This one little secret has the power to spread your name across the Internet like wildfire. It will quickly bring you massive exposure and an endless line of raving fans just waiting for your next email, article, podcast, or video.
And you know what, I'm going to give you the secret for free... But don't let that devalue the information I'm about to share. This can be extremely powerful when put in the right hands.
So, let me whisper my surprising little secret into your ear...
Yes.... Remarkable Content. Words that speak directly to your readers... Words that win the minds and hearts of your audience... Entertaining content that's juicier than all the latest celebrity blogs.
I need to crave your content more than I do my daily Starbucks.
Do you get it?
It's got to be that good.
So, how do you write Remarkable Content...
1. Emotional Engagement - Great content evokes some sort of emotional reaction, whether it be laughter, tears, or just the thought of "Wow, this is good stuff." If you can get some sort of emotional engagement, you've hit a winner and people are much more likely to pass it around.
2. Personality - Good content, regardless of whether it's an article, an
email, or a Twitter post, needs to be stamped with your personality.
Just a dash of personality can make a huge difference in how your readers
engage and respond to your content.
3. Changes Your Perspective. Truly great content will change the way you perceive a particular topic, idea, or thought process.
4. Deliver the Goods. People come online for information. It's your job to
deliver the answers they've been looking for. All the better if you can
deliver this information in a creative, entertaining way.
In order to write truly great content, you must know your audience as well as you know yourself. When you do that, you can write directly to their fears, frustrations, aspirations, and desires.
5. Passion. It's the secret ingredient to all great content. Your readers will
instantly detect it and be drawn to your writing, your videos, your podcasts, and any other form of content you produce.
6. Connect. You have to remember that behind every piece of content is a person. It's easy to slave away on the computer, pounding out articles and forget that you're writing to real people.
So before you lay a single finger on the keyboard, grab some coffee, take a deep breath, and imagine that you're sitting across from a friend. You know all of their quirks, their frustrations, theirs hopes and their dreams.
Once you've painted a perfect picture of who you're writing to, you're now ready to fire up your favorite text editor and settle in for a nice long chat.
Once I started using this technique, my writing soon became more engaging, insightful, and passionate. And you can bet your readers will take notice.
7. Leave them wanting more. The best content online leaves your reader wanting more.
You've given them a refreshing glass of water in the middle of the desert and now they're eager to devour your next piece of content, open your next email, and spread your content to all their friends.
You'll be surprised how quickly you start to build up a group of raving fans when you put out truly great content. In fact, this is one of THE fastest ways to become successful online. By creating remarkable content you will quickly establish yourself as a trusted authority in your market.
Remember, those who stand out get the attention.
Break through the clutter.