like. Just not sure if the way we are doing it is an affective approach.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11431030].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steve L
        Originally Posted by RollSolo View Post

        Right... We have a landing page setup with our current website. It's a wordpress site and we designed the landing page using the Coming Soon Pro template. I can share the link with you if you'd like. Just not sure if the way we are doing it is an affective approach.
        Wordpress is overkill for landing pages IMO but I'll take a look. Send me a DM!

        If you're just using Wordpress for landing pages, you could have faster loading landing pages and more secure landing pages by just going static html, css, and javascript.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11432390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jbsmith
    Digital agency specializing in what? Typically digital agencies are experts at one or more of SEO/Content Marketing or Paid Advertising (FB, Insta, YouTube, etc...) It sounds from your post like you are not an expert at either given you don't seem to be using them for your own business. Guess I'm a little confused as to what service you offer.

    In terms of CF - really just a tool + some built-in process to build front end sales funnels...there are other ways to do it, but yet I agree, you will need some sort of front-end sales funnel to first capture qualified leads and then have them contact you (or more likely allow them to be contacted by someone from your company) where you can further qualify and convert them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11430793].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RollSolo
      Originally Posted by rubelpo View Post

      plz tell me your sell funnel details.
      Originally Posted by jbsmith View Post

      Digital agency specializing in what? Typically digital agencies are experts at one or more of SEO/Content Marketing or Paid Advertising (FB, Insta, YouTube, etc...) It sounds from your post like you are not an expert at either given you don't seem to be using them for your own business. Guess I'm a little confused as to what service you offer.

      In terms of CF - really just a tool + some built-in process to build front end sales funnels...there are other ways to do it, but yet I agree, you will need some sort of front-end sales funnel to first capture qualified leads and then have them contact you (or more likely allow them to be contacted by someone from your company) where you can further qualify and convert them.
      We specialized in video production services, FB/ Google Ad's and Social Media Management. Small team but we are good at what we do. We have a full site and a landing page up now, but we aren't running ad's to our landing page. We are doing this organically by emailing personally. We are looking into different approaches. Click funnel and Lead pages are great tools but it can be don with our current landing page that we have. I can share a link with you if you'd like to see what we have.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11431029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rubelpo
    plz tell me your sell funnel details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11430828].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RollSolo
      Originally Posted by rubelpo View Post

      plz tell me your sell funnel details.
      Yeah so our current funnel we have setup on our landing page. It displays a video and what we do. We then have a contact us form for people to fill in their information and then we collect their email address. I can share the link to our landing page if you would like to see.

      What we want to do is change the landing page around so that we are capturing qualified leads. Whether we do this by questionnaire or offering something to them to see if they qualify for a consultation.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11431027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HowToWritePro
    I've used Clickfunnels before and have always found it to be very effective.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11431118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    Does Click Funnels Work For Marketing Services For Digital Agency?
    Of course. CF is just a funnel builder, like many others.

    Brent
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11432570].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics