Best Platform for Multiple Print On Demand Products

8 replies
I've found Print On Demand sites, where I upload a digital art file and they make it available for sale on t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, phone cases, and more.

Seems cool, and although some allow me to select multiple products after I upload the file, in displaying the shop/sales page, I found that it doesn't show all those products, and I have to add them one at a time. Also, seems it's easy for shoppers to click away to look at other people's stuff.

So far I've found threadless, cafepress, redbubble, merch.amazon.com, and a few more. Seems like most are the same.

Any one know of a site that would allow me to upload a digital art file, and let me have a catalog-like layout showing many products, and not have it so they can easily click away to other people's stuff?
#demand #multiple #platform #print #products
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author jmosticc22
    You could try Printful, been around since 2013 and they will print everything. They can also keep a catalog of what you have done.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11492206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SiteNameSales
    Spreadshirt is good. There are others. I don't think the editors here would mind if I mentioned that you can also find a lot of possibilities on the T-Shirt Forums...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11492209].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pranaman
    Thank you. They all look good. redbubble lets me choose stickers. I didn't see that option on Printful and spreadshirt.

    I've started with spreadshirt for now. Now waiting to see if my design is approved.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11499654].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GordonJ
    Originally Posted by pranaman View Post

    I've found Print On Demand sites, where I upload a digital art file and they make it available for sale on t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, phone cases, and more.

    Seems cool, and although some allow me to select multiple products after I upload the file, in displaying the shop/sales page, I found that it doesn't show all those products, and I have to add them one at a time. Also, seems it's easy for shoppers to click away to look at other people's stuff.

    So far I've found threadless, cafepress, redbubble, merch.amazon.com, and a few more. Seems like most are the same.

    Any one know of a site that would allow me to upload a digital art file, and let me have a catalog-like layout showing many products, and not have it so they can easily click away to other people's stuff?
    Maybe you want each product to show up?

    At teespring, when I click on a tee shirt, there comes up a drop down menu which allows me to select from all their products, and say, I select mug, it will come up with graphic on it. Wouldn't this suffice?

    Don't most of them work this way?

    GordonJ
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11504032].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Archer
      I have recently checked Teespring re:hats. They apparently have a policy regarding non-tshirt items. Before I can get access to producing Hats, I need to have positive experience with Tees, which I'm not really crazy about. Though, I suppose that I could test my hat designs with tees first, but I have the feeling that they might not work as tees.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11536324].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Originally Posted by pranaman View Post

    I've found Print On Demand sites, where I upload a digital art file and they make it available for sale on t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, phone cases, and more.

    Seems cool, and although some allow me to select multiple products after I upload the file, in displaying the shop/sales page, I found that it doesn't show all those products, and I have to add them one at a time. Also, seems it's easy for shoppers to click away to look at other people's stuff.

    So far I've found threadless, cafepress, redbubble, merch.amazon.com, and a few more. Seems like most are the same.

    Any one know of a site that would allow me to upload a digital art file, and let me have a catalog-like layout showing many products, and not have it so they can easily click away to other people's stuff?

    I'm not sure I understand your question fully...but you won't be able to upload a single graphic and have it used on a variety of products because each type of product will require different sized and formatted graphics.


    For example, a graphic to be used for tee shirts will need to be much larger than an image for coffee mugs. You will also want a mug to be printed on two sides of the mug, while most tees you only want to print on a single side of the tee.
    Signature
    Serious about Print on Demand? Discover how YOU can join my FREE exclusive secret alliance
    Plus how to get my Print on Demand Treasure Maps for FREE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11504033].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GordonJ
      Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

      I'm not sure I understand your question fully...but you won't be able to upload a single graphic and have it used on a variety of products because each type of product will require different sized and formatted graphics.


      For example, a graphic to be used for tee shirts will need to be much larger than an image for coffee mugs. You will also want a mug to be printed on two sides of the mug, while most tees you only want to print on a single side of the tee.
      I ordered a tee shirt, a mug, and cell phone case all with the SAME image on it. I don't know the how they do it, but one graphic is resized to all their products.

      GordonJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11504034].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kurt
        Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post

        I ordered a tee shirt, a mug, and cell phone case all with the SAME image on it. I don't know the how they do it, but one graphic is resized to all their products.

        GordonJ
        I don't know how they did it, but when I create similar products I make and upload 3 separate graphics, one for the tee shirt, one for the mug and one for the cell phone case.


        All the POD companies I know have different graphic templates for each type of product they offer..
        Signature
        Serious about Print on Demand? Discover how YOU can join my FREE exclusive secret alliance
        Plus how to get my Print on Demand Treasure Maps for FREE
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11504036].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics