Old WSO seller? Please read

by Gabriel Administrator
81 replies
We have seen a lot of super-old WSO being bump latetly

many of those products are extremely low quality so we have decided NOT to accept any automatic bump of WSO that are OLDER than 2017.

So if your WSO is from 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, etc.... you need to create a new WSO.

This serves a few points:

1) no more insanely long WSO
2) no more browsing and browsing pages to find the latest info of the WSO
3) All new WSO need to use our Modern WSO layout (classic layout will not be approved)
4) all new WSO need to follow our terms and conditions including refund policy, payment system and contact details.

Please feel free to ask any question
#read #seller #wso
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    What does it cost to do a new WSO?
    Can I still add testimonials in the old thread?
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440392].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      We are going to give coupons of $1... and yes, you can still add old testimonials for sure..
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440463].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Forgive my ignorance but what do you mean by "coupons?"
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440486].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

      Forgive my ignorance but what do you mean by "coupons?"
      Discount code.... so the WSO costs $1 vs $20.

      Working on it atm
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author msulcs
    My WSO has vanished. I can't access it. Why is that?
    Here's the link: https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...e-traffic.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yousefgreat
    Hello Gabriel,

    I have one of the oldest WSOs here on the WarriorForum (Since 2009) that is packed with 100's of reviews and is definitely a positive factor for me as clients can clearly see how long we have been in business. I have been actively bumping the thread around twice a week and everything was running fine.

    It upsets me to have to start from scratch as I no longer have the lead in terms of service history, legit reviews, etc... I am sure you get my point.


    - Is there any other way where I can keep my own thread while adhering to the modern changes? There must be a way where I do not have to start from scratch and instead continue with my own 2009 WSO.

    Looking forward to hearing back from you as I personally see these changes not beneficial at all to loyal Warrior Forum members like myself who have been running their WSO diligently for around 10 years.

    Thank you for your time.
    Signature
    Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440650].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CesarGalano
      Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

      Hello Gabriel,

      I have one of the oldest WSOs here on the WarriorForum (Since 2009) that is packed with 100's of reviews and is definitely a positive factor for me as clients can clearly see how long we have been in business. I have been actively bumping the thread around twice a week and everything was running fine.

      It upsets me to have to start from scratch as I no longer have the lead in terms of service history, legit reviews, etc... I am sure you get my point.


      - Is there any other way where I can keep my own thread while adhering to the modern changes? There must be a way where I do not have to start from scratch and instead continue with my own 2009 WSO.

      Looking forward to hearing back from you as I personally see these changes not beneficial at all to loyal Warrior Forum members like myself who have been running their WSO diligently for around 10 years.

      Thank you for your time.


      Hey Gabriel,

      I sent you a PM about this as well.

      I agree with most of what Yousefgreat has said...

      Maybe you can help with my thread too?

      https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...much-more.html

      I'm also getting the same error.

      I have this thread live since 2010, with more than 25,000 views and tons of positive testimonials.

      Please, can you fix this?

      I would greatly appreciate that!

      Thanks a million, Gabriel.

      Regards,

      Cesar.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440715].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sreejanniyogi
      Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

      Hello Gabriel,

      I have one of the oldest WSOs here on the WarriorForum (Since 2009) that is packed with 100's of reviews and is definitely a positive factor for me as clients can clearly see how long we have been in business. I have been actively bumping the thread around twice a week and everything was running fine.

      It upsets me to have to start from scratch as I no longer have the lead in terms of service history, legit reviews, etc... I am sure you get my point.


      - Is there any other way where I can keep my own thread while adhering to the modern changes? There must be a way where I do not have to start from scratch and instead continue with my own 2009 WSO.

      Looking forward to hearing back from you as I personally see these changes not beneficial at all to loyal Warrior Forum members like myself who have been running their WSO diligently for around 10 years.

      Thank you for your time.
      Same case with me. Though my WSO is of 2017 the main course is totally updated. So there must be a way in which we can have the old thread with new design structure?

      This should definitely be restored!
      Here is my wso link

      Though I am always ready to work with WF for advancements, this seems to be a bad move to remove all the past accolodes or appreciation a product has received.
      Signature
      >>>Check Out How I Flipped A Site For $14,999<<<
      Warrior Forum's #1 SEO Course With 80+ Power Packed Videos
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441326].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

      Hello Gabriel,

      I have one of the oldest WSOs here on the WarriorForum (Since 2009) that is packed with 100's of reviews and is definitely a positive factor for me as clients can clearly see how long we have been in business. I have been actively bumping the thread around twice a week and everything was running fine.

      It upsets me to have to start from scratch as I no longer have the lead in terms of service history, legit reviews, etc... I am sure you get my point.


      - Is there any other way where I can keep my own thread while adhering to the modern changes? There must be a way where I do not have to start from scratch and instead continue with my own 2009 WSO.

      Looking forward to hearing back from you as I personally see these changes not beneficial at all to loyal Warrior Forum members like myself who have been running their WSO diligently for around 10 years.

      Thank you for your time.
      yes, we are working in a solution, i will post an update soon
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441964].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

        yes, we are working in a solution, i will post an update soon
        Gabriel as an old Time SEO here I am going to give an opposing viewpoint IN FAVOR of your stated policy to start over - particularly in SEO related offers but really in almost all IM areas.

        Anyone who is still doing SEO knows what was working in 2009 no longer works and the reviews and comments there are not only no longer relevant but misleading. There are too many changes in the IM space online for a near ten year old thread to be relevant and non misleading. A lot of people with better offers don't post in some sections anymore because they have to compete with the misleading rave reviews for products that are not truly on the market anymore or worse do not even work anymore but mislead gullible buyers by the participation levels from years gone buy that they still do.

        a 5 year plus ad is just a hot bed for misleading users because thought the Op can be updated the comments underneath no longer are totally relevant.



        .
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442274].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
          Administrator
          100% , I agree
          Signature

          =======
          Gabriel Machuret
          Head of Warrior Forum

          If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Gabriel, does the system still retain an intact record of my old WSO? I ask as I thought I had saved it but so far I haven't found it.
    I also agree with what has been said previously about longevity and losing it if the start date of a "new thread" is only dated something recently/
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440677].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DomasG
    https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...available.html

    My thread since 2012 with tons of comments and etc simple gone, can you please double check the issue?

    It MUST be restored!

    Thanks!

    Domas

    P.S If you are planning to not restore, at least give me access for it, to add all testimonials, which was posted during past 6 years...
    Signature
    Best Quality Solo Ads: http://domasg.com/SoloAds/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    I'm interested in the coupon.
    How do I get access to one?
    Meanwhile, will I still be able to access my old WSOs?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440700].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author filiks
    I also found out my pages are showing 403 errors. both were created last year and have lot of views presently. Please can the mod do something about it. thank you

    http://www.warriorforum.com/showthread.php?p=11435351 including my sig.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440705].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DaveMartin
    Hi Gabriel,

    On the new format can you please advise how we can add FAQ's. I did see one thread with a tab at the top where you could switch between FAQ and comments.

    Also I can't see any way to subscribe to new format threads.

    I did ask these questions in the WSO sellers board a few days ago but the thread was not approved.

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440789].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Dave I will get back to you ASAP
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442493].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xpesos
    Mine WSO also got vanished, it was published in Aug 18
    It would be better if you could email all users with WSO's about how to convert to modern and give us some deadline.
    thank
    Signature
    Pinterest Rocks ++ == <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440926].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      the vanished magic trick was a mistake.
      What is your url
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442494].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mynameisabhijit
    Hi Gabrial,

    A lot of my Classified ads also got vanished. Some of those are producing good returns to me.

    Some of the deleted ads are #1347635, #1315183, #1289136, #134763

    OOPS!! you actually deleted almost all my threads created after 2017. Please check this out.

    Can you imagine, what you did with me bro?

    It is like, I just lost my business overnight. Please do something brother for saving my business here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441065].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
      Originally Posted by mynameisabhijit View Post

      Can you imagine, what you did with me bro?

      It is like, I just lost my business overnight. Please do something brother for saving my business here.
      Whilst some of this activity is no doubt a result of error (and others based upon decisions reflecting change here which we will need to accept), we should never have a business which is entirely dependent upon the Warrior Forum - or any other single source.

      To do this is asking for trouble since conditions and tides can change in a place that is completely out of our control.

      Be sure to utilize this downtime to devise a strategy to distribute your figurative eggs, whilst the owners here revise their own strategies. Your eggs shouldn't be kept in one basket, since that would reflect a business built upon the backbone of liability.

      An update will surely follow regarding the certain threads which shouldn't have been moved...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441632].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
        Administrator
        nothing got deleted , we are restoring, but your posts are the type of offers I don't want to see anymore,
        PLR as bonus, no real value and offering "reviews" as a type of affiliate magnet
        we restored them to the underground
        Signature

        =======
        Gabriel Machuret
        Head of Warrior Forum

        If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442495].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mynameisabhijit
          Hi Gabriel,

          But after talking with you I didn't post those PLR bonuses in the comment/reply section for update. Those are old updates.

          Bro, you can move my older posts created before 2016 to elsewhere but please restore those new ads created after 2017.


          Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

          nothing got deleted , we are restoring, but your posts are the type of offers I don't want to see anymore,
          PLR as bonus, no real value and offering "reviews" as a type of affiliate magnet
          we restored them to the underground
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442600].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kay King
          (Reported) thread below is new - but in the wrong section. Put into 'want to hire' - but the thread is a 'for hire' offer.


          https://www.warriorforum.com/wanted-...l#post11441138
          Signature

          Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
          If at the end of the day you smell like a horse...then it was a good day.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11443453].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yousefgreat
    Gabriel, can you please respond to us at your earliest convenience?

    Thank you.
    Signature
    Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ettienne
    Greed people, it's pure greed. Mine also vanished.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441559].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      People greed? Enlight me. Please.
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SuitUp
    One of my WSOs has also vanished and I'm quite disappointed in this decision (like many of my fellow warriors above).

    I get that you may want to clean up super old WSOs that may no longer follow current rules, etc. But I don't like the way you have approached it. The WSO that was deleted was updated for 2018 even though it was first posted years ago.

    As far as I can tell, we have received no notices about this? What about links we have around the web linking to our WSO threads? Suddenly, these threads are just gone. And sure enough, we may be able to create new ones, but if the old threads are completely gone, how are we supposed to salvage reviews? Or even the entire sales copy if we do not have backups?

    I'm not even sure why you want to remove old WSOs that are still active? Isn't it a good sign that an established offer is still going strong after several years? I don't see how having new offers only is going to make the WSO section any better as there will be fewer reviews to rely on now that many of the old ones have been deleted.

    - Mat

    P.S. There also seems to be some inconsistency in the removal? The WSO that I have had removed wasn't even the oldest one I have.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441567].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ettienne
      Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post

      One of my WSOs has also vanished and I'm quite disappointed in this decision (like many of my fellow warriors above).

      I get that you may want to clean up super old WSOs that may no longer follow current rules, etc. But I don't like the way you have approached it. The WSO that was deleted was updated for 2018 even though it was first posted years ago.

      As far as I can tell, we have received no notices about this? What about links we have around the web linking to our WSO threads? Suddenly, these threads are just gone. And sure enough, we may be able to create new ones, but if the old threads are completely gone, how are we supposed to salvage reviews? Or even the entire sales copy if we do not have backups?

      I'm not even sure why you want to remove old WSOs that are still active? Isn't it a good sign that an established offer is still going strong after several years? I don't see how having new offers only is going to make the WSO section any better as there will be fewer reviews to rely on now that many of the old ones have been deleted.

      - Mat

      P.S. There also seems to be some inconsistency in the removal? The WSO that I have had removed wasn't even the oldest one I have.
      I used "Wayback machine" to grab my reviews (just google it and enter your old wso url). Just get a cached copy of your url, your reviews will still be there. And no, we didn't receive any notifications or warnings on this.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441682].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
        Administrator
        Bro have you read the previous replies?
        Signature

        =======
        Gabriel Machuret
        Head of Warrior Forum

        If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442499].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      The removal was a mass move so we made a mistake. can you PM me your url / wso mate
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CesarGalano
    Hey Gabriel,

    Thank you... I can finally see my thread, but it is listed on the "Warrior Special Offers", not on the "Warriors For Hire" section. Please, can you move it there?

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warriors...much-more.html

    Hope you can help us!

    Regards,

    Cesar.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441627].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Done mate,
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442500].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DomasG
    When can we expect to see our threads again?

    I am running paid advertising and ads are going to nowhere...
    Signature
    Best Quality Solo Ads: http://domasg.com/SoloAds/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441631].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      your is restore as far as I know
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author filiks
    Hi, i was hoping by now i would have gotten a response concerning my vanished pages, please can you do something about it right now. its taking too long!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441687].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by filiks View Post

      Hi, i was hoping by now i would have gotten a response concerning my vanished pages, please can you do something about it right now. its taking too long!
      I just fixed yours mate
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441777].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NateOlsen
    My WSO also has vanished. If we create a new one, what about our testimonials?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441690].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by NateOlsen View Post

      My WSO also has vanished. If we create a new one, what about our testimonials?
      Nate is not vanished, please post the WSO here and I can retrieve it, we are just still moving some that archived, pm with the URL or post it here please
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441775].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kursat
    I am going to say the same thing...we made the mistake, trusted WF and made our business here without backing up our posts etc.

    I wish you had some plan to inform the WSO and Warrior for Hire page owners so we could prepare for this. Lesson learned but objectively, I think you are making a mistake by penalizing everyone because of some old WSOs.

    Final words...did not see this coming and missing the old Warrior Forum in its simpler but more useful ways.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441769].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by kursat View Post

      I am going to say the same thing...we made the mistake, trusted WF and made our business here without backing up our posts etc.

      I wish you had some plan to inform the WSO and Warrior for Hire page owners so we could prepare for this. Lesson learned but objectively, I think you are making a mistake by penalizing everyone because of some old WSOs.

      Final words...did not see this coming and missing the old Warrior Forum in its simpler but more useful ways.
      no need to dramatize
      nothing is gone
      we just need to retrieve it
      send me a pm
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Gabriel, my URL was this
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warriors...ostwriter.html
    Can it be retrieved?
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441808].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Neromancer
    Thank you for this thread.

    With that said this is, in my opinion, a very poor move for the WF.

    Forcing some of the best and longest running WSO's, especially in the warriors for hire section is bad business and is another move in the wrong direction.

    As long as the thread is providing a service, or excellent products, forcing the removal of existing and long-running WSO's will cost the WF income, traffic and eventually allow other IM forums to not only
    compete, but the exodus of warriors to other sites.

    Why are you doing this??

    I and others like me will seek to advertise on other sites, and forget the WF.

    I have seen many negative reviews over this. I realize you want to improve the WF but too much control, many new regulations make the WF user experience from an advertising perspective, a poor investment and one that will cost you dearly in the future.

    I have seen several of my best and long-running warriors for hire, disappear with NO warning. Since I get emails and PM's all the time from the WF telling me to "Bump My WSO", this is really the fault of the WF for the problem of people wanting to automatically bump ads.

    If you don't want us to automatically bump our ads why do you ask us to do so?

    I hope the mods (many of which have less time than many of us on the forum in the first place) should :

    1. Honor long-standing WSO's and people who have been part of the WF for years
    2. Make submissions and resubmissions of WSO's EASY to do
    3. Warn people when their WSO is about to be blocked / 403 pages.

    This is just RESPECT for your paying members. Any business that does not take care of their members will eventually lose their rankings, status, and income.

    I hope the moderators will consider this and stop hurting the businesses of its members.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441828].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by Neromancer View Post

      Thank you for this thread.

      With that said this is, in my opinion, a very poor move for the WF.

      Forcing some of the best and longest running WSO's, especially in the warriors for hire section is bad business and is another move in the wrong direction.

      As long as the thread is providing a service, or excellent products, forcing the removal of existing and long-running WSO's will cost the WF income, traffic and eventually allow other IM forums to not only
      compete, but the exodus of warriors to other sites.

      Why are you doing this??

      I and others like me will seek to advertise on other sites, and forget the WF.

      I have seen many negative reviews over this. I realize you want to improve the WF but too much control, many new regulations make the WF user experience from an advertising perspective, a poor investment and one that will cost you dearly in the future.

      I have seen several of my best and long-running warriors for hire, disappear with NO warning. Since I get emails and PM's all the time from the WF telling me to "Bump My WSO", this is really the fault of the WF for the problem of people wanting to automatically bump ads.

      If you don't want us to automatically bump our ads why do you ask us to do so?

      I hope the mods (many of which have less time than many of us on the forum in the first place) should :

      1. Honor long-standing WSO's and people who have been part of the WF for years
      2. Make submissions and resubmissions of WSO's EASY to do
      3. Warn people when their WSO is about to be blocked / 403 pages.

      This is just RESPECT for your paying members. Any business that does not take care of their members will eventually lose their rankings, status, and income.

      I hope the moderators will consider this and stop hurting the businesses of its members.
      1. We made a mistake moving tons of posts ... so we didn't delete posts, so your comments are unfounded.

      2. If you really think $20 for a WSO is a bad investment .... honestly not sure how far $20 gives you in other platform.

      3. We are making changes and while we made them we made some mistakes migrating some WSO....

      So this is nothing with hurting people, we made a mistake initially, we are trying to sort it , and once we restore those WSO we move on to talk about the new changes.

      And yes, we are doing tons of changes, because strange wise, it's 2019 in 2 months and not 2009... we can't keep having sales posts from 2009 with over 1000 comments of sellers and buyers replying "PM SENT"....

      we can all do better
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441966].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mynameisabhijit
    Hi Gabriel, Please check my threads too..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441842].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      yours are moved
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442503].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DomasG
    Signature
    Best Quality Solo Ads: http://domasg.com/SoloAds/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441904].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      sorted, thx
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
    2016 and previous WSO's have been purposefully moved to the Legacy WSO forum, as per the original post.

    Some newer threads (2017 onwards) & some Warriors for Hire threads are those which have been moved in error.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441909].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mynameisabhijit
      Hi Daniel,

      I can see my oldest threads are still active in Classified section but lots of my new threads which have created in 2017 & onwards have been deleted (because I can't see them anywhere).

      I have no problem if they move or delete my oldest threads (created before 2016).


      Originally Posted by Daniel Evans View Post

      2016 and previous WSO's have been purposefully moved to the Legacy WSO forum, as per the original post.

      Some newer threads (2017 onwards) & some Warriors for Hire threads are those which have been moved in error.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441943].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by Daniel Evans View Post

      2016 and previous WSO's have been purposefully moved to the Legacy WSO forum, as per the original post.

      Some newer threads (2017 onwards) & some Warriors for Hire threads are those which have been moved in error.
      can you give me the links?
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441963].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
    Administrator
    Tomorrow we will tweak access to Legacy so users can see their posts ... working on it, sadly we are doing it manually even if we screw up automatically

    if you need me to move stuff fast ermail me please gmachuret@freelancer.com
    Signature

    =======
    Gabriel Machuret
    Head of Warrior Forum

    If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
    Administrator
    Tomorrow we will tweak access to Legacy so users can see their posts ... working on it, sadly we are doing it manually even if we screw up automatically

    if you need me to move stuff fast ermail me please gmachuret@freelancer.com
    Signature

    =======
    Gabriel Machuret
    Head of Warrior Forum

    If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441977].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Thanks very much Gabriel.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BusinessAce
    Back in the day there seemed to be much more focus on banging out anything to try and grab a few bucks.
    Signature
    Currently contributing to an ecommerce effort selling unique recovery gifts

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442247].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wordpressmania
    My WSO is gone as well.

    Here is the link https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...any-niche.html

    I do not recall the other WSO links. I regularly provide update and support for my WSO. Please restore it if possible.

    Thanks in advance
    Sabbir H.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442334].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      sorted, cheers
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442505].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SuitUp
    Hi Gabriel,

    Any chance my WSO could get restored?

    I believe it was at this URL:

    https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...ook-pages.html

    Thank you for working on fixing this issue,

    Mat
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442688].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yousefgreat
    Hello Gabriel,

    Hope you're doing well.

    Kindly restore my thread as well: https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...ce-2008-a.html

    It is no longer showing in the "Warriors for Hire".

    Thank you for your time.

    Cheers,
    Joe
    Signature
    Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442906].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Deb_c
    Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

    We have seen a lot of super-old WSO being bump latetly

    many of those products are extremely low quality so we have decided NOT to accept any automatic bump of WSO that are OLDER than 2017.

    So if your WSO is from 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, etc.... you need to create a new WSO.

    This serves a few points:

    1) no more insanely long WSO
    2) no more browsing and browsing pages to find the latest info of the WSO
    3) All new WSO need to use our Modern WSO layout (classic layout will not be approved)
    4) all new WSO need to follow our terms and conditions including refund policy, payment system and contact details.

    Please feel free to ask any question
    Hi Gabriel,


    I am a graphic designer. My design service thread in 'Warrior For Hire' section has been disappeared.


    My thread is regarding design service and not product ad thread.
    I bump my service thread monthly or once in two months.

    I also updated my thread in 2016, 2017 and 2018. It is all about graphic design service not WSO product ad.


    Here is my thread link in 'Warrior For Hire' which is showing 'Error 403'

    http://www.warriorforum.com/showthread.php?t=329030

    https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...-page-wso.html

    There are several clients' testimonials in the thread . Please restore my thread.


    Thanks,
    Deb
    Signature
    http://webgraphicdesignhub.com/
    Professional Digital Marketing Graphic Service For Infopreneurs At modest Price
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11443113].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Benjamin Ehinger
    Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

    We have seen a lot of super-old WSO being bump latetly

    many of those products are extremely low quality so we have decided NOT to accept any automatic bump of WSO that are OLDER than 2017.

    So if your WSO is from 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, etc.... you need to create a new WSO.

    This serves a few points:

    1) no more insanely long WSO
    2) no more browsing and browsing pages to find the latest info of the WSO
    3) All new WSO need to use our Modern WSO layout (classic layout will not be approved)
    4) all new WSO need to follow our terms and conditions including refund policy, payment system and contact details.

    Please feel free to ask any question
    So glad you guys are doing this. I remember buying a couple of products (they were super cheap) and finding out the strategies are outdated and simply didn't work. Glad to see something is being done about this.

    Benjamin Ehinger
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11443152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Enygma44
    Hey Gabriel whats up man!

    Long time no talk hope you're doing great

    Looks like my two threads got taken down as well...

    http://www.warriorforum.com/showthread.php?t=277942

    Title: [**HUNDREDS of TESTIMONIALS**] PREMIUM Content, Sales Letters, Web Copy, Blog Posts, Product Reviews

    and

    http://www.warriorforum.com/showthread.php?t=512316

    Title: [70% DISCOUNT] #1 eBook Ghostwriting Company + PERFECT for Selling on Kindle [100s of RAVE REVIEWS]

    Happy to update the thread if needed but just want the copy/testimonials.

    Thanks man!!

    Cheers,
    Aaron
    Signature
    [FOR ESTABLISHED BIZ ONLY] Authority Blog Posts, SEO Articles, Affiliate Product Reviews, Lead Magnets, Website Copy, Kindle eBooks [Work With TRAINED + ELITE Native US Writers]*CLICK HERE* For AUTHORITY CONTENT THAT CONVERTS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11443180].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
      Originally Posted by Enygma44 View Post

      Hey Gabriel whats up man!

      Long time no talk hope you're doing great

      Looks like my two threads got taken down as well...

      http://www.warriorforum.com/showthread.php?t=277942

      Title: [**HUNDREDS of TESTIMONIALS**] PREMIUM Content, Sales Letters, Web Copy, Blog Posts, Product Reviews

      and

      http://www.warriorforum.com/showthread.php?t=512316

      Title: [70% DISCOUNT] #1 eBook Ghostwriting Company + PERFECT for Selling on Kindle [100s of RAVE REVIEWS]

      Happy to update the thread if needed but just want the copy/testimonials.

      Thanks man!!

      Cheers,
      Aaron

      These are 2010 and 2011 threads, so you can grab copy and testimonials when access is granted to the Legacy WSO forum. Permission needs to be set so that users can view this part of the forum.

      EDIT: Looks like those were a good fit for the WFH forum - assuming they weren't there in the first place.

      To recap (for the benefit of WSO vendors), this is what this thread has been established to announce:



      So if your WSO is from 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, etc.... you need to create a new WSO.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11443186].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gabriel
      Administrator
      Originally Posted by Enygma44 View Post

      Hey Gabriel whats up man!

      Long time no talk hope you're doing great

      Looks like my two threads got taken down as well...

      http://www.warriorforum.com/showthread.php?t=277942

      Title: [**HUNDREDS of TESTIMONIALS**] PREMIUM Content, Sales Letters, Web Copy, Blog Posts, Product Reviews

      and

      http://www.warriorforum.com/showthread.php?t=512316

      Title: [70% DISCOUNT] #1 eBook Ghostwriting Company + PERFECT for Selling on Kindle [100s of RAVE REVIEWS]

      Happy to update the thread if needed but just want the copy/testimonials.

      Thanks man!!

      Cheers,
      Aaron

      Aaron I moved this to Warriors for Hire
      Signature

      =======
      Gabriel Machuret
      Head of Warrior Forum

      If you aren't happy with the Warrior Forum PM me. I want to know about it.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11443221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sledge
    Hi Gabriel,

    I agree that old WSO's should be removed and new ones created but for Warriors For Hire threads nothing has changed as far as my service is concerned. I offer professional copywriting and content writing services and this will never go out of date.

    If you want me to create the thread in the new format I will be more than happy to do that if you can provide a URL where this is specified so that I can be sure of complying with any new guidelines.

    I bumped my Warriors For Hire listing yesterday Thursday 25 October and even received an email notification from you that it had been bumped. The original thread was:

    https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...al-writer.html

    It is nowhere to be found in Warriors For Hire and instead redirects to a Warrior Special Offer URL:

    https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...al-writer.html

    Please can you restore this to the Warriors For Hire section?

    As I said I am happy to create a new Warriors For Hire thread if this is the new policy. I am also interested in the $1 coupon if this applies to Warriors For Hire.

    Many thanks
    Graham
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11443283].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sledge
      Originally Posted by sledge View Post

      Hi Gabriel,

      I agree that old WSO's should be removed and new ones created but for Warriors For Hire threads nothing has changed as far as my service is concerned. I offer professional copywriting and content writing services and this will never go out of date.

      If you want me to create the thread in the new format I will be more than happy to do that if you can provide a URL where this is specified so that I can be sure of complying with any new guidelines.

      I bumped my Warriors For Hire listing yesterday Thursday 25 October and even received an email notification from you that it had been bumped. The original thread was:

      https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...al-writer.html

      It is nowhere to be found in Warriors For Hire and instead redirects to a Warrior Special Offer URL:

      https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...al-writer.html

      Please can you restore this to the Warriors For Hire section?

      As I said I am happy to create a new Warriors For Hire thread if this is the new policy. I am also interested in the $1 coupon if this applies to Warriors For Hire.

      Many thanks
      Graham
      Hi Gabriel,

      I am sure that you are busy but it has been over a week since I posted this issue. Could you please provide an update?

      Many thanks
      Graham
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11446027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Verena
    Gab, asking for my WSO to be 'restored'

    This is a 2018 thread:
    https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...guarantee.html
    Signature
    We're the most popular web design team on the Warrior Forum. Our 2018 services:

    Amazon Review Site
    | Viral Video Site | List Building Coaching | Training You to Your First $10,000
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11443464].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    Hi Gabriel,

    I PM'ed you a while back with 2 WFH offers I'd like restored.

    Thanks in advance

    Gene
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11444710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Verena
    Gabriel, can I have my WSO restore? I have PMed you a couple days back + left a post on this thread. Nothing changed.

    It is a 2018 thread:
    https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...guarantee.html

    thanks!
    Signature
    We're the most popular web design team on the Warrior Forum. Our 2018 services:

    Amazon Review Site
    | Viral Video Site | List Building Coaching | Training You to Your First $10,000
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11445050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author venkat9985
    Hey mate , can you please move my thread from legacy wso to wso section .
    I can see only one wso in my section but this one is missing .

    This is the link:
    https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1351784-done-you-passive-shopify-dropship-profits-includes-hot-products-fb-ads-targets-methods-course.html

    thanks

    Edit : i can see my thread . Thank you so much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11445448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Gabriel, sorry to have to ask, I know you resurrected my WSO/Warriors for hire...TBH I can't remember which one it was in so can you let me know and do I need to set up a new one or is that existing one enough...and how do your coupons work?


    I know you have a heavy workload so I won't hound you either, but I will check back periodically.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11445529].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yousefgreat
    I just noticed that I got charged today for a BUMP while my thread is not even showing in the first place. It seems that I got charged for 3 BUMPS in the past 2 weeks for an invisible thread.

    - Please move my thread back to the WFH section: http://warriorforum.com/warriors-hir...e-2008-a-.html
    - Please refund back my 3 BUMPS as my thread has been not showing for the past 2 weeks yet I got charged. The $19.95 charge today has a PayPal TX: 13L21905US660662K

    Thank you
    Signature
    Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11446395].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics